Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Architectural Designs With A Difference - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs With A Difference (4925 Views)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Good day, pls enjoy viewing our designs and feel free to drop comments. If interested,call. 08051157393. 08059184187.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2012
A modern 4 bedroom duplex with all rooms en-suite. It blends the traditional tudor design with a modern twist.

Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
A 6 bedroom duplex with all rooms en-suite and 3 living rooms.

Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
This is an alternate elevation design to the 6 bedroom duplex above.

Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
Inspiration came one sunday morning in Church and this was its result. there's no limit to what the human mind can achieve.

Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
For those that are conservative, this is an alternative elevation design to the 4 bedroom duplex above, you can even specify the colour you want.

Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
This Corporate building features modern architecture with Bauhaus inspiration.

Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2012
Good morning everyone. I would like to inform prospective developers that we have some of the most ingenious residential plans that guarantee maximum returns from your investment and we're also experienced in construction and refurbishment of buildings. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by otunbaneyo09(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2012
Nice job bro keep it up
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by otunbaneyo09(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2012
Bro can you please draw just 2 bedroom flat for me thanks
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
otunbaneyo09: Bro can you please draw just 2 bedroom flat for me thanks
Good day sir, Thank you for the compliment. You can reach us on: 08051157393 or 08059184187 So I can have your brief on your requirements for your planned building. Thank you.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
Good day nairalanders.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by helpee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
I am following u already. I will need u to design a hospital 4 me. I just bought a two 3 bedroom flat uncompleted to lintel level. I want to restructure it to a hospital. I am in lagos. Can u send me some prototype designs. And if I want to bring you on site for the design how much will u take? For the design and for coming to see it yourself on site
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by Ngutor(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
How about a 2bedroom, all in suite with a visitors toilet, compact and functional
hyumanity@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
helpee: I am following u already. I will need u to design a hospital 4 me. I just bought a two 3 bedroom flat uncompleted to lintel level. I want to restructure it to a hospital. I am in lagos. Can u send me some prototype designs. And if I want to bring you on site for the design how much will u take? For the design and for coming to see it yourself on site
Good afternoon sir, your message was well received. Please call 08059184187 or 08051157393 so we can discus further on your project
or you could leave us your email
Thank you.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ngutor: How about a 2bedroom, all in suite with a visitors toilet, compact and functional
hyumanity@yahoo.com
Good afternoon sir, you can reach us on the above numbers.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ngutor: How about a 2bedroom, all in suite with a visitors toilet, compact and functional
hyumanity@yahoo.com
..I have sent a reply to your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2012
Good day everyone. Have a fruitful week.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Good morning everyone. We're currently compiling a list of things to consider to reduce the cost of construction on your proposed building projects. Watch this space. Thank you.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
Good day everyone. Remain blessed as you face the day and may you be favoured in your endeavours . Amen.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2012
Good morning everyone....remember that WORDS have the ability to direct your life so speak the right words today. Stay blessed.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Rather than blame others for where you are in life, today I encourage you to look within yourself and see where you can make changes...
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
I love your designs, they are really modern.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2012
blink182: I love your designs, they are really modern.
Thank you very much, blink 182. We are encouraged by comments like yours.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2012
Goodmorning everyone, remember to thank God not only for friday but also for the week,the months and years he's seen you through. Have a wonderful weekend ahead.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2012
Good morning, Remember today that whether you think "You can" or "You can't"....you're right. Stay blessed.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by helpee(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Stop posting on ur thread unneccessarily. 90percent of people following ur thread are not interested in ur word of wisdom. We are following u to see beautiful designs. Each time u post I rush down here thinking u have posted a new design only to start reading daily nuggets. Learn how to post only when u have a good design to post or when u are relpying a query. There is a guy called iheboreke on this forum. He post very wonderful designs and each time he post I know it must be a new design. If u keep posting things that are not relevant to this topic it will eventually become boring and people won't follow u. This thread can last for several years if u post only quality designs. I will call u this week to book an appointment on my project
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by sonety2k(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nice Design , can we have diffrent design of 4 bedroom all ensuit bungalow also
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
helpee: Stop posting on ur thread unneccessarily. 90percent of people following ur thread are not interested in ur word of wisdom. We are following u to see beautiful designs. Each time u post I rush down here thinking u have posted a new design only to start reading daily nuggets. Learn how to post only when u have a good design to post or when u are relpying a query. There is a guy called iheboreke on this forum. He post very wonderful designs and each time he post I know it must be a new design. If u keep posting things that are not relevant to this topic it will eventually become boring and people won't follow u. This thread can last for several years if u post only quality designs. I will call u this week to book an appointment on my project
Thank you sir for your notification. We just thought the words could be what could lift someone's spirit, the regularity will be reduced. We'll make sure to upload more works.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
sonety2k: Nice Design , can we have diffrent design of 4 bedroom all ensuit bungalow also
No problem sir, we'll have more works up soon.
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2013
Have you been discouraged so soon and stopped designing?
Re: Architectural Designs With A Difference by REMPORTERSOLTN: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
blink182: Have you been discouraged so soon and stopped designing?
Hahaha...We've been very busy. We'll upload more designs very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land With German Floor And Borehole At Forthright Estate. / I Supply Sands And Building Materials At Cheapest Rate, Best Price And Quality / BUY and BUILD land Beside AMEN ESTATE PHASE 1,Eleko beach road,Eleko.Ibeju lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.