Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Does Heaven Really Exist ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Heaven Really Exist ? (1612 Views)

Does Heaven Exist? / Is Heaven Really Pure & Without Sin? / What Does Heaven Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Heaven Really Exist ? by FMK(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
i know that this question is several time repeated in this forum no matter. yesterday i have been reading a great news about the mission of spacecraft voyager I, launched on September 5th 1977 by NASA the objective is, to study the outer solar system and interstellar medium. NASA is commemorating the 35th anniversary of this mission the latest news , saying that voyager arrived in the border ready to live our system solar to get in other systems it is now in heliosphere to enter interstellar. 35 years of searching in huge universe I do not think that God has to hide something most important not to be discovered he created everything and his oeuvre is tangible and visible such as planets, stars, etc… when he created men he personally was coming down and talking with adam and eve but cause of sins he ceased it coming down and talking with men . so, the dwell of God is somewhere in universe really a planet, maybe very far from the solar system where any spacecraft cannot go. The bible is talking about heaven if this really exist at what part of universe ? with 35 years of this trip at least a planet with super life should be found heaven should be something tangible. so, earth is the heaven if not then it does not exist we are not alone in universe the problem that we do not have enough power to go beyond of our capacities
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by pastormustwac: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Just look up outside your window, you will see heaven. Then you can dig the earth - and reach the molten magma - that will be hell i think. Very funny.
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by sisqology(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
I'm not gonna comment on this
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by FMK(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
pastormustwac: Just look up outside your window, you will see heaven. Then you can dig the earth - and reach the molten magma - that will be hell i think. Very funny.

maybe you are right but we need to think more because if we exist what are we doing here on earth ?
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by berylLOL(f): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
heaven is hidden from mortals,.n over thinking about such things brings doubts!..personally, I've stopped asking questions I know no one except God has answers to..dere are some things that should just be accepted d way they are.
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
HEAVEN EXISTS. WE ARE IN GENTILE HEAVEN, MORE SPECIFICALLY CAUCASIAN HEAVEN. THE TIDE IS TURNING THOUGH. WE HAVE BEEN IN CAUCASIAN HEAVEN FOR THE LAST 600 YEARS.
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by cleric(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
berylLOL: heaven is hidden from mortals,.n over thinking about such things brings doubts!..personally, I've stopped asking questions I know no one except God has answers to..dere are some things that should just be accepted d way they are.
I agree with Berryl .

I am a great fan of NASA and space exploration but my question for u is dat have u found the garden of eden that is physically on the earth? When u find dat one, we can start thinking of finding heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by pastormustwac: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
FMK:

maybe you are right but we need to think more because if we exist what are we doing here on earth ?
Those questions cannot be answered by man. What we are doing on earth - well, that is an individual question. I already know my destiny - and it is not because i can read stars - but because i asked from the Father. Individual christians have their specific destinies and areas of service within the christian body.

And i am not a pastor (dont mind the pirated ID).
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 02, 2012
obadiah777: HEAVEN EXISTS. WE ARE IN GENTILE HEAVEN, MORE SPECIFICALLY CAUCASIAN HEAVEN. THE TIDE IS TURNING THOUGH. WE HAVE BEEN IN CAUCASIAN HEAVEN FOR THE LAST 600 YEARS.

Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by benodic: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
the physical scientists keep on searching in the wrong places. heaven is here and now. Eckankar has given spiritual exercises which a soul can use and soul travel and visit these heavens and come back with the memories intact but people will scoff at the idea. but those of us who know and have experienced it knows. the choice is up to everybody, to be a physical scientist stumbling and searching in the wrong places or to become a spiritual scientist and explore the heavenly worlds that are within you.
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by pastormustwac: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
benodic:
the physical scientists keep on searching in the wrong places. heaven is here and now. Eckankar has given spiritual exercises which a soul can use and soul travel and visit these heavens and come back with the memories intact but people will scoff at the idea. but those of us who know and have experienced it knows. the choice is up to everybody, to be a physical scientist stumbling and searching in the wrong places or to become a spiritual scientist and explore the heavenly worlds that are within you.

Err, i agree with most of what you say. But when you use the word "heavenly worlds that are within you"? How does that work? Within you?

And i presume that soul-travel is possible for every normal human-being on earth.
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by benodic: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
@ pastormustwac

Err, i agree with most of what you say. But when you use the word "heavenly worlds that are within you"? How does that work? Within you?
the road to heaven starts from within you. you have to shut out the outer world by closing your eyes and putting your attention on your spiritual eye which is located between your two eyebrows. that is the narrow gate which leads to heaven which very few find. singing a holy name for God like HU or a spiritually charged word helps in opening the spiritual eye and you as soul not the physical body passes through that window of soul to enter the heavenly worlds to explore and come back with your memories intact. so you go from within and not from outside.

And i presume that soul-travel is possible for every normal human-being on earth.

every human being is already doing soul travel but is not conscious of it. soul travel is very natural to soul. every time the physical body is asleep soul naturally leaves the body and enters the inner worlds. the only problem is that soul is not conscious of this movements and has no control over it. this is what people call dreams. soul travel is a fully conscious movement of soul into these heavenly worlds and you come back with your memories intact.
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by pastormustwac: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
You are right when you say that it starts from within you - that was the phrase i was looking for.
Subconscious soul-travel is sleep. Conscious soul-travel is the practice. Hmn, the third eye thing, well, i am not learning to soul-travel.
Was just airing my opinion, i will rather travel to the moon on a rocket, or UFO preferably (if them go fit borrow me).
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by THEVOICE3: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
the only person we go fit answer this question na person we go fit see when the spirit leave the body after death to Hades and see Hades (the land of the dead)
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by GodsWord2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Heaven exists. There is a God: science has proved that. How can u expect mere mortal to find the Living God.
I wonder what God was doing when he saw the NASA spaceship searching for Him. The theory behind God and heaven can't be explained. The bible says the earth is God's footstool which means we are closer to Him than we think. A kings footstool is always close to his throne in his palace in his kingdom. What makes outerspace dark. Did an angel put off the light. Who knows, the people in that spaceship might have seen something and decided to hide it 4rm people. Its complicated my friend...
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by FMK(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
pastormustwac:
Those questions cannot be answered by man. What we are doing on earth - well, that is an individual question. I already know my destiny - and it is not because i can read stars - but because i asked from the Father. Individual christians have their specific destinies and areas of service within the christian body.

And i am not a pastor (dont mind the pirated ID).

sleeping and waking up,eating, dancing going to church do you think that is your mission ?
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by FMK(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
God's-Word:
Heaven exists. There is a God: science has proved that. How can u expect mere mortal to find the Living God.
I wonder what God was doing when he saw the NASA spaceship searching for Him. The theory behind God and heaven can't be explained. The bible says the earth is God's footstool which means we are closer to Him than we think. A kings footstool is always close to his throne in his palace in his kingdom. What makes outerspace dark. Did an angel put off the light. Who knows, the people in that spaceship might have seen something and decided to hide it 4rm people. Its complicated my friend...

we need to see that heaven in face to face
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by FMK(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
THE_VOICE: the only person we go fit answer this question na person we go fit see when the spirit leave the body after death to Hades and see Hades (the land of the dead)

there is not any life or any certain living spirit under deep hades anf scheol when a human die it is finished he does not exist anymore
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by FMK(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
benodic:

maybe right wink
Re: Does Heaven Really Exist ? by FMK(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
cleric:
I agree with Berryl .

I am a great fan of NASA and space exploration but my question for u is dat have u found the garden of eden that is physically on the earth? When u find dat one, we can start thinking of finding heaven.

that is maybe the way but there is not anybook saying where this was located if we know that jesus was in israel why we do not find the place where adam was?

(1) (Reply)

Nude Church Opens In US / ok / I Was Seduced By A Woman - Pastor Adeboye Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.