Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Where Is Kobojunkie? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Kobojunkie? (1656 Views)

Kobojunkie and Calloti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Its been a long time I read her comments on family section.where the hell is she? I am really missing her a lot on this section.Maybe she is using another moniker.Kobojunkie please where are you?
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by EfemenaXY: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
You sure Kobojunkie is female??

I too used to think "she" was female, until she made a comment about "her" boxers...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: You sure Kobojunkie is female??

I too used to think "she" was female, until she made a comment about "her" boxers...
lol! Are you serious? He/she sounded like a female to me! grin
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2012
Lol @ boxers . Women wear boxers naaa cheesy grin

Abeg efe leave me this afternoon abeg grin grin
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2012
The last tym i checked i saw her or is it him in Kafanchan...
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by mission08: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Kobojunkie is an hermaphrodite kiss kiss. Assumes different gender depending on the topic of discourse.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2012
She ran away after we discovered she was a man. I wont be surprised if she's hiding in some new user-names!
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
mission08: Kobojunkie is an hermaphrodite kiss kiss. Assumes different gender depending on the topic of discourse.
grin
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by ireneidiva(f): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
i tink its a guy o, cos he/she hated women
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by EfemenaXY: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^ You'll be surprised to know that some women also hate their fellow women.

mission08: Kobojunkie is an hermaphrodite kiss kiss. Assumes different gender depending on the topic of discourse.

You have no idea how upsetting that statement is!

D'you know how many times I've responded to her sorry his no I mean it's post thinking "it" was female? and other times thinking "it" was male? It got to the point that I got so confused, replying her/him was starting to screw me up! angry angry

So, I just decided to pick a fight with shim so as to not ever have to communicate with shim. Maybe I was taking it a bit too personal, but c'mon, ain't a girl got the right to know whether she's having a discussion / debate with a him or a her on even an it?? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by taryour(f): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ You'll be surprised to know that some women also hate their fellow women.

You have no idea how upsetting that statement is!

D'you know how many times I've responded to her sorry his no I mean it's post thinking "it" was female? and other times thinking "it" was male? It got to the point that I got so confused, replying her/him was starting to screw me up! angry angry

So, I just decided to pick a fight with shim so as to not ever have to communicate with shim. Maybe I was taking it a bit too personal, but c'mon, ain't a girl got the right to know whether she's having a discussion / debate with a him or a her on even an it?? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

lol @ ''shim''... How you and all yours doing madam?
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by EfemenaXY: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
My sister, we thank the good lord jor. You and yours nko? smiley
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by taryour(f): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: My sister, we thank the good lord jor. You and yours nko? smiley

we all doing great thanks...**winks**
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by QueenAw(f): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Imagine joining nairaland a few months ago & the thread I chose to comment on my first week here had kobojunkie! As a jjc, I was wondering if she knew me from somewhere... 'Shim' kept going on about how Nigerian women are lazy! Nawa o!
Shim get as e be! cheesy
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Oahray: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hehehehe... Gossip queens!
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
QueenAw: Imagine joining nairaland a few months ago & the thread I chose to comment on my first week here had kobojunkie! As a jjc, I was wondering if she knew me from somewhere... 'Shim' kept going on about how Nigerian women are lazy! Nawa o!
Shim get as e be! cheesy
wayooooooooooooooooooooooooo, laugh don kill me here, this is what I call baptism of fire
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kobojunkie is a female. Confused one? Yes, maybe.
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by honeychild(f): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
The question still remains. Kobojunkie we miss you. Wia r u??!!!
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2012
Shim is watching all of una and shaking his/ her undecided ( @ Efe help me out here ) head grin
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na wa oo . . . . All this talk of what sits down between my leg (where the sun don't shine) on a thread asking where I am . Seriously, this na real wa . . . and the one there wonders why I think Nigerian women who chose to hire Child slaves are lazy and not big women as they have somehow convinced their peers?

@Poster, Kobojunkie didn't really go anywhere. I am a Software Engineer by trade and sometimes work demands that 16-hour days inorder to meet deadlines. Nigeria and Nigerian-related issues always take the back seat when work and life calls. grin grin grin grin grin Plus, it is great to get away from the headache of politics and Nigeria often.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by EfemenaXY: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^ And the wanderer returneth!

I just can't stop giggling at your response - welcome back sha grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Kobojunkie? by ireneidiva(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Okay....so are u male or female? I'm laughn as well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Kill This Monster! / Help! My Mother In-law Is Crazy / Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.