Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? (1044 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by kojeiwa(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind?
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by kojeiwa(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
@his_grace

I asked a question and i need people's opinion and if you can't answer then bounce?
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by ayeesha: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
sure i would. my company does not frown at it so, most fridays i wear native to work.
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by Bestglo(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2008
why not?
preferably fridays
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by Pepeye(f): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2008
Not really ….im not a native kind of dresser…but really there is nothing wrong in it…it’s the in thing now, in the world of fashion “Ankara” .and there are designers that will change the whole at look of ankara
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by iice(f): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2008
Yeah me too, not much of a native wearer.
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2008
sure will.
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
My Office does not have a dress code, HOw you dress here depends on your schedule. hen I have a meetiong with the senior people i dress cooperate, when its me and my young people i dress to kill.;
Re: Would you wear Native to work if your company don't mind? by ayomifull(f): 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
I work in obudoyinbo country in oyinbo office and i wear real Nogerian native wear to the office on fridays. I love it they admire it too.

(1) (Reply)

Need Colours For My Room. Can You Help? / I Need A Make Up Artist And A Experenced Bridal Hair Stylist. / Fashion Houses In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.