Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Get Paid Daily (as A Marketer) @ Cloudview Concept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid Daily (as A Marketer) @ Cloudview Concept (687 Views)

How I Quit My 8pm - 5pm Job To Start Making $500 Daily As Online Entrepreneur / A Reputable Hotel In Lagos Requires A Marketer / Who Needs A Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Daily (as A Marketer) @ Cloudview Concept by ronti(f): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
CLOUDVIEW CONCEPT IS A STANDARD BUSINESS CENTER
WE OFFER VARIOUS SERVICES SUCH AS TRAVEL INSURANCE,TICKET SALES( LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL TICKETS)
COMPUTER TRAINING, AVIATION TRAINING,ETC

IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE YOUNG AND CREATIVE AND NEED TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY DAILY.

CONTACT CLOUDVIEW CONCEPT WITH A COPY OF YOUR CV
ADRESS:LAMGAN PLAZA,GENERAL BUS-STOP,BESIDE GTB BANK,ABULE EGBA,LAGOS STATE
CALL 08054518164,peju120@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Daily (as A Marketer) @ Cloudview Concept by ifyalways(f): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
What positions are vacant?
Cos I don't understand how or why a non-Iata travel agent wants to recruit and the only criteria is "young and creative" undecided
ronti: CLOUDVIEW CONCEPT IS A STANDARD BUSINESS CENTER
WE OFFER VARIOUS SERVICES SUCH AS TRAVEL INSURANCE,TICKET SALES( LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL TICKETS)
COMPUTER TRAINING, AVIATION TRAINING,ETC

IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE YOUNG AND CREATIVE AND NEED TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY DAILY.

CONTACT CLOUDVIEW CONCEPT WITH A COPY OF YOUR CV
ADRESS:LAMGAN PLAZA,GENERAL BUS-STOP,BESIDE GTB BANK,ABULE EGBA,LAGOS STATE
CALL 08054518164,peju120@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Daily (as A Marketer) @ Cloudview Concept by ronti(f): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
ifyalways: What positions are vacant?
Cos I don't understand how or why a non-Iata travel agent wants to recruit and the only criteria is "young and creative" undecided
that's the requirement.AND THAT'S THE OFFICE ADDRESS. YOU CAN VISIT US ANYTIME.

Cos I don't understand how or why a non-Iata travel agent?NOW THAT'S RIDICULOUS.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Jobs / Various Vacancies At STEEL MERCHANT COMPANY / Vacancy: P.a/ Secretary To The Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.