Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? (697 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / As This Year Come To An End, Have You Benefited Anything From This Forum? / How Have You Benefited From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by DrGboy(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2012
Nairaland has about 1 million members with thousands of guests, and also there are various sections with threads which contain information one could benefit from.
Probably you found a job through nairaland or you found your life partner on this site.
Kindly share whatever you seemed to have benefited from nairaland.....
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2012
lots of laughter frm e-fights grin....d bst way to cool off
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Callotti: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2012
A healthy state of humor and the THICKEST OF SKINS!
Learning to love my enemies as myself!
Growing from strength to strength and victory to victory!

Perfecting my skills of O-D-E-S-H-I cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1baJ0tG3SC8

AKA CHUKWU DI NA MA LIFE
AKA CHYKWU DI NA MA STYLEEEEE
AKA CHUKWU DI NA MA SWAAAAG
AKA CHUKWU
AKA CHUKWU
AKA CHUKWU

Dem no fit bring me down
Natin dem a fit dooooo!!!! cool
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Emmyk(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2012
learnt and learning bout different cultures all over the world
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Caseless: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Before joining nairaland as a member...it was exactly what i wanted. The fact that i can see the e-nigerians who displays the real picture of what it is on the streets of nigeria is a great fun to me...infact, i feel sittin right next to the nigerian situation whenever i'm on nairaland because one cud feel it while on nairaland. I've benefited a lot from nairaland...cos taking from the e-mobs, ethnic/religious bigots, chauvinists, seperatists/seccessionists, e-attack dogs, u name it...its been fun handling or watching them do their things. If u no get anythin for nairaland, u go laff atleast.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2012
Absolutely Nothing!
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2012
berem: Absolutely Nothing!
I don't believe you...
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Mynd44: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2012
Made some friends and some enemies too
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Caseless: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
berem: Absolutely Nothing!
common...u spend 24hr online, isn't that enuff ? The forum deserve some accolades, atleast, it has kept u busy to some extent. Oya, i nominate her for the position of a MODERATOR, maybe that will make u say something good or confess what u have benefited frm NL... *winks*

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland Since You Became A Member ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
Many things o. If I begin to list them, it will take a whole year to complete the typing.

(1) (Reply)

$500 Million In Checks Left At Jerusalem Holy Site / Sinking Ship / What Do You Think About This Posters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.