Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

419 And Nigerian Ethnicities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities (10856 Views)

Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Shiites And Nigerian Soldiers Clash (photos) / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Political 419 And Political Mugus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
i just want to inform the author of this thread that his full name is big fool.
how do u define 419? who are the famous 419ners in nigeria and where did u draw your conclussions from?
what are the reasons behind this 419?u are so parocial in your reasoning that u have forgotten who and who that efcc have used as examples in nigeria.
like i have said to some other fools like u, u must not send a topic. if u do not have what to post, u can read other people's posts and contribute and stop embarrassing yourself.
it is obvious that idiots like u will always hide their identity.
if u think u are proud of your tribe, tell us so that i will reffer u to your tribes" men and their roles in the 419 symdrome in nigeria.

@chidichris:
You're still a good man!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2008
To further simplify things quickly, you guys should all go around the world, find out how many Nigerians are currently in various jails and also identify their convictions.
Then finally break them (this population) down into the 3 groups (Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa).

I would love to know your upshot.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by bawomol(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
but most nigerians abroad are yoruba's and igbos. would counting the number of them in jail based on ethnicity make sense??
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
but most nigerians abroad are yoruba's and igbos.  would counting the number of them in jail based on ethnicity make sense??
My man, pay attention. I said all over the world (including Nigeria) and it shouldn't even matter.
In fact, also double check which tribe has the highest population in general; may be that would also help you to see where I'm coming from!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
Any 419 statistics that excludes Edo/delta peoples stands null and void. But for their relatively smaller population, they are the real 419ners, especially if you go by percentage of the entire Edo/Delta compared to those of them involved in 419.

For mere estimates (since no hard statistics exist), Igbos, being the single largest ethnic group may be the biggest culprits. They will be very closely followed by the Yoruba. Allocating a whopping 65% to Igbo is rather too extravagant and smacks of subjective tribalism instead of objectivity. Any attempt to relegate Yoruba role in 419 to the background will remain what it is: a ruse. Not with what is written in Nigerian papers that we read everyday and the facts available in the UK, US and Germany about Yoruba escapades. I am a member of the Nigerian union in Germany and I know this of a fact. In terms of putative, academic 419 statistics, I give Igbo 35, Yoruba 30, Edo/Delta (and other Niger Deltans, especially Akwa Ibom -remember the Houston Medic aid fraud where all Nigerian culprits were from Akwa Ibom/Calabar?) 20%, and the northerners  15%.

So given Igbo large population, and the small % of its members involved, the tribe per se is still safe from being labelled 419ners

Plus, most Nigerians in prisons abroad are not there due to 419. Most are illegal immigrants and drug peddlers.

But we must ask ourselves when 419 started. Before the economy was destroyed by northerners, did we have this sort of 419 outburts? Now, the economy has been further pummelled by the Yoruba, represented by Obasanjo. If the economy was ok, there won't be any 419, I suppose. The foundation for 419 was laid by northerners. They must take the responsibility.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Germannig:
Good post, I appreciate your insight.

FYI:[/b]Poverty or bad economy is not the reason why people indulge in 419.
We should try: Pure greed, lack of patience, materialistic state of mind, laziness, poor home training, lack of self respect,  poor vision, peer pressure, weak family background and the existence of unsympathetic minds in our society.

To prove this point, many Nigerians are currently living in United States of American; the country that suppose to be the land of freedom, the land of enormous opportunities to be all you can be; guess what? my brothers are there in numbers doing nothing, but specializing in [b]"419"

May be we should ask them whether their 10 years 419 career is also based on poor electric and water supply or unstable economy in United states!

It is what it is!
419 is a state of mind; some of us simply get full excitement from ripping off others.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
There is indeed no justification for crime. But unless you have hard facts, please do not come up with such inciting statements. Plus, if you are bent on eradicating 419 and indeed other vices, you must first solve the background problem: bad economy.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2008
background problem: bad economy.

You're not looking at things broadly!

Again FYI: My man, some of these 419 personalities have not been to Nigeria in 15 years.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
The ripping of the economy mainly by the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba is far more devastating than any 419. This is what needs to be addressed more urgently.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by bawomol(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2008
Now, the economy has been further pummelled by the Yoruba, represented by Obasanjo. If the economy was ok, there won't be any 419, I suppose. The foundation for 419 was laid by northerners. They must take the responsibility.

since when did obasanjo represent yoruba's, are u trying to say most yoruba's agree with obasanjo's policies. the tribalism among most of u so-called intellectuals educated abroad is alarming. u'd think exposing nigerians to different cultures would make them think better about themselves. corruption is ingrained in every aspect of nigerian society. there are different kinds of corruption. corruption isn't concentrated in any nigerian region, it is everywhere. cooperate to fight corruption rather than pointing fingers(u'd think those whites care if a nigerian is yoruba,igbo or ibibio?)
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
How about a topic like VISA racketeering and Nigerian Ethnicities?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
My man, Open up a topic for it.

This topic is dedicated to 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities.

Pay attention!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by bawomol(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
The ripping of the economy mainly by the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba is far more devastating than any 419. This is what needs to be addressed more urgently.

u are right,the western region has benefited greatly from their loot. i mean see how great states like kwara and osun are.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
Again, no disrespect to any one. I love all my brothers (Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa) equally more than anything, but let the truth come out and together discover a better strategy to rectify 419 and polish up our Image as Nigerians all over the world.

FYI: Because of 419 today Nigerian businesses all over the world are severely suffering.
And how long are we willing to allow things to continue to go on like this?

Some folks can't even get a decent job all because of our incredible image around the world.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by bawomol(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
if u have love for ur brothers. u would support a broad corruption eradication program rather than pointing fingers at certain ethnicities.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by youngies(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
We need to get some thing straight, Big B1 why not define specifically the context of the 419 you mean here. For I know that 419 can come in various shades and colours.

For example:
1. Money doubling or wash wash  grin

2. Credit card scam

3. Advance fee fraud

4. Selling of a part of Nigeria without ratification from the NASS while pretending that you are obeying a court order

5. Spending N300 billion on road construction and maintenance on paper, whereas no one can see the new roads

6. Beign forced to pay electriciy bill every month even when there is no electricy for the entire 30 days

7. Carrying out aggresive campaign that discrimination of HIV/AID patients is bad, whereas the FG examplified by the Nigerian Police and NNPC as part of their recriutment policy does not hire anyone with HIV status as +ve

8. Promising that the general election will use e-Voting system, only for us to see ballot bags!

9. Pumping money to build Abuja without setting up any stakeholders meeting, but to develope the ND, there will be series of stakeholders meeting

10. Swearing to protect the citizens of a country, only for the president to order the annihilation of an entire village not once in cold blood

11. etc.

To my mind, the Federal Government of Nigeria and her leadership since independence are the biggest 419ners
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
@bawomol:
There is no one pointing finger here.
There is a process to eradicate any unwanted forces.
If you pay attention, you will realize that part of discovering eradication solution is also part of thoroughly identifying the problems and where the problems are coming from.

This is not a fight, it is a mere discussion. If you have a better statistics or solution, please feel free to present it.
Absolutely I could be wrong, I'm not perfect.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
@youngies:

"419"

An advance-fee fraud is a confidence trick in which the target is persuaded to advance relatively small sums of money in the hope of realizing a much larger gain.[1] Among the variations on this type of scam are the Nigerian Letter (419 fraud or Nigerian money offer[2])[3] and the Spanish Prisoner.

The 419 scam originated in the early 1980s as the oil-based economy of Nigeria declined. Several unemployed university students first used this scam as a means of manipulating business visitors interested in shady deals in the Nigerian oil sector before targeting businessmen in the west, and later the wider population. Scammers in the early-to-mid 1990s targeted companies, sending scam messages via letter[4], fax, or Telex.[5] The spread of email and easy access to email-harvesting software made the cost of sending scam letters through the Internet inexpensive. In the 2000s, the 419 scam has spurred imitations from other locations in Africa and Eastern Europe.

The number "419" refers to the article of the Nigerian Criminal Code (part of Chapter 38: "Obtaining Property by false pretences; Cheating"wink dealing with fraud.[6] The American Dialect Society has traced the term "419 fraud" back to 1992.[7]

The advance-fee fraud is similar to a much older scam known as the Spanish Prisoner scam.[8] The fictitious prisoner would promise to share non-existent treasure with the person who would send them money to bribe their guards.

Insa Nolte, a lecturer of University of Birmingham's African Studies Department, stated that "The availability of e-mail helped to transform a local form of fraud into one of Nigeria's most important export industries." [9]

For more info click           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by youngies(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
Big B1, I am really suprised at you. 419 for crying out loud is a Nigerian term and cannot be best defined by Wikipedia than we Nigerians. What Wiki is talking about is only one aspect of 419 which is advance fee fraud.

419 is a parlance we all know means - saying one thing and meaning something else.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2008
I'm very sad, so sorry for the dissapointment.

My man, giff me a break!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by bawomol(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
If you pay attention, you will realize that part of discovering eradication solution is also part of thoroughly identifying the problems and where the problems are coming from.

the problems comes from everywhere in the country.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
Dis my igbo people don suffer for this site cheesy cheesy

Useless topic
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by folahann(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
I'm so sad that  a country like Nigeria can't be called one and tribalism is stil growing and growing and growing and growing
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Colonia(m): 2:54am On Jan 31, 2008
I get these emails 5 times a day i have decided to post them maybe some one can help me tell  these people that i am not interested in their 419 deals

Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:33:56 +1300
From: "Mrs. Susan Jones" <info@susan.com>  Add Mobile Alert 
To: info@susan.com
Subject: CONTACT FEDEX FOR YOUR PARCEL

--
CONGRATULATION!!!

Congratulations to you as we bring your notice the results of the world
Bank promo and your email Address was selected through a computer
ballot
system drawn We are happy to inform you that your email won $800.000.00
United States Dollars

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable
Bank
Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you
since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX EXPRESS
DELIVERY, West Africa, I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months
Course
and I will not come back till end of March 2008.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY as
soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
the
expiring date. For your information,I have paid for the delivering
Charges,
Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing
that
it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your
Country. Again, I would have paid for the security keeping fee but they
said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case
of
demurrage.You have to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL with the
following informations:

First name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Nationality::
address:

Dispatch Director: Mr. Albert Collins
Email Address: fedex_crcp1960@yahoo.com.hk
Telephone:+234-8052772928

You are advice  to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to
avoid
any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee
of
$250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.You should also let me
know
through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Susan Jones.
+234-8052772928

"franklin orji" <franklin_orji1@hotmail.com>  Add Mobile Alert 
Subject: For your urgent attention.
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:52:27 +0000
    Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Franklin Orji, Divisional Head, Foreign Operations Office with First National Bank Plc. here in South Africa.  I was personal account manager to one late Engineer WALTER LAPPAS from America , who till his death, was a Contractor with Impressario Limited, Moenier Gold and Minning Consult.

On the 28th of November 2005 , Engineer WALTER LAPPAS, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Gwagwalada express road Mpumalanga and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.   

At the time of his death, he had a deposit of US$15.6M (Fifteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was proceed of a contract work he just concluded with the South African Minning authority. The payment was made with a NED BANK Cheque (another commercial bank in South Africa) which I personally cleared. Unfortunately, till this moment no one has come forward as his relation to claim his deposit with us.

My Two colleagues and I humbly request your attention to this matter so that we can present you as his next of kin or beneficiary to his deposit. It is not a very difficult thing to do especially as we shall use our position to assist in the transfer of the fund into any bank account issued by you and it will not take time too.

All we need is to change the name and particulars of his next of kin to yours in our computer database and we file in an application for the release of the fund through the Probate Office in your name backed up with a Court Affidavit of fact. Your country of origin is not a problem and will not pose any obstacle.

It does not necessarily mean that you must be here to conclude the deal; we may request that the money be sent directly to your country through bank Diplomatic service or a direct bank to bank transfer. We also have the consent of the director of international remittance department to arrange the fund and send to you as International ATM CARD if approvals are received if you desire so.

Please contact me as quickly as possible and we will talk about the sharing ratio as soon as you get in touch with me. You can contact me through this email address or my alternative email: franklinorjiitb@yahoo.com I shall on receipt of your response issue you my private telephone number for easier communication.

Thank you and God bless you.

Kind regards,

Mr. Franklin Orji
Foreign Operations Office,
First National Bank Plc.,
ICON House, 6th Floor,
Pretorious Street ,
Johannesburg, South Africa

Lottery International Programs
From:  "Martin Prak" <martin_prak@yahoo.cn>  Add Mobile Alert 

WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the result in
a
Lottery International Programs.

Your email address was selected by our Electronic Random Selection
System
(ERSS) from an exclusive list of e-mail addresses of individual and
corporate bodies. No tickets were sold.

This email address is identified with Your Ref number: MARKT 80 ES
Batch Number:444821545-Nairaland/2007, Ticket Number: CP 3812 /2007-07 in
Category "A" and you are a winner to the Prize amount of
US$2,500,000.00.
(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from the
total
payout

Cogratulation:

To file for Your Claims Please contact.
Name: Mr. Edward Lestra
Tel: +31 619 289 696
Email:mredward_les2007@yahoo.cn
You are advice to provide him with your following information as stated
below :
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:

NOTE:1. All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days,
2. Your funds are protected by hard cover insurance policy until it is
remitted to your account in your country.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,
Martin Prak
Lottery Coordinator.

CONTACT MR. RICHARD GERALD IMMEDIATELY
From: "Deborah Clarke" <admin1@serviceo.net>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert 
To: 
CC: 

Attention: Dear Prominent User Of The Internet

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?

I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. This is from a total cash prize of US 50,000,000 Million dollars, given to the first FIFTY (50) people who will be compensated in this world internet programs. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site Through computer draw system and extracted from over 700.000 companies I am using this opportunity to thank you for using the internet daily.

Due to your effort, using internet programs indoor and in your office, We want to compensate you and show our gratitude to you with the sum of  $1000,000.00 Million United States Of America Dollars we have authorized Mr. Richard Gerald to assist your in getting your compensation check across to you.

The name and contact address of the Mr. Richard Gerald is as follows;

COMPENSATION HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT: Mr. Richard Gerald
EMAIL: claimsagent_gerald005@yahoo.it
TEL: +234 802 853 7252

I have forwarded instruction to Mr. Richard Gerald .

Mrs.Debora Clark
Presidential Library & Museum
Former Director International Online
Lottery Co-coordinator. © 2007 WORLD
INTERNET PROGRAMS®

CANADA SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY AWARD

AN AFFILIATE OF FUND MONEY INTERNATIONAL
495 MEYERS CREEK ROAD .GP. BOX 5213 RR5

TRENTON ONT.CANADA

Ref: EAASL/941OYI/77
Batch: 03/06/MA-016

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw of the Canada Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 11/12/2007 in France Paris. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 199 with Serial number 5388/01 drew the Winning numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-8, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/05.This is from a total cash prize of US$ 10 Million Dollars, shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.

In view of this, your US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) would be released to you by our Finance/security firm here in South Africa .

Our South Africa agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies, and individual. This promotion takes place annually.

Your fund is now insured to your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and provide him with the information below:

Mr. Frank Dube
Found money Int.
Tel: +27-733-581-612
Email: (mr_fdube@yahoo.com)

Email: (mrfdube@hotmail.com)

1.Full Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Email Address:
12.Ref: EAASL/941OYI/77
13.Batch: 03/06/MA-016

14.Winning numbers 31-6-26-13-35-8

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Grace Adams
Email :mrsgraceadams_1@yahoo.com

Canada Zonal Coordinator.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by folahann(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
You shouold report this to hte moderator, the 3rd email has something to do with Nairaland
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
folahann:

You shouold report this to hte moderator, the 3rd email has something to do with Nairaland

What has the third mail got to do with Nairaland? clear me please
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
I get these emails 5 times a day i have decided to post them maybe some one can help me tell  these people that i am not interested in their 419 deals

@Colonia:

Thanks for this posted information.
May be folks should start calling the listed phone numbers for these criminals and see who picks up the phone.   
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
--
[b] 1. Dispatch Director: Mr. Albert Collins
Email Address: fedex_crcp1960@yahoo.com.hk
Telephone:+234-8052772928

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Susan Jones.
+234-8052772928

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        "
2. Mr. Franklin Orji
Foreign Operations Office,
First National Bank Plc.,
ICON House, 6th Floor,
Pretorious Street ,
Johannesburg, South Africa

Lottery International Programs
From:  "Martin Prak" <martin_prak@yahoo.cn>  Add Mobile Alert 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
3. To file for Your Claims Please contact.
Name: Mr. Edward Lestra
Tel: +31 619 289 696
Email:mredward_les2007@yahoo.cn

4. The name and contact address of the Mr. Richard Gerald is as follows;
COMPENSATION HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT: Mr. Richard Gerald
EMAIL: claimsagent_gerald005@yahoo.it
TEL: +234 802 853 7252

5. Please contact:
Mr. Frank Dube
Found money Int.
Tel: +27-733-581-612
Email: (mr_fdube@yahoo.com)

Email: (mrfdube@hotmail.com)

6. Mrs. Grace Adams
Email :mrsgraceadams_1@yahoo.com

Canada Zonal Coordinator
. [/b]
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
Big B1.

Stop being childish and running around in circles. Have you heard that any of the thousands of Igbo and Yoruba professionals in diaspora who are suitably employed engage in 419? Most of the guys you claim live and do 419 from abroad left Nigeria under frustrating circumstances, engendered by the killing of the economy. They were mostly ill-equipped to fit into their foreign countries of relocation. That explains why they cannot get befitting jobs and may have wrongly resorted to 419. This brings us back to the point that the bastardization of the economy by the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba led even unqualified guys to seek greener pastures abroad without any requisite qualifications (academic, human relations-they have not worked before, and so have not socialized at the corporate level- etc).
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
You could have just posted your weak excuse without calling names.
Never the less, your post still doesn't make sense and I think that is why you're getting very frustrated.

419 from abroad left Nigeria under frustrating circumstances, engendered by the killing of the economy. They were mostly ill-equipped to fit into their foreign countries of relocation. That explains why they cannot get befitting jobs and may have wrongly resorted to 419.

Again, 419 is a state of mind. There is absolutely no excuse; If Chinese graduate, who doesn't speak English could relocate to United States for a better life to cook Chinese fried rice for the next 20 years, Nigerian 419ers have no excuse. There are numbers of honest ways for one to survive if she or he is willing; but my people do not like to wait for God's blessing.
I refuse to accept that poverty or bad economy is the reason why people indulge in 419.
We should try: Pure greed, lack of patience, materialistic state of mind, laziness, poor home training, lack of self respect,  poor vision, peer pressure, weak family background and the existence of unsympathetic minds in our society
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Blatant: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
People go into 419 because they were not decently bred. They want to get rich quick!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2008
What does the EFCC website say with regard to this topic?

Click and read

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=25&Itemid=59
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
Germannig:

What does the EFCC website say with regard to this topic?

Click and read

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=25&Itemid=59

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy, they constantly turn blind eyes to efcc site but want to point at the igbos because of hatred they have

EFCC's most wanted list

1 igbo
5 yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ / FG Moves To Securitise NLNG Dividends For $7bn Cash / Senator Asks ‘suffering’ Nigerians To Be Patient With Tinubu For Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.