Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. (913 Views)

20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2012
But I am still enjoying life to the fullest.

[size=18pt]No shaking.[/size]
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by lekkie073(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2012
if ur conscience is clear about it, no problem....
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666: But I am still enjoying life to the fullest.

[size=18pt]No shaking.[/size]

Killed too? Satanist....

**Make I pick race comot**
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:

Killed too? Satanist....

**Make I pick race come**

killed rats, goat, cockroaches, chicken, mosquitoes, etc. All god's creation.

1 Like

Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by k2039: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Are you married,because the last time I checked adultery is for married men and women
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: Are you married,because the last time I checked adultery is for married men and women

Maybe he has slept with a married woman before....that's adultery too grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: Are you married,because the last time I checked adultery is for married men and women

Happily married with children.
Serial Adulterer.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:

Maybe he has slept a married woman before....that's adultery too grin

Done that as well. My neighbour's wife's ikebe was too irresistible.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666:

killed rats, goat, cockroaches, chicken, mosquitoes, etc. All god's creation.

Those are not sin....Thou shall not kill, isn't applicable to the things you listed above! You 're misinterpreting the scripture....oh okay, you are an anti-christ btw grin
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:

Those are not sin....Thou shall not kill, isn't applicable to the things you listed above! You 're misinterpreting the scripture....oh okay, you are an anti-christ btw grin

Who are you to say what is applicable and what is not. Are you wiser than your god who created all things?
God did not say, "thou shall not murder fellow humans". He said "thou shall not kill", without qualification.
You are the one misinterpreting.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
advocate666:

Who are you to say what is applicable and what is not. Are you wiser than your god who created all things?
God did not say, "thou shall not murder fellow humans". He said "thou shall not kill", without qualification.
You are the one misinterpreting.

I knew you were gonna say that! *SMH for you*

Goodluck with your life of sin.... Seems you are beyond redemption! Carry waka grin
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:

I knew you were gonna say that! *SMH for you*

Goodluck with your life of sin.... Seems you are beyond redemption! Carry waka grin

what you call sin, we call enjoyment.
do you know that you get great sexual arousal when killing?
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by cyrexx: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:

Killed too? Satanist....

**Make I pick race come**

Wait a minute. Are you really a satanist?

Can you pls tell us what it means to be a Satanist. I heard of Laveyan Satanism, where Satan is venerated as nothing more than a symbol of freedom and enlightenment and not an actual entity.

Pls share, i really want to know
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
cyrexx:

Wait a minute. Are you really a satanist?

Can you pls tell us what it means to be a Satanist. I heard of Laveyan Satanism, where Satan is seen as just a symbol and not an entity.

Pls share, i really want to know

I ain't no satanist bro....you should ask Mr. 666 grin I'm a servant of Yahweh!

Freedom and enlightenment Living in satanic bondage can't be freedom!
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
advocate666:

what you call sin, we call enjoyment.
do you know that you get great sexual arousal when killing?

When killing what?
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by ijawkid(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
advocate666:

Happily married with children.
Serial Adulterer.

Hahahahahahaha...

Does your wife know you're a serial adulterer and hasn't kicked you away??...

Or mayb she herself has also shattered the 10 commandments too....

1 Like

Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 12:33am On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink:

When killing what?

anything.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 12:40am On Nov 04, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahaha...

Does your wife know you're a serial adulterer and hasn't kicked you away??...

Or mayb she herself has also shattered the 10 commandments too....

my wife doesn't know anything. She is a very happy woman and couldn't have asked more for a husband.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by ijawkid(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2012
advocate666:

my wife doesn't know anything. She is a very happy woman and couldn't have asked more for a husband.

Lol....

You are one Hell of a yeye husband....

I pray she finds out about your immoral escapades....

1 Like

Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2012
Congratulations, what wld judge u wld do that when your body finally packs up.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by advocate666: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

You are one Hell of a yeye husband....

I pray she finds out about your immoral escapades....

see yeye christian. So you are praying for the break up of a family. A very happy family. What is wrong with you people and your twisted sense of morality?!

Nobody is hurting anybody. I am happy. My wife is happy. Our children are happy. My mistress is happy.
But for some reason you will rather see everyone of us start living one sad depressed life because you read a 2000 year old book.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Teegreat(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
True freedom only comes from God through his son Jesus christ.
That is why I am inviting you to the REDEEMED CHRISTAIN ChURCH OF GOD CONGRESS.
THEME: SIGNS AND WONDERS
DATE: December 10-16, 2012.
You need God's sign, you need wonders and miracles.
Re: I Have Broken All The Ten Commandments. by Teegreat(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
True freedom only comes from God through his son Jesus christ.
That is why I am inviting you to the REDEEMED CHRISTAIN ChURCH OF GOD CONGRESS.
THEME: SIGNS AND WONDERS
DATE: December 10-16, 2012.
You need God's sign, you need wonders and miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Electricity (witricity); Humans Are Witric Appliances / Pagan Origin Of Easter. Do You Really Know The Meaning Of Easter / Antichrist Church In Nigeria: Animals Sacrificed, Visitors Served Alcohol Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.