Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Treating fuel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Treating fuel (1170 Views)

Honda-accord 2005: O2 Sensor/fuel Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treating fuel by thatguystephen(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2012
Is anybody here having trouble with bad fuel or your car has lost power or you want the best out of your high performance car or you just want to spend less money on fuel.
Re: Treating fuel by ganagagi: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
please i need help on my nissan 2001 altima it consumes fuel seriously
Re: Treating fuel by thatguystephen(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
ganagagi: please i need help on my nissan 2001 altima it consumes fuel seriously
If the engines runs normally but just consumes too much fuel then i suggest you get it to a scan to isolate the problem. Increased fuel consumption is normally a result of bad injectors,weak coil,spark plugs,fuel and air filters or carbon deposits in the engine. Also, when was the last time your car had a tune up?Make sure your tires are properly inflated. Filling up at the pump instead of buying in small quantities can make you some savings. Have you met Xtreme Fuel Treatment yet?I have recorded savings in different engines from between 15 percent to about 65 percent. Hope this helps
Re: Treating fuel by Ikenna351(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
thatguystephen:
If the engines runs normally but just consumes too much fuel then i suggest you get it to a scan to isolate the problem. Increased fuel consumption is normally a result of bad injectors,weak coil,spark plugs,fuel and air filters or carbon deposits in the engine. Also, when was the last time your car had a tune up?Make sure your tires are properly inflated. Filling up at the pump instead of buying in small quantities can make you some savings. Have you met Xtreme Fuel Treatment yet?I have recorded savings in different engines from between 15 percent to about 65 percent. Hope this helps

I hope you didn't create this thread to indirectly advertise your goods? Don't blame anyone if you get yourself banned.

Ikenna.
Re: Treating fuel by thatguystephen(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Treating fuel by Ikenna351(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
thatguystephen:
With my experience in fuel technology and systems and what has been proven to work for a lot of people,I thought it was only right to share. If I knew this and kept quiet on it and you later came to find out,how would you look at me?
Some petrol pump stations add ethanol to the fuel.This is bad for your engine.Try buying somewhere else.And please read your car's owners manual and see why the makers of your engine recommend a good fuel additive

You don't get it. Whatever you choose to do on this thread, do not advertize your product here. Do that in Autos section please.

And for your information, am not the one you need to lecture on what my owner's manual says. Am just trying to be as polite as i can.

Ikenna.

(1) (Reply)

Water Vs Coolant ... Bad Or Not As Good? / Toyota Highlanders Issues / Cost Of Corolla 2E Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.