Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims (2917 Views)

Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) / List Of 12 States Prone To Flood In 2015 - Agency Report / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by ogusbaba1(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims, According to co operate bodies they said Thompson is the most greedy person in warri, But what do you take from this? He just showed a sign of pains to the flood victims in Delta State- Warri.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QryVhcIy-rc/UJFS7qVttAI/AAAAAAAADxI/tXrUI0j09p8/s400/thompson.jpg%2B3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7H_HimYRBXA/UJFS50vc3aI/AAAAAAAADwk/Z9u_eIb9Fn4/s400/ogus.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kIlVvdT7uFs/UJFS6WC8jNI/AAAAAAAADws/-oEfhrpkM0U/s400/thompson.4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-z1g_BAOXD0I/UJFS6ocgFWI/AAAAAAAADw8/-l5jOR69DeQ/s400/thompson.jpg[/img]

Source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/thompson-okpoko-partners-donate-relief.html
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by adoken: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2012
Another Avenue to make money!!!
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by acidtalk: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2012
Is that the name of a Militant, Kidnapper, or Oil Bunkerer?
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by WizPrince1(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2012
This is Good! My State is Trying. Thats what other state Government's/Citizens are suppose to do. God Bless Delta State And Nigeria
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by playahP(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2012
I don't support the act of publicizing any good you do... Do it for our God and stop playing to the gallery!!...
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by Sibe007(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2012
playah P: I don't support the act of publicizing any good you do... Do it for our God and stop playing to the gallery!!...

Sometimes, things like this are reported so that others like you and I can follow as well.

2 Likes

Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2012
Anyway Good.
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2012
Na wah o!! All that rice and no stew... How dem wan make the people chop the rice na?!
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by Kposkila: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2012
acidtalk: Is that the name of a Militant, Kidnapper, or Oil Bunkerer?
my friend thompson okpoko is a renowed layer, a SAN, n former chairman of NBA. I can speak authoritatively because my broda is an associate in his law firm, dat donation is worth 6million naira,how many 9jerians wud help alleviate d pains of odas at a tym as dis?
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Kposkila: my friend thompson okpoko is a renowed layer, a SAN, n former chairman of NBA. I can speak authoritatively because my broda is an associate in his law firm, dat donation is worth 6million naira,how many 9jerians wud help alleviate d pains of odas at a tym as dis?

6 Million Naira for 40 bags of 25kg rice?!

Abeg no vex o!! Na bags of Fried rice be that abi bags of Jollof rice?!

If I carry 6 million eneter merket, Na tipper load of supplies I go carry come back o!!
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by sylve11: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2012
Kposkila: my friend thompson okpoko is a renowed layer, a SAN, n former chairman of NBA. I can speak authoritatively because my broda is an associate in his law firm, dat donation is worth 6million naira,how many 9jerians wud help alleviate d pains of odas at a tym as dis?

ThankGod Sey u Sey him na layer, nothing much to say. Thanks to him God bless him. Make i go other threads, cos I don't like layers. cool
Re: Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims by Kposkila: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

6 Million Naira for 40 bags of 25kg rice?!

Abeg no vex o!! Na bags of Fried rice be that abi bags of Jollof rice?!

If I carry 6 million eneter merket, Na tipper load of supplies I go carry come back o!!
he both 600 bags, gave bayelsa nd delta 300 each. a bag cost 10k. hope dat clears ur doubt...

(1) (Reply)

FG Sets-up Committee On South-East Erosion / Breaking: Boko Haram Frees Abducted Women / Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.