Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

"Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu (714 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu by flexgee: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2012

Famous comic actor, John Okafor, otherwise known as Mr. Ibu, has lamented that the Nigerian motion picture industry - globally known as Nollywood - is currently being ravaged by a virus called homosexuality. In this interview, the thespian discloses that some guys had been after him, trying to harass him sexually.

He says: “One idiot came toasting me o! That is true, as funny as it would sound.

"Something is happening in this Nollywood. These upcoming actors are being used by some of the established producers who are gays. If you want to get a job as an up and coming actor, you must sleep with them. You must be sexed to get a job.

"We are no longer in the era of the female actresses suffering from sexual harassment; it is now man to man. Abomination! God has a lot of things to judge.

"Man to woman is also bad, but we can easily overlook that. Why not put your penis in the right place. There is something spiritual in that thing (frowns). Why would you bend down for one idiot to penetrate you, thereby destroying your future? You left God and bowed to devil… by the time you get up, you get up as a woman, while the idiot that penetrated you walks away majestically! Their payback is sudden death, and it keeps happening."
This is not the first time the actor would talk about his experience with gays in the make-believe industry.
In a recent interview in Houston, Texas, US, Mr. Ibu also voiced his conviction about the virus eating deep into the industry:
“I am sorry if my friends are involved. It is a virus and it is killing our industry. If there is any way in this world that people can make them stop it or kill it, please do it. God will punish you, because God did not advise you to do it. God designed woman and dashed us for free,” he stated.

News Source: http://www.kevindjakpor..com/2012/11/mr-ibu-homosexuals-want-to-sleep-with-me.html
Re: "Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu by slimyem: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
Any h0m0sexual that wants to sleep with Mr.Ibu simply got no taste..
Ayama!!
Re: "Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu by Charmin1(f): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
slimyem Any homosexual that wants to sleep with Mr.Ibu simply got no taste..
Ayama!! One man's food is another man's poision. Never look down on anybody.
Re: "Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu by Adufaye(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
i luv dis....* God designed woman
and dashed us for free,” he
stated.* gals hope say una hear
Re: "Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu by berylLOL(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Adufaye: i luv dis....* God designed woman
and dashed us for free,” he
stated.* gals hope say una hear

nd ur point is?
Re: "Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu by Adufaye(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
berylLOL:
nd ur point is?
just accpt 2 b my g.f nd dnt dmand
Re: "Homosexuals Want To Sleep With Me” - Mr. Ibu by berylLOL(f): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Adufaye: just accpt 2 b my g.f nd dnt dmand

*still searchin for d point..

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be Nollywood's Brangelina? / Lil Wayne, 2chainz, Lebron Appear In Beat By Dre Advert! Watch Video / Video: Celebrities Define ‘obscurity’ On Flytime Tv’s Word Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.