Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 (12953 Views)

UCL: Juventus Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 20th November 2012 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
We are once on top,then it turns. We can be there tomorrow. We must do well in all competitions. Up bluessss. The sky remains.

1 Like

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
lol grin grin Man Urinated

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by BasseyJ(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
surveyProf:
If not for some sort of mistake dat made Swansea to equaliser @ the dieing mins to the end of the match, Chelsea would hv won the match, but there is one thing I want to assure all Chelsea fans, the Epl these season belongs to us, bookmakers around d world said so.....
so what the Bleep are you on about Bookmakers said so, so what?? Dont you know bookmakers deceive punters to win their money Wtf
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Man Urinated!!!

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by ignis: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Chelsea have started again.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by dabossman(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
elampiro:

Exactly.

Even Man City should have lost, the linesman disallowed West Han beautiful goal. The match ended 0-0.
It is only when it's Man United people talk.

Don't blame them. They can't stop talking abt man utd even if they wanted too. We are that good.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
BasseyJ:
so what the Bleep are you on about Bookmakers said so, so what?? Dont you know bookmakers deceive punters to win their money Wtf

Even without me quoting bookmakers, you should be able to know that the Chelsea team for dis season is one of the strongest team in the epl, haven lose only 1 match, winning 3 away matches, and we all known wat happened, it was d Chelsea team against the Ref. And the entire man u team and the rest is history, with dis, nobody should tell you, dat Chelsea is winning the epl dis season!!!
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by ibsureboy: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
omosexy1: I thought Referees were going to boycott chelsea's match
Torres should enjoy his barren time @ chelsea. Perhaps if we had an attacker(striker)that has bite we could has kept the swans on their toes. I long for the arrival of falcao.

1 Like

Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by AkpuNku2: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Up MAN U, we are on top now, any bad belle ?
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2012
surveyProf:

Even without me quoting bookmakers, you should be able to know that the Chelsea team for dis season is one of the strongest team in the epl, haven lose only 1 match, winning 3 away matches, and we all known wat happened, it was d Chelsea team against the Ref. And the entire man u team and the rest is history, with dis, nobody should tell you, dat Chelsea is winning the epl dis season!!!

Yeah! With the kind of lazy display we saw today right. Team that doesn't have depth, same squad day-in day-out. It's just a matter of time, majority of them will get tired for being overused. Dream on.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2012
This is just a blip. Watch out for CFC when they dismantle Shakhtar on Wednesday and Liverpool next week Sunday.

There are 6 more months of this season to go; never rule out any team.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by bashydemy(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2012
CFCfan: This is just a blip. Watch out for CFC when they dismantle Shakhtar on Wednesday and Liverpool next week Sunday.

There are 6 more months of this season to go; never rule out any team.
LOL patiently waiting for CFC downfall again on Wednesday and next week sunday
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by amivel(f): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2012
=)) =)) =)) laffº°˚ ˚°º≈wanº°˚ ˚°º≈tearº°˚ ˚°º≈myº°˚ ˚°º≈belleº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)). Chelsea fans are quiet now
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
surveyProf:

joseph d dreamer
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
bashy_demy: LOL patiently waiting for CFC downfall again on Wednesday and next week sunday
me too,I can't wait 2 see them fall.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
IYA NGBALI: joseph d dreamer
U can say dat again!!!

Up Chelsea...
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
IYA NGBALI: me too,I can't wait 2 see them fall.

Fasten ur sit belt, u will be dissappointed, Chelsea is going to win!!!
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by 1025: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
one thing i enjoy about this chelsea side is that they play the game without knowing the name of the ref or the type of food he likes most. one team in epl can only win if the ref is on their side.
na only one team in epl dey play with the ref on their side.
how can a normal person be the fan of a devil not to talk of a red devil?
devil na devil and there is nothing u can do about it.
human beings no get say where devil is but God pass devil and that was why the devil lost the battle last season with seconds to go.
May God continue to punish devil as usual.
Re: Swansea City Vs Chelsea 1 - 1 On 3rd November 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
1025: one thing i enjoy about this chelsea side is that they play the game without knowing the name of the ref or the type of food he likes most. one team in epl can only win if the ref is on their side.
na only one team in epl dey play with the ref on their side.
how can a normal person be the fan of a devil not to talk of a red devil?
devil na devil and there is nothing u can do about it.
human beings no get say where devil is but God pass devil and that was why the devil lost the battle last season with seconds to go.
May God continue to punish devil as usual.

Try again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn / Man City Vs Arsenal: 4-2. 12th September 2009 / Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 17th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.