Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? (1417 Views)

No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 / 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network / To Check Airtime Balance and Access Expiry Date on MTN via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have not been able to access blackberry services on GLO network since 6:30 am today. I called their customer care twice; the first one told me that there is a breakdown on some of their number series and the engineers are working on it. The other said there is an ongoing upgrade on some of their number series. There is no certainty on date of restoration.
All I know is that I have not been able to enjoy blackberry services.
Any witness in Nairaland??
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by REMMEI(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
cry i've called them countless time today and they kept saying they gonna resolve the problem..but i got a msg that it's gonna be resolved in the next 48hours..after this i ain't using Glo nymore..
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2012
Switch to etisalat
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
No problem on my Glo .
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by starlightRR(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Same here, I just bought an airtel sim (switching 2moro), glo network are unrepentant(high call rate n downtime on BIS is too much)
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by Tinyemeka(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
I don't have any issues with mine. Guess it's the number series.
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by jboy01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
I don't have any problem with (M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥) browsing
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by inuyasha01(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2012
Mine stopped since like yesterday evenin up til dis moment. Its bringing the BIS service but not browsing, anyone experiencing dis too?
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2012
I experienced some problems yesterday but Glo sent a text saying they are aware of the problem. This morning I am not having any problem.
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by luluosas(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
x-fire:
I have not been able to access blackberry services on GLO network since 6:30 am today. I called their customer care twice; the first one told me that there is a breakdown on some of their number series and the engineers are working on it. The other said there is an ongoing upgrade on some of their number series. There is no certainty on date of restoration.
All I know is that I have not been able to enjoy blackberry services.
Any witness in Nairaland??
I got this sms from GloCustCare yesterday:
Dear Customer, we are aware of the difficulty you are experiencing in accessing your Blackberry/High Speed Internet service. It is due to unforeseen technical issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and we assure you, service will be restored soon. Please, bear with us.
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by luluosas(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Till now, I can't still browse using my phone as a Modem but, other networks are working. Glo, be fast in fixing this problem.
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by olowoeko(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Glo is stil frustrating me here o.
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by jude33084(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
I was in their office in Benin yesterday. They said that the fault is from Lagos aŋԂ they are doing evrything posible to fix it. Worste hit lines are 08056 9xxxx which my line falls within sad

Since on thurs, 1st Nov when i subscribe till now not a single mb on my fone angry
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by luluosas(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Finally, I am now using Glo on my laptop via Bluetooth through LG PC Suite. A representative called me at 7:47PM this evening through 121, to inform me that, the internet issue on my line have been resolved. I tried it after the call and behold, it is now working perfectly. I called 121 back to tell them I'm now back on the net.
Although the network is very slow right now but, is yours working now? Share!!!!
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by jjwilliams(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2012
I just called their customer care and they told me to recharge, that I must have a minimum of N30 before the service can come back. I did that and it worked.
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by lacosteIII(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2012
REMMEI: cry i've called them countless time today and they kept saying they gonna resolve the problem..but i got a msg that it's gonna be resolved in the next 48hours..after this i ain't using Glo nymore..

The same thing happened to my Glo too...since that day, I don't use Glo...I broke the sim card and I still have like 3.2 gig on it...I was so happy when I broke the Glo sim that day....
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by lacosteIII(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2012
aze: Switch to etisalat

Etisalat BIS does not work on all BB....so be beware! ! !
Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by luluosas(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
lacosteIII:

The same thing happened to my Glo too...since that day, I don't use Glo...I broke the sim card and I still have like 3.2 gig on it...I was so happy when I broke the Glo sim that day....
Breaking the your Glo Sim card does not in any way reduces the reputation of Glo but, breaking your Glo Sim card was too harsh of you. If all of us were breaking our Sim cards whenever these telecom companies offered us poor/bad service, how do you think we would have been able to criticized them to improve their services?
Anyway, I see you retrieving your Sim card number very shortly from the nearest Gloworld office to you.

1 Like

Re: No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? by luluosas(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2012
Glo seem to have created a separate website for their BlackBerry service www.gloworld.blackberry.com, as there is no information on their official website http://www.gloworld.com/home1.asp?usertype=1 concerning BlackBerry service any more.
However, you cannot setup your BlackBerry device directly from the website.

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / What To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones / Advice Me! Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Or Blackberry Q10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.