Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) (11731 Views)

Sparkling Clean Tokunbo 2001 Toyota Corolla LE For Sale. Cheap *PICS* / Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale(fresh From USA) Cheap!!!!! (Pics attached) SOLD!!!!!! / 2008 Chrysler 300 Touring Selling Cheap (pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by herdayniyi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wat is d condition of d Engine, d 4shocks, shaft, tyres, hands, and the body generally.
Can i travel wit d car to Sokoto wit out problem? Pls be sincere
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by stpat1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Interesting thread. Will like to know who the lucky buyer will be. Would have gone for it but just don't like the colour, bumper and the alloy
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 3:38am On Nov 29, 2012
Thank you, the bumper has been repainted, gold color makes it stand out from the crowd, the rims arent allow they are chrome, much higher grade, Cheers
stpat1: Interesting thread. Will like to know who the lucky buyer will be. Would have gone for it but just don't like the colour, bumper and the alloy
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Earlyjay: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2012
300k and i will pay tomorrow friday before 10am...let me hear from you asap. my email is seyeabudiore@yahoo.com
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Earlyjay: 300k and i will pay tomorrow friday before 10am...let me hear from you asap. my email is seyeabudiore@yahoo.com
Thank you for your interesr, sorry cant fly for that price. Cheers.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by milanoty: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
can this fly for N350,000
inbox me me more details on interior and pics
milanoty@live.com
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Earlyjay: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
I am interested bros...send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ an email to seyeabudiore@yahoo.com. And tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ d last price. I want to pay cash down asap.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by herdayniyi(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2012
herdayniyi: Wat is d condition of d Engine, d 4shocks, shaft, tyres, hands, and the body generally.
Can i travel wit d car to Sokoto wit out problem? Pls be sincere

Pls i need your repose on dis!
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
sorry was offline for couple of days, all emails will be replied to asap. Cheers.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sokoto isn't an ideal place to travel by road even in a brand new ride from Lagos you should expect the unexpected, the pics are of the actual car so its up to you to know how it goes, best bet is to go and inspect the car, and find if its satisfying you, but when you compare this car with whats in the market you will gladly pay even 500k, so bro its up to you.
herdayniyi:

Pls i need your repose on dis!
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
check your email.
Earlyjay: I am interested bros...send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ an email to seyeabudiore@yahoo.com. And tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ d last price. I want to pay cash down asap.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
check your email
Earlyjay: I am interested bros...send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ an email to seyeabudiore@yahoo.com. And tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ d last price. I want to pay cash down asap.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 3:05am On Dec 04, 2012
available, thanx for the interest.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
available for inspection and pick up.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 4:14am On Dec 05, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2012
serious buyers only. Cheers
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
to all interested buyers, the sale of this vehicle is postponed till January, will be used over the festive period sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for the understanding.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2012
put video of the car working
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2013
Car available for inspection and test driving, recent pics comming soon.Cheers.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
available.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
please post video of car being driven and working. I WOULD NOT ALLOW ANYBODY TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH AFTER TRAVELLING WITH MY FRIEND TO SEE AND PAY FOR THE CAR ONLY TO SEE

................... I BELIEVE THAT IS WHY YOUR CONTACT WAS NOT TOO EAGER...TO DISCUSS ON PHONE

I LEFT IN DISSAPOINTMENT. MY TRAVEL TRANSPORT FARE FOR ME AND MY FRIEND WASTED.

POST VIDEO HERE ON NAIRALAND OF CAR STARTING, REAL ACTUAL VIDEO VIEWS OF EXTERIOR, INTERIOR, ENGINE, ALLOYS ANDNOT THE PICTUTES PASTED
ALSO VIDEO OF CAR BEING DRIVEN AND MOVING
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
I AM WATCHING
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
available , no videos , pics comming soon. Cheers.
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2013
NOBODY SHOULD BE DECEIVED.....PICTURES COMING JANUARY 20TH.....PICTURES COMING FEBRUARRY FIRSTI HAVE SEEN THE CAR

WHEN I SAW IT IT WAS AT A MECHANIC WORKSHOP AND COULD NOT EVEN START....I WAS SO ANGRY.....I WASTED TRANSPORT TO ILESA AND I WENT WITH A FRIEND .....DONT BE DECEIVED......ASK THE SO CALLED SELLER TO PUT A VIDEO OF THE CAR WORKING
THE SELLER OPENED A NEW THREAD I COMMENTED ON THE FORMER CAR THREAD THE SAME CAR https://www.nairaland.com/1092061/honda-accord-baby-boyfor-sale/3
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1182673/honda-accord-baby-boyfor-sale THIS IS THE NEW POST OF THE CAR OPENED......I HAVE SEEN THE CAR LAST YEAR....SALE WAS POSTPONED BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAW OF THE CAR AT MECHANIC WORKSHOP AND NOT BECAUSE OF HOLIDAY USE.....CAR COULDNOT START WHEN I SAW IT....I WASTED TRANSPORT.....POST VIDEO OF CAR WORKING AND CAR BODY
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by Laird(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2013
]THEY DID NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO COME FOR THE CAR AFTER I HAD CALLED THE DAY BEFORE I CAME.......WHEN I WAS NOW IN ILESA I GOT TO KNOW CAR WAS WITH MECHANIC .........I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED, CAR DIDNT START WHEN I WAS THERE,INSIDE THE BONNET.......MAKE I STILL TALK
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by hentech911: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Laird: ]THEY DID NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO COME FOR THE CAR AFTER I HAD CALLED THE DAY BEFORE I CAME.......WHEN I WAS NOW IN ILESA I GOT TO KNOW CAR WAS WITH MECHANIC .........I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED, CAR DIDNT START WHEN I WAS THERE,INSIDE THE BONNET.......MAKE I STILL TALK

Naija na woow oooh
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=15pt]The car is up and running has been driven to Ibadan, the latest pics and the latest updated contact info[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1182673/honda-accord-baby-boyfor-sale#14333640
Re: Honda Accord Baby Boy,For sale 4000k. Extremely Cheap(pics inside) by ayoflyn(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=15pt]Guy You funny , you just dey cry up and down like pikin wey never chop, wetin na? i don explain to you tire, i no dey around no one was using the car for a while they have other cars they are using, you say you met the car at mechanic? You never see new car for mechanic shop? you say e no start? why were you in a hurry to go back to Benin? you wan buy car and you cant spare couple of hours? told you the car was parked since i left Nija in October, never intended to sell it, but since i am shipping my new ride from the states i decided to sell at that ridiculous price, abi you don see babyboy for 350k?A smart buyer will know that there are things to do to upgrade the car, buy new engine and gear then paint the car, simple. Well i no wan go into long thing here, we are not kids, i thought you will reason and move on but you keep trolling round showing your immaturity.[/size]
Laird: ]THEY DID NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO COME FOR THE CAR AFTER I HAD CALLED THE DAY BEFORE I CAME.......WHEN I WAS NOW IN ILESA I GOT TO KNOW CAR WAS WITH MECHANIC .........I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED, CAR DIDNT START WHEN I WAS THERE,INSIDE THE BONNET.......MAKE I STILL TALK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Register Ur Vehicle Plate Number here - ABUJA PLATE NUMBERS ONLY / Barely Used "TOP CONDITION" Sharp 2010 Audi A6.... Asking Price: N4.850m / 2010 Toyota Venza Full Option Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.