Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Battle Of The Giant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Battle Of The Giant (547 Views)

Battle Of The Noses, Which One Better Pass (pics) / Basketmouth Vs Amber Rose: Battle of the Hottest / Ronaldo Looking Like A Baby Beside A Giant! (2) (3) (4)

Battle Of The Giant by Sirniyeh(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
IBB got the news that Buhari will lead the mediators of BH against FG. He then picked his phone to confirm
IBB: hello general
Buhari: my boss weldone..
IBB: Is it true you are fronting for BH?
Buhari: what do you mean? Are you out of your sense?
IBB: so you are one of the godfathers?
Buhari: hee..en, it is time to expose you. Have you forgotten what we discuss last?
IBB: Baashao,
Buhari: (furious) General, me me me me, ok Jonathan will hear this.
IBB: You know am ur boss, I can order your abduction.
Buhari: den no born you well! U dis wicked soul, i want to surrender, enough is enough.
IBB: but we've not achieved our mission.
Buhari: wahalai, if i dey beside you i go slap you. Which yeye mission. Na byforce to be president
IBB: crazy fellow, see as u dey stammer. (booing on phone) you can not even speak correct english (laughing)

to be continue. The battle line is drawn
Re: Battle Of The Giant by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sirniyeh: IBB got the news that Buhari will lead the mediators of BH against FG. He then picked his phone to confirm
IBB: hello general
Buhari: my boss weldone..
IBB: Is it true you are fronting for BH?
Buhari: what do you mean? Are you out of your sense?
IBB: so you are one of the godfathers?
Buhari: hee..en, it is time to expose you. Have you forgotten what we discuss last?
IBB: Baashao,
Buhari: (furious) General, me me me me, ok Jonathan will hear this.
IBB: You know am ur boss, I can order your abduction.
Buhari: den no born you well! U dis wicked soul, i want to surrender, enough is enough.
IBB: but we've not achieved our mission.
Buhari: wahalai, if i dey beside you i go slap you. Which yeye mission. Na byforce to be president
IBB: crazy fellow, see as u dey stammer. (booing on phone) you can not even speak correct english (laughing)

to be continue. The battle line is drawn

When should I laff? undecided

I Bet U,95% Of Nigerians Don't Know This / Represent Year 2012 With An Emoticon!!!! / Just Smile