Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,200 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Facial Complexion Darkening - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Facial Complexion Darkening (1083 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facial Complexion Darkening by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
I know it is not very popular to want a darker complexion, but i need to know how to tone down a bit on a part of my face which appears lighter than others.

Please, if you know how, share.

thanks sad
Re: Facial Complexion Darkening by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
You can use self-tanning lotion. It's what Western girls use when they want to appear tanned in summer. But be careful because some are too orange. And always do a peeling before applying it, be careful during the application of the lotion and then let it dry without anything touching on it.
Re: Facial Complexion Darkening by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 05, 2012
can u recommend any pls? sad
Re: Facial Complexion Darkening by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2012
sorry i'm not in nigeria so i don't know what you have there. you should go to a pharmacy or a beauty products shop and ask them
Re: Facial Complexion Darkening by eddy1977(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Two things:
You can do like the great late Michel Jackson and spend thousands of dollars to even out your body.
Or you can just learn to love your skin as is.
Re: Facial Complexion Darkening by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2012
miss-sweety86:
sorry i'm not in nigeria so i don't know what you have there. you should go to a pharmacy or a beauty products shop and ask them

ok sad

eddy1977: Two things:
You can do like the great late Michel Jackson and spend thousands of dollars to even out your body.
Or you can just learn to love your skin as is.

cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Facial Complexion Darkening by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2012
are you sure it's not a skin problem? is it a small part of your skin that is lighter? because if that it the case, it might be a vitiligo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo which is a depigmentation of the skin, and that should receive an appropriate treatment by a dermatologist.
you can always apply make-up, like foundation, if it's a small part of your face/body, probably better option than tanning lotion, especially if it's the face.
good luck, and don't bother comments, it's normal that you don't want a part of your face to be lighter than the rest! that doesn't mean that you have a problem with accepting your skin color
Re: Facial Complexion Darkening by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2012
miss-sweety86:
are you sure it's not a skin problem? is it a small part of your skin that is lighter? because if that it the case, it might be a vitiligo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo which is a depigmentation of the skin, and that should receive an appropriate treatment by a dermatologist.
you can always apply make-up, like foundation, if it's a small part of your face/body, probably better option than tanning lotion, especially if it's the face.
good luck, and don't bother comments, it's normal that you don't want a part of your face to be lighter than the rest! that doesn't mean that you have a problem with accepting your skin color

smiley thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo Pouting / Danshiki / »»show Off Your Attire & Swag««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.