Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion (1451 Views)

{Tetley Autos} Section For Nice & Affordable Registered Suvs & Minivans / Cost Of Shipping Minivans From The States To Lagos? / Are Minivans (sienna, Odyssey,quest Etc) Exempted From 8 Yrs Rule? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by uzoo: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
hi everyone,

can someone please tell me if older minivans such as toyota siena , nissan quest etc, and the rest which are older than 8 years allowed to be imported into the country through apapa.MINIVANS PLEASE!
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by qimpex: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
Yes, they are excluded.My 99 Villager just landed without wahala.
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by uzoo: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2008
hi gimpex,

thanks for the reply , do you have a rough estimate on the cost of clearing , if shipping from the states. and how long it takes to clear on arrival, at apapa.
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by qimpex: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
I cleared mine by RORO for 200k.It came out in three days.Mine came through TinCan.Please if avoid Apapa if you can.There are too many  vultures there.
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by brownbonno(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2008
Brothers,
Are there recent changes to the list of older cars import to Nigeria ?
Please provide details if available.
Thanks.
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by qimpex: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2008
None, that I'm aware of.
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by brownbonno(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ qimpex

What about the mini van you talked about ?
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by qimpex: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2008
brownbonno:

@ qimpex

What about the mini van you talked about ?
brownbonno,

I didn't understand your question about the minivan.
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by uzoo: 2:44am On Jan 31, 2008
thanks alot gimpex you've been really helpful
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by qimpex: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2008
uzoo:

thanks alot gimpex you've been really helpful

Any time Uzoo
Re: Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion by wweekes(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hi,

I'm a shipping company that does Roll on Roll off shipping for cars and suv's from 1500.00 to 2600.00 depending on the size and the country its going to. We are also a DHL Authorized shipping center that provides 30-40 percent off of all DHL shipments, We also do ocean cargo to Nigeria @ $350 per CBM. We are located in Orange, NJ, and accept Credit Cards for all DHL Shipments. We are a licensed and bonded company and licensed with the FMC as a NVOCC. for more information please contact us @ 973-674-8932. or via email at wweekes@gmail.com

--
WESLEY W. WEEKES JR.
International Logistics Coordinator
WW Messenger & Shiping Co.
51 Main St.
Orange, NJ 07050
Phone: 973-674-8932
Fax: 973-675-1300
Email: wweekes@gmail.com
A DHL Preferred Provider

(1) (Reply)

2000 Baby Boy For Sale, 1m Only, In Abuja / Nissan Bluebird Salon Car. / Honda Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.