Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea (13095 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Girl On Facebook Shares Her Idea Of A Real Boyfriend / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by gabbidonbah(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2012
ebamma: Joblessness is a disease only a vacancy can cure.
why do nigeria always talk of jobs and employment i really pity them cause i can change jobs like dress in my country.I really like and admire nigerians because of their guts n aspirations,n never say die to succeed that's why i follow 9ja network.God help nigerians.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by rawsh247(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2012
most of u 'comments' is uglier and the chic can be prettier.. can't u see u all need glasses ??
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by 50calibre(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2012
babseg: Here is the link to one of her song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZprNwUFCHpM

See what a black woman is doing? This woman should be throw into a gas chamber filled with zyklon B, somebody like this shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Sharingan: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmmmm i like that part will definitely get retarded people to believe this "tale"
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by gabbidonbah(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2012
ebamma: Joblessness is a disease only a vacancy can cure.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by opee1231(f): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2012
pohahahahahaha...i can't believe i jst spat coffee all over by books...LMAO..see hw she b like Niger Delta Millitant..i can't even sense d idea shes gt from dt crazy weavon shes wearing..Crazy B***h looking for attention.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by dotcomnamename: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2012
fiftynaira: See wor wor girl dey form pretty majezeza clap for ur slef well done....

LOL Laugh won tear my bele grin
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Berkeley01(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2012
CHEI! So 4 real dEMONz exist...*SMH*
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by garrigangster: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2012
She is a boy

1 Like

Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Kslib(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2012
Kai,kai,kai,kai... See ugliness of the highest order.. Chai,chai,chai,chai.. Dis girl wowor na die..
Inshort,this girl's picture should be used as a weapon to motivate other ugly people that there's hope..

1 Like

Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by ak47com: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2012
Wor wor tin #smh.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Delafruita(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2012

what the feck is this?
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Kasiye: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2012
tonto must be feeling like a saint now

1 Like

Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2012
Queen of wetin? If she open "that place" john thomas no go raise lipsrsealed
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2012
dis the most disgusting woman i have ever seen in my whole life.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2012
queensmith: this needs to be investigated. who came up with shakey shakey bum bum (on modern media) first? Dbanj should respond!

You be one of her kind?
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2012
dis the most disgusting woman i have ever seen in my whole life.*spits*spits*spits*
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by yinchar(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Since the day i was born, this is thr most ridiculous, foolish, pointless, and talentless video i ever watched....
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by niggadee(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2012

unbelievable dis woman is the biggest disgrace to our lovely africa continent
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by solomon111(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2012
gabbidonbah: why do nigeria always talk of jobs and employment i really pity them cause i can change jobs like dress in my country.I really like and admire nigerians because of their guts n aspirations,n never say die to succeed that's why i follow 9ja network.God help nigerians.
smh!!
Pls sir/ma,what part of the world are you from?
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2012
No Please. No More, Torture me No More. What a song. shocked shocked shocked

WTF?!! angry angry

Gosh, where do I start? angry angry angry

WTF?! Whaat?! Who is this? angry angry angry

*Logs Off*
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by solomon111(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2012
opee1231: pohahahahahaha...i can't believe i jst spat coffee all over by books...LMAO..see hw she b like Niger Delta Millitant..i can't even sense d idea shes gt from dt crazy weavon shes wearing..Crazy B***h looking for attention.
Excuse me;
what the hell do you mean by 'she be like Niger delta militants'?
Have you seen OPC members?
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Dreyl(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2012
sheyie2007: Queen of wetin? If she open "that place" john thomas no go raise lipsrsealed
say u sure...
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Sxsells: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2012
Low life!
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by Ocutegan(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kai! Shey na woman be this. She must be the worworness saviour, she took upon herself all the ugliness my girlfriend could av had and made her spotlessly clean. So if you're a girl and you're still ugly there's only one way out. Find your way to become like your saviour. Better to be ugly and gain a lot of recognition than be ugly and be irrelevant.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by trent9002(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nice boobs tho
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by babseg(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
If her song is really bad, why hasn't she received more negative comments than Tonto Dikeh on NL
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by upuss: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Abeg pass me better story..
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by bestower: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
Abeg i think i no this ugly bitch at iyana ipaja she dey sell amala under d bridge,who teach am how to tweet?wonders shall neva end.fake life.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by ORAFA(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Looks like one former Bayelsa Governor who disguised to run away from security, Uncle Alams.
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by lifestyle1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
undecided
Re: MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
wait i dey call dbanj now....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What 17 Years Old Heavily Curvy South African Lady Tweeted / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Throwback Photo From Her Childhood Baptism / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Mum: Who Is Older? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.