Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Need Material For My Project - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Material For My Project (972 Views)

Help Me With My Project / Please I Need Help On My Project Work / Bomb-making Material Found In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Material For My Project by zeeyen4all(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pls is their anyone that can help me get some material for my project?
The project topic is DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF 4 WATT FM TRANSMITTER
i will be very glad if anybody can provide the write up for me and i promise to appreciate the person
thanks in advance
Re: I Need Material For My Project by agboolakolade: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
You had better go and look for a good handwork to learn like being an electrician,light and sound,being a professional welder, and other good handworks or if you have money you start a buisness after school like selling wires and cables or electrical equipments and appliliance. You better wake up and reason well. Search online for answers to complete your project.
Re: I Need Material For My Project by member16: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
You have the time to come to nairaland and ask a question like this but can't use google! Mehn I wonder what kind of engineers we are pushing out these days!
Re: I Need Material For My Project by easyresearch(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2012
this website will help you visit itprojecttopics.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Earth You Maybedidn't Know / If You Know The Rule Of Mathematics Come And Solve This / How To Cancel Your Netflix Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.