Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109213 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2008
@ UI r u keepin urs  grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2008
Where? Go wherever you will, while we (Barca) move on in the UCL. We have just finished the away job over Schalke 04. Besides, you are still going to drop points I'm sure.

@ UI

YES we did drop points away @ mallorca but BARCA can't even manage win getafe @ camp nou abi na nou camp sef and sevilla easily took villareal to the cleaners.

so the seven points difference is still there intact.

up les merengus

les blancos for life.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2008
how nice is it to come online with the news that real madrid won

yes we defeated r murcia by a lone goal which is 3 points.

recreativo drew barca 2-2.

and almeria beat villareal 1-0.

we re now 9 points ahead our rival barca.

up galacticus.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2008
yeah we re almost there.

we beat racing 2-0 and barca could only manage a draw against espanyol.

we re 10 points ahead, villareal go still slip for barca to take second place.

hala madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
[size=18pt]up galaticos[/size]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2008
HALLA madrid !!!!

we mauled atletico bilbao 3-0

poor barca lost 2-0 to depor

and villareal dey show strong head but they re no threat though.

they beat betis 0-1 at home.

they re 10 points adrift and even if we loose our remaining matches they can't win all their matches left.!

halla madrid!!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2008
well after all said and done finally we ve been crowned for the 31st time as champion of la liga.

they tot they ve won when cannavaro was red carded .

they tot they ve won when heinze handled the ball.

they tot they ve won when they scored from the spot and just eight minutes remaining.

but we ve robben and higuain waiting to teach them the lessons of their life.

sorry sorry for poor barcelona even though they win valencia 1000 - 0. we ve won the la liga and also villareal can keep on winning for all we care.

if there is any team that wants us to help them escape relegation or wants to qualify for uefa competitions should contact me on segunbaba@yahoo.com and we will gladly help.

HALLA MADRID THE KING OF SPANISH FOOTBALL.

AND TO ALL PLAYER HATERS THAT DOUGHTED US YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN US THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2008
we don win la liga come win barcelona join agaain.

up madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by charles316: 3:01pm On May 14, 2008
madrid used to be a great club but no more.if i were to be a player i would prefer to play for man u,chelsea or milan.real madrid cant be rated among the best 10 in d last 7 yrs.they are always being disgraced out of d champions league by teams like lyon(3 times ) and roma.what if they meet teams like man u and chelsea.

it puzzles me that some players still want to go to madrid.i like them when they had zidane but ever since he left they became dead.they are just over hyped team.

i know say na truth i dey talk.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2008
chrales abeg face the truth.

we don win champs league more than any team for europe.

we don win domestic league title pass an team for europe.

na why christiano ronaldo wan come if madrid no big pass man u?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
kiss Chei, i am so sorry i am late over this thread grin grin grin grin, but,

@ poster, OH Please the days of Real Madrid is over, I mean in the CL they have not made it past the knock out stages in the last 3yrs. They can keep winning la liga titles, but it don't mean shit! Try a CL title[color=#006600][/color]

God will purnish ur mouth for saying its over for realmadrid, and it shall be over for you if thats the case, men you think this is a club with no seriousness like some, huh! shocked shocked guy mind your business angry don't worry you need to tell them not to go to the ucl anymore and i don't know why u can never see whats arround you, but as far as i am concern REALMADRID FC remains the best and number one in any fucking trophy earner
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2008
omo i didnt even know we had a thread, galaticos see my brothers oh. best club in the world. Real is the definition of good football.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2008
kiss Chei, i am so sorry i am late over this thread grin grin grin grin, but,

@ poster, OH Please the days of Real Madrid is over, I mean in the CL they have not made it past the knock out stages in the last 3yrs. They can keep winning la liga titles, but it don't mean shit! Try a CL title[color=#006600][/color]

God will purnish ur mouth for saying its over for realmadrid, and it shall be over for you if thats the case, men you think this is a club with no seriousness like some, huh! shocked shocked guy mind your business angry don't worry you need to tell them not to go to the ucl anymore and i don't know why u can never see whats arround you, but as far as i am concern REALMADRID FC remains the best and number one in any fucking trophy earner
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry

madrid used to be a great club but no more.if i were to be a player i would prefer to play for man u,chelsea or milan.real madrid can't be rated among the best 10 in d last 7 years.they are always being disgraced out of d champions league by teams like lyon(3 times ) and roma.what if they meet teams like man u and chelsea.

it puzzles me that some players still want to go to madrid.i like them when they had zidane but ever since he left they became dead.they are just over hyped team.

i know say na truth i dey talk.

Whats the truth in your word young man, i can see any reason inthis statement ablove its like pouring water inside a basket, did you know what it means, quote from mad man thats why your words are, i think you don not know the meaning of REAL-MADRID and this is why you are aying that rubish by the way who invited you to this thread its meant for the madridistas, so no one cares you can find your way out immediately embarassed lipsrsealed

I believe if you are the president of that club your life would have been respected even some people will like touching your dead body.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2008
what do you guys think of real madrid's unending chase to procure the services of C.Ronaldo. I personally find it outrageous, rude and cruel to Man U and football in general. We voted for Calderon to get pure soccer back like we had in the days of redondo. he is becoming like perez buying players at highly inflated prices and offering wages not fit for any athlete. I dont want Ronaldo to come to real, the team is tight, what we need is a playmaker and a good striker. David Villa and Diego should do the trick for a more reasonable expense
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2008
cos wats good for d goose. . .oya finish am
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by pcicero(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2008
Yeah, and for all the doubting thomases, we've won the league and check out what our boys are doing at the EURO- Sneijder, Robben, Van, Casillas, Serio Ramos - pls name one club that has such number of representatives. We're still the BEST
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2008
Real are Champions of Span so they should be accorded with due respect forget the fact that Manchester United won the Champions League REAL MADRID are coming back next season with a big bang watch out every other clubs.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2008
notin do us . . .up galaticos cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2008
. . .even think bout dis naa, we go too much

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
I don't think we need a player like Cristiano Ronaldo in REAL, the player I think we need is someone like Diego of Werder Bremen, he'll surely fit into our style of play. Cristiano Ronaldo would be a failure if he comes to REAL I don't even like the guy I prefer Robinho to him,
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holythug(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2008
M SHOCKED TOO O,@ d sale of robinho
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
hey ma peeps where are not getting ronaldo service anymore, all my boys are going to be playing soon, and we are going to the emirate cup in england, everybody kindly watch out for the real galacticos, because thats where the real world player are playing good football, all of una go bow come next season at UCL
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by culkollie: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2008
hey madridsta, never mind them! just that our records are too intimidating for the to swallow their pride n pay the necessary homage.

CL records, the greatest fc in the last century ( :Pface FIFA n leave u alone) and even this century, galaticos are still pacesetter. how better would it have come, trailblazer! lauching the century (CL 2000) n consolidating it later (CL2002). still the highest in 8 seasons jointly paired by AC Milan.

up galaticos never mind d backbenchers! unfortunately for them, we have nobody to envy but luckily for RealMadrid we got just God to look towards!

forza real!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Okanran(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2008
. . . nuffin do Real Madrid jhor. grin

PS: Galaticos 4 life jhor. wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 3:15am On Oct 14, 2008
Am waiting for the break to be over, We need to work more on Attacking role, the players are there but they are not getting it right for now
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dyabman(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2008
;d ;d
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by timmfikk(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2008
We are back on track and making things work out sooner we will come back to our normal starting and winning ways, barca are really feeling great now, they will hit down by january am sure.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by slimghost(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2008
hit down ko, hit up ni. am sorry 4 you people because the way barca is going right now, i see them beating you guys home and away. kpele grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ow11(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
Are there still Madrid fans here or have they joined Dayokanu in the premiership threads?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 11:26am On May 13, 2009
ow11:

Are there still Madrid fans here or have they joined Dayokanu in the premiership threads?
grin grin grin
DayoK is a Bayernian.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2009
cristalz, I think you should stick this thread to page 1 of the sport section so they can be able to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.