Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? (892 Views)

Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland / Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by Sundahjoe(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2012
Some referee facts:
1. Mike Dean, referee, when Blackburn beat Manchester United 3-2 and hasn't refereed a
Manchester United game since.
2. Mike Dean - referee, in 2010, after Manchester United's defeat to Chelsea, was demoted to the Championship.
3. Alan Wiley, called "fat
and unfit" by Alex after
Manchester United's ...draw with Sunderland," agreed to
retire" that season, he
was also the ref on OT
when the mancs lost 1-4 to Liverpool.
4. Mark Clattenburg
refereed Manchester
United's 6-1 defeat to
Manchester City, hasn't
refereed a single
Manchester United game after that Manchester derby. (has
acted as 4th official in 3)
5. Martin Atkinson -
Involved in Manchester
United's defeat to Chelsea, criticized by Alex, hasn't refereed Manchester United
game since.
6. Ex referee Jeff Winter openly stating that he hadn't been given a Manchester United game for
2 years after sending Roy Keane off.
7. Howard Webb has been Manchester United's most used referee since the defeat to Manchester
City.
8. More than 18% of the
penalties Webb has
awarded in his 8 year
career have been to
Manchester United.
9. Manchester United's CEO is on the board of The FA.
10. Alex Ferguson not
happy with Chris Foy after their 3-2 defeat to spurs, Foy demoted to a League Two game between Accrington Stanley and Rochdale this weekend.
something he hasn't done since the 2001-02
season.

1 Like

Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by dopeJemi: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2012
SAY DESE WORDS OUT LOUD

EYE.YAM.STEW.PEED
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2012
dopeJemi: SAY DESE WORDS OUT LOUD

EYE.YAM.STEW.PEED

grin Must you Mind him??
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by dopeJemi: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2012
Bimfo:

grin Must you Mind him??

Yes oh

Sum people just make me wanna hate football

Y can't we watch football in peace n happiness

Even if we wanna argue, it shud be 4 fun
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by timbros(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2012
Who of you Man Utd fans remember this match in 2005? Pedro Mendes, remember?

Guess the refree? Yes, your right! Mark Clattenburg!!

Final score, of course 0-0!

Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by dopeJemi: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2012
Timbros, I don't get

R u saying we were robbed or we robbed dem

Is dat our keeper or tottenham's keeper
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by folahann(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2012
dopeJemi: Timbros, I don't get

R u saying we were robbed or we robbed dem

Is dat our keeper or tottenham's keeper
Tottenham was efin robbed. Your keeper made a terrible howler at injury time. The ball seriously clearly crossed the line. The Referee throway face, he knew he was in Old Trafford
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by dopeJemi: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2012
folahann:
Tottenham was efin robbed. Your keeper made a terrible howler at injury time. The ball seriously clearly crossed the line. The Referee throway face, he knew he was in Old Trafford

Dat keeper z not a man-u's keeper oh

Man-u never had a keeper like dat

Can't u see d color of d jersey

Man-u keepers doesn't use black jerseys
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by timbros(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
dopeJemi:

Dat keeper z not a man-u's keeper oh

Man-u never had a keeper like dat

Can't u see d color of d jersey

Man-u keepers doesn't use black jerseys

Kai, and i thought i was talking to a MAN UTD fan. Do you really mean what you posted or its a form of joke? When did you start watching Man Utd's matches? Lets start from that...

This is Roy Carroll after the howler...

Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by dopeJemi: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
timbros:

Kai, and i thought i was talking to a MAN UTD fan. Do you really mean what you posted or its a form of joke? When did you start watching Man Utd's matches? Lets start from that...

Kay I waz joking, lemme get serious wiv u

Chelsea vs liverpool (fa cup final) go n watch it
Same thing happened
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by timbros(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
dopeJemi:

Kay I waz joking, lemme get serious wiv u

Chelsea vs liverpool (fa cup final) go n watch it
Same thing happened

No. The WHOLE ball didnt cross the line. If you had watched the analysis after the match (i watched it with super sports), you will find out that all the guys agreed that it wasnt a goal.

Andy Caroll made the mistake of not waiting to confirm if its a goal before running off to celebrate. Watch it again, Ivanovic was looking around for the ball, Caroll had some split seconds to slam the ball back in to make 100% sure its in. But no, he ran off celebrating brfore Iva and Cech cleared.

Can you compare this situation wit the one above?

Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by dopeJemi: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Timbros can u see were dat ball is?

Tell me hau cech can kip dat out b4 it crosses d line

Can u see d distance btwin d ball n his hands
Re: Man Ure Supporters, What Do You Make Of These Facts? by timbros(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
dopeJemi: Timbros can u see were dat ball is?

Tell me hau cech can kip dat out b4 it crosses d line

Can u see d distance btwin d ball n his hands

Cech has already punched the ball. He he falling downwards in the picture, so also Caroll. Look at his height, you will find out that Caroll is coming down also. The ball hit the upper bar and bounced in front of the line.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho: The Next Manchester United Manager? (strictly For Red Devils) / Osasuna Vs Barcelona On Saturday[ 0 - 3 ], 4th December 2010 7pm / Manchester City Signs Wesley Sneijder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.