Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them (1179 Views)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators / Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by Gratia(f): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
It hapened 2day 2/11/2012 that I was comin 4rm Ikeja to Mile 2, so when I alighted from bus, two well dressed men just approached me and was pleadin 4 me 2 show them 'orege' that they are sailors from Senegal, so I told them to get lost that wat they were sayin doesn't concern me but they kept folowin me to the extent that I crossed to the other side of the road n they kept folowin me.
To cut the story short they were pressurin me to com and see their goods, I refused & entered another bus, they folowed but unfortunately for them two soldiers were monitorin us from afar,so they came to my rescue and arested the men,panel beat them and took us to police station to make statement,the two fraudsters were detained @ Police station. The police nw ordered that I should appear in Court on monday 5/11/2012
Please o I don't want to go to any court.Your advice pls!
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
Go court go do wetin? What crime did you commit? Abeg go get a Lawyer as soon as possible before those evil minded policemen turn against you.

2 Likes

Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Please if i were u i would not honour any court invitation o.after all u hav given your statement..though if they hav ur address thats bad,but pls u can, see a lawyer it could get bigger than u think!
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by PapaBrowne(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2012
Get a lawyer. He'll advice you. And if anybody must be in court, its your lawyer. They might need to hear your side of the story in order prosecute the case properly. You don't have to be in court and I don't advice you to go.
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by Gratia(f): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks All 4 ur wonderful advice.
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by Gratia(f): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2012
As for police turnin against me I don't think its possible because by the grace of God d soldiers that rescued me also made a statement duly signed @ d police station.
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by BetaThings: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2012
If these guys are not Nigerians, why does he need to waste his time and money on a lawyer. Let him settle the police so that these guys can stay in detention for as long as anyone likes. They can even "disappear" for good!
That 24hours rubbish is only for politicians. Have you seen a common Nigerian arrested at a check point or wherever charged to court within 24 hours before?
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by Andrew3(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2012
hahaha those Guys are nigerians. I lost 2 phones to them when I was in naija.

At mile2 and alaba rago to alaba international you find them claiming to be
cameronians with goods. They will lie to you they brought electronics but
dont know naija currency. I was so greedy and ignorant to have followed them
to a spot where my phones and empty wallet were snatched at knife point.
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by ogb5(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
::Andrew:::
hahaha those Guys are nigerians. I lost 2 phones to them when I was in naija.

At mile2 and alaba rago to alaba international you find them claiming to be
cameronians with goods. They will lie to you they brought electronics but
dont know naija currency. I was so greedy and ignorant to have followed them
to a spot where my phones and empty wallet were snatched at knife point.

Dont know people like you still exist. How can they fool you with a trick known for over twenty years.

A guy tried that on me in the early Nineties, met me in Warri and told me is is a sailor from cameroon, does not understand much English and he is looking for Allen Avenue.

Imagine someone looking for Allen Avenue in Warri, I told him I know the place, he should follow me and be prepared to pay the transport fare.
He quickly sensed I was planning to fool him into paying my transport fare home, he quickly left me alone and disappeared.
Re: Rescued From Kidnappers As The Police Wants Me In Court With Them by Andrew3(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2012
ogb5:

Dont know people like you still exist. How can they fool you with a trick known for over twenty years.

A guy tried that on me in the early Nineties, met me in Warri and told me is is a sailor from cameroon, does not understand much English and he is looking for Allen Avenue.

Imagine someone looking for Allen Avenue in Warri, I told him I know the place, he should follow me and be prepared to pay the transport fare.
He quickly sensed I was planning to fool him into paying my transport fare home, he quickly left me alone and disappeared.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Army Promotes 22 Brigs-gen., Others / 52 Boko Haram Suspects Killed In Borno (picture) / 2 Nigerian Girls In Canada Hide Inside A Church For 9 Months Due To Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.