Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Help!i Need E-passport Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!i Need E-passport Urgently (1190 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Do You Need E Passport. / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by seighapaul(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2008
HELP!I NEED E-PASSPORT URGENTLY

Does anyone know where I can get one?

I am in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by didisky(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
You can go to the immigration office but I hear it is done online.
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by chikenice(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
I can tell you how to get it.send a mail to whobeu007@yahoo.com
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by pastort1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
My company has a reliable link. It would be out in two days. Pls call me on 08023153739 if you are interested or send a mail to tony@arrivaltravels.com.
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by Dantecmu(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
You guys should be ashamed on some of the type of questions you ask sometimes. Cant you pple do some basic things on your own very soon you would be askin nairalanders for discription to your own toilet. Hisssssssssssssssssss

sitdown for house they ask where passport office they, infact e dey AIRPORT just go and show them any id you go travel sometimes you dont need passport to travel.MUMU.

ciao
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2008
@dantecmu its bad of you why condemn the guy, he only asked for help on his ignorance, there is nothing bad to ask for help,

@poster visit the nearest Passport Office 1.IKOYI 2.FESTAC 3.IKEJA you will get information there thnxs
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by Dantecmu(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
Jayon: Am not condeming anybody which ignorance be dat u dont know where to get intl passport in nigeria?
Poster sorry o.
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by Ebaby2: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2008
Don't listen to people telling you to fill the application online because it isn't easy like they said, and it will take months before you are able to get the Passport.

I wasn't able to get my Naija Passport over here, i kept going back and forth visiting Nigerian Embassy and it was taking forever not to take of getting it done in Naija.

Anyway sha i went to Naija last xmas and i paided this lady over 30,000 naira and it only took a day, no stress and don't let people deceive you, getting passport in Naija on time is all about connection and knowing the right person
Re: Help!i Need E-passport Urgently by NOUBLE(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2008
why would people need connection to get their country passport. naa waooo shei

(1) (Reply)

Help / I Need Dublin Visa / Arik Air Nearly Suffocates Passengers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.