Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is There A Cure For Fear Of Flying?pls Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There A Cure For Fear Of Flying?pls Advise (1431 Views)

Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases / Marijuana, A Good Cure For Ebola / For Fear Of Facing ICC GEJ Has Ordered The Arrest Of More Than 15 JTF Solders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Cure For Fear Of Flying?pls Advise by alajor(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2012
Don't know what to do but anytime I have to fly,I sweat just thinking of it. It gets worse as d day draws closer. I tremble just walking down those long tunnels dat take u to d plane. I travel a lot but I'm still not used to flying. I am in south africa now but d thought of flying back freaks me out dat I wish I could just get a car and just drive home jeje. Pls advise,how do I deal with this fear?
Re: Is There A Cure For Fear Of Flying?pls Advise by Abbey2sam(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2012
Yes, don't phurking fly
Re: Is There A Cure For Fear Of Flying?pls Advise by Emmyk(m): 2:56am On Nov 03, 2012
Tryna forge it that you'r in a car. IMO
Re: Is There A Cure For Fear Of Flying?pls Advise by Callotti: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2012
The best remedy is to confront the fear.
It is a state of the mind.
Fly more often and tell your mind you ain't scared to die. kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Politely Refuse To Give Someone Your Phone Number? / Powers Of The Youthful Age / Prof Michael Filani Is Dead: UI Professor Dies While Watching Nigeria/ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.