Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Tired Of Scam? Try This - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Tired Of Scam? Try This (1092 Views)

Are You Tired Of Searching For A Job And Desperately Need A Change? / Are You Frustrated And Tired Of Trying To Run And Grow Your Business? / Are You Tired Of Losses In Your Daily Trading In Fx? We Offer Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Scam? Try This by paulharry: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Investment online is always risky because 90percent of them are scams. i know investors here have different bitter tales to give. over time i have taken my time to monitor some of this investment sites and like a joke some of them still pay consistently. it takes alot of hardwork and diligence to know the real investment paying programs. some of these monitoring sites are also scams so before you invest in any program view its rating in many site. i will also advise that you should not get greedy and pursue those with high interest rate. most of them with high interest rate are scams or they dont last in paying out. i have discover some paying sites which have been paying for some time now and have good testimonial. i will soon do a write up on how to identify good paying investment site and how to minimize risk. for now have a look at this program. you can do your research on it. i have done me and i assure you its safe to invest in them. i am still monitoring it.if they stop paying i will let you know also. just follow this link and register , they accept liberty reserve, perfect money,payza, ego pay

http://perfectfinance.biz/?ref=faith87
Re: Tired Of Scam? Try This by Musyus(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls, how can somebody knows a very genuine and profitable sites from a scam one. So, i will like to get your number or you ring me up on 08182149281 or better still on (Phatyus79@gmail.com) for better and elaborative enghlitement on profitable online business and your inputs and comments would be highly appreciated by me. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Tired Of Scam? Try This by Brightnwajah: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2012
Vernity upon vernity, 100% of online business are scam.
Re: Tired Of Scam? Try This by omonuhabi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Check WebsiteRecent ChecksRisk SitesAbout UsFAQTrust Seal
Low Trust Rating. This Site May Not Be Safe to Use.Site is Ukraine based Trust RatingClick to See Reviews:16Comments Want to see what others are saying about them or even add your own comments, click below..
Have Your Say PopularityLast refreshed September 30, 2012, 3:40 am
Number times viewed :64
High RiskSafeHigh Risk! (0%)
More Site DetailsSummary[-] Collapse
Domain name: perfectfinance.biz
Domain Title: PerfectFinance.biz
Domain Age: 0 Years, 126 Days
Website Speed: Slow
Owner: WhoisGuard Protected
Address: 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200
City: Los Angeles
Postcode: 90064
Phone Number: +1.6613102107
Email:

Website Location: Ukraine

Probable website origin :-
41%; Netherlands
33%; Canada
26%; Ukraine

Notes:-
This website/business has been given a low reliability rating by other websites
This website has been reported as being untrustworthy
This website has at some point been listed various threat websites.
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
This website is 126 Days old
The website expected life (2 days) is relatively short.
The website appears to be less than six months old
This website setup involves countries known to be high risk

Analysis Details:-

This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.
Scamadviser has detected negative online feedback associated with this company so you may want to do further checks.This website has been listed on a threat site at sometime in it's life. These can relate to virus/malware issues

(1) (Reply)

2000mt Of Lacasera Ago 108-2 / How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before / Exportation Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.