Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please Help Me! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me! (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! by temmytanny(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2008
need urgent reply to my questions.av been working at a company for 30months now wit 20k per month and uptill date no salary increment. i did a personal project which raked in about 200k for me in 3days.presently, i dont know wen next i see such job to do.

av shown a lot of passion for ICT and i saw one certificate course(3months)which would cost 100k(everything except transport).i want to go into it on full time so tht i can concentrate(weekdays lecture) cos best candidates would be placed in Industrial attachment with stipend everymonth till after 6months after which i maybe employd fully.

my problem now is leaving my job, can u please advice me on what to do cos i have just 3days to make a decision on whether to quit my job,invest the money, go for the training witout a job?.the training starts on feb4

pls i need ur response fast

feyi 08054667610
Re: Please Help Me! by Oluchia(f): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2008
Is it not possible for you to run the programme on a part-time basis? This way you can still keep your job until you get a better offer, since a bird at hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: Please Help Me! by temmytanny(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2008
its possible but the problem is i may be transfered to PH any time from now witout beta salary package and that may alter my studies
Re: Please Help Me! by uchetobi(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2008
wat is ur present qualifications? B.sc? skl cert?
Re: Please Help Me! by uchetobi(f): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2008
then if and when u are transfered to PH u can quit the job and face ur studies but now run both concurrently. try 2 b focused so u can get d IT position , cheers
Re: Please Help Me! by Oluchia(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2008
Oh well, I think you may have to take the risk or better still if you're not yet sure of when they will transfer you, you can go ahead with the Part-time pending when you will be tranfered, then you can tender in your resignation letter. Who knows, it may not be so soon.
Re: Please Help Me! by Oluchia(f): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2008
Ooops! Sorry. Didn't read Uche's reply b/4 sending mine.
@Uchetobi
Concur.
Re: Please Help Me! by temmytanny(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2008
i have a b.eng
Re: Please Help Me! by uchetobi(f): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2008
B.Eng and they'v been paying u 20k for 30 months, na wa! anyways dont wori just go for ur course. gd luck
Re: Please Help Me! by DAYOSEUN: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2008
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY, I JUST WANT TO COMPLIMENT YOU GUYS FOR EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTION INTO SOMEBODY ELSE CAREER. PLS TAMMY TANNY I WILL SUGGEST THAT YOU STICK TO OLUCHIA AND UCHETOBI SUGGESTION I THINK IT IS THE BEST. DON'T TRY TO LEAVE YOUR PRESENT JOB WITHOUT ANY OTHER ONE AT HAND because IT IS NOT EASY TO GET JOB HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE. THAT IS MY SUGGESTION. THANKS.
Re: Please Help Me! by Meldrick(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
Tammy, if u most live your job, you must be led my God. Getting a job in our country is not easy at all. 20k might be too small but a jobless Master's holder will appreciate it. 30 months in a company is a wealth of experience. I suggest, you continue applying to other places like one who has no job because you'll be more desperate and Iam sure the lord will give you a better job in his time.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Job Without Success? Then Try This / Molshod Trading Company / oceanic Bank. Portharcourt [south/south]region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.