Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Stale On Execution Of Betty Vogts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stale On Execution Of Betty Vogts (704 Views)

NFF Crisis: Court To Hear Stay-of-execution Case October 29 / NFF Crisis: Court To Hear Stay-of-execution Case October 29 / Ex-Germany Boss Berti Vogts Tells Why Gareth Bale Won't Make It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stale On Execution Of Betty Vogts by ojesymsym: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2008
Super Eagles weren't extra ordinary super. we succeeded in doing wat we like doing best, waiting for d last minute to show our stuff. In the match against Benin, we saw in Obi some hope for the future. I think I saw wat I alway believed dat Olofinjana doesn't play his defensive roles as much as he should. Etuhu wasn't better, but Eroimogbe showed a beta class. With a good defensive midfielder in place, Obi can be left to do a more creative role that he is meant to do like he did in d world youth championship. Still do not trust dat Betty man, I guess he has suppended his day of execution. lets wait and see wat the future holds for the Eagles. We really have God and CIV to thank for progress to the quarter final. I hope Makinwa doesn't use his jax on Betty again.
Re: Stale On Execution Of Betty Vogts by ayobase(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
u r very correct man!!!!
Re: Stale On Execution Of Betty Vogts by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 02, 2008
stating the obvious

(1) (Reply)

Nfa With Their Politics: Hope They Know What They're Doing / Who Should Coach Super Eagle / Up Comin Bball Nigeria Draft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.