Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. (667 Views)

What's Your Take On This? Christians Only! / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Why Do Some Churches Shout "Amen! Amen! Amen! Fire!"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. by phpNET(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new month pals, may your prayers be God's keypoint this month of November, happy happy and favour favour is your name this month, all your prayers ever since you were born shall be God's focus!

SAY AMEN to this and let God grant them to you in double double folds.

Like this, and it shall be parmanent in your life!

Share this, And become God's first priority.
I LOV U ALL IN D NAME OF THA LORD, I WELCOME U INTO UR MONTH OF ANSWERS 2 EVERY PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME! SAY AMEN ND D DEVIL WILL DESIST
Re: Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Well, since no theist has responded...erm...let me help.

AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

You can thank me later.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. by pastormustwacc: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
@op, wata guan? When you come in here as a programmer - people will see you as an atheist, and them no go answer you. No mind them jare.

inurmind: Well, since no theist has responded...erm...let me help.

AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

You can thank me later.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
*Ahem* this is just like a pastor opening a church, and the only church member na DEVIL HIMSELF.

And the service goes like this:

Pastor: Get thee behind me devil.
Devil: moves 2 steps back and said, o boy mister pastor, i just dey encourage you as congregation people never land
Pastor: greed overtook him, oya mister devil, you have been making so much since all this years, you fit sit for high table, but abeg pay your tithe o.
Devil: pastor no worry, i go pay the tithe jare - all your generations go enjoy too much money.
Pastor: Correct! Thank you Jesus.
Devil: haba! vanishes into smoke
Pastor: Wallahi! na who tell me sef make i call Jesus? He start to nak his head on altar!
Abeg, make i stop here, GET THEE BEHIND ME INURMIND!!

*Just kidding* this is entirely fiction and i am not refering to any pastor here in particular

1 Like

Re: Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
pastormustwacc: @op, wata guan? When you come in here as a programmer - people will see you as an atheist, and them no go answer you. No mind them jare.

*Ahem* this is just like a pastor opening a church, and the only church member na DEVIL HIMSELF.

And the service goes like this:

Pastor: Get thee behind me devil.
Devil: moves 2 steps back and said, o boy mister pastor, i just dey encourage you as congregation people never land
Pastor: greed overtook him, oya mister devil, you have been making so much since all this years, you fit sit for high table, but abeg pay your tithe o.
Devil: pastor no worry, i go pay the tithe jare - all your generations go enjoy too much money.
Pastor: Correct! Thank you Jesus.
Devil: haba! vanishes into smoke
Pastor: Wallahi! na who tell me sef make i call Jesus? He start to nak his head on altar!
Abeg, make i stop here, GET THEE BEHIND ME INURMIND!!

*Just kidding* this is entirely fiction and i am not refering to any pastor here in particular

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. by pastormustwac: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Trolling*
Re: Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2012
Christians please reply nah.

Its like its only mouth action and tithes that get u guys attention.
Re: Shout Amen To This, Christians And Muslims. by phpNET(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2012
Its a real prayer from the mouth of a living being be it a pastor or not, as long as am human, and a child of God, i know that who ever believes and answers amen to this will never regret christ jesus as a saviour... this earth and everything within was made by the word of mouth...
theres power in the tongue, theres strenght in faith and believe, for whereever two or three are gathered in one voice the devil cant come near..
i bless God's name for those who didn't see me as a programmer, but as a human..

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Your Critics The Right Way / What Is The Baha'i Faith? / Prophet T.B. Joshua; A Blessing To Our Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.