Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read (586 Views)

Nigerians, It Is Time To Decide The Terms Of Our Coexistence!! By Etcetera / FG May Accept Boko-Haram's Dialogue Offer With Condition / FG - Boko Haram Dialogue: NOA Asks For Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read by spywareczar(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
The terms and conditions of the boko haram dialogue as set out by them.
1) The dialogue should be in Saudi Arabia
2) Senator Ali Modu Sherrif should be tried (for what)
3) Buhari and Monguno to be part of the negotiations.
4) Compensation for the destruction of their homes and mosques
I will try to be as civil as possible while I ask these pertinent questions:
1) When did insurgents start giving us terms and conditions?
2) Why Saudi Arabia? So in their little minds, we will pay for them to go Saudi Arabia to “negotiate”?
3) Do they think that the Saudi authorities will save them from arrest? If they will, are they telling us the source of their funding is from the “holy” land?
4) They seek compensations for their “mosques” and “homes” so I wonder let us say GEJ surprises us and agrees (which is a very present possibility; God help this Lilly livered Nigerian) compensate them for the mosques and homes, will they compensate us for the churches, the public buildings, the lives they savagely murdered, the pain they have caused us or will we just blot their sins away?
5) Buhari and Monguno are two names that Iam uncomfortable with. Why them? Why two people who the whole world has screamed to high heavens for their trial for links to the terrorist group?
6) We should try Ali Modu Sherrif; when did criminals start dictating who we should or should not try? They have not told us the offence yet but I wonder should we try him for sponsoring them?
My take:
Boko Haram is a sinking cell and the noose around their neck is tightening so they try to pull this gimmick. We are not buying it kids, you can keep bombing but slowly and surely we are getting closer to unraveling the faces behind the mask. We already know them but we are waiting to catch them with their hands in the cooking pot. We are not interested in Negotiations. We have died too much to negotiate now. The only way we cannegotiate with you should be if you provide these:
1) Compensate us for the churches and public buildings you have destroyed
2) Resurrect the dead and reunite them with their families
3) Tell us your sponsors so that we can all have a group hug and a group photograph after the meeting
4) Negotiation should either be in Nigeria or the USA
Bunch of jokers!!!
I love the way karma always comes around to bite them in the ass; Buhari, Sherrif and your cohorts, believe me, your uppance will come
Second base jare........... ......
Re: My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read by NegroNtns(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
The Monguno name has never been linked to anything shady in the history of this country.....so calm down with this spiderweb spin and regain your senses.
Re: My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read by spywareczar(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns: The Monguno name has never been linked to anything shady in the history of this country.....so calm down with this spiderweb spin and regain your senses.
hear ur self,, what do u knw??
Re: My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read by NegroNtns(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Do not soil Alhaji Monguno's name...please, i beg you. He's a decent and honorable man. .
Re: My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read by spywareczar(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Do not soil Alhaji Monguno's name...please, i beg you. He's a decent and honorable man. .
a thief is not a thief until he's bin caught
Re: My Take On Boko Haram Dialogue And The Terms And Conditions, Pls Read by NegroNtns(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
What did you catch him with?

(1) (Reply)

. / Dr. Doyin Okupe & Dr. Fani Kayode: Who Is A Better Attack Dog / Ojukwu’s Will To Be Read Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.