Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pls Read. And And Answer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Read. And And Answer (593 Views)

My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / Pls Read And Criticize Honestly / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read. And And Answer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
How would you feel if you have a housewife who does not work, you take care of all her bills while her work is just to take care of the house and cook your meal which she fail to do several time. Whenever you close from work and you get home about 8pm and you find out that your wid is still cooking when you are very very hungry... It happen in many homes how would you feel?
Re: Pls Read. And And Answer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Depends.
Does she have a new baby or kids she has to look after? Does she have help or is she overwhelmed? Does she have to fetch water, wash plate, clothes, and work manually? Is it a normal occurrence or a once in a while event?
If it is just 2 of you no kids and she has water, gas and other gadgets that makes house work easier ask her the reason for the late meal. She may have run out of gas. Ask her and know the reason first
Re: Pls Read. And And Answer by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
^^ Well said.
Re: Pls Read. And And Answer by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
debrief08: Depends.
Does she have a new baby or kids she has to look after? Does she have help or is she overwhelmed? Does she have to fetch water, wash plate, clothes, and work manually? Is it a normal occurrence or a once in a while event?
If it is just 2 of you no kids and she has water, gas and other gadgets that makes house work easier ask her the reason for the late meal. She may have run out of gas. Ask her and know the reason first
Its Only me and her and everything she need is available.
Re: Pls Read. And And Answer by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
oluface: Its Only me and her and everything she need is available.
Did this happen once or does it happen regularly?
Ask her why. What is her reason for that, we can only guess and speculate, she has the answers and based on that answer you can act, please dont shout or get violent, if she has not good reason correct her in love
Re: Pls Read. And And Answer by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Well I'm not a housewife but I do that a lot say 50% , not proud of it but I'm always exhausted after taking care of the kids , it's not easy being a wife when it's comes to the chore part , too much expectation especially you have to brainstorm what to cook everyday undecided

But being a housewife ; I don't see why things should not get done on time, even with a new baby.
Re: Pls Read. And And Answer by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
jidegirl12: Well I'm not a housewife but I do that a lot say 50% , not proud of it but I'm always exhausted after taking care of the kids , it's not easy being a wife when it's comes to the chore part , too much expectation especially you have to brainstorm what to cook everyday undecided

But being a housewife ; I don't see why things should not get done on time, even with a new baby.
Not every child birth is the same, some women suffer mild post parturm depression and just blankly manage to go through the day, I just had a baby not recently though and most of my time was spent in bed, I hardly was my active self, with my first son it was different, i was up and about but with this baby I was just there, plus we were dealing with so much more.
Some women have Cesarean Section or extreme tear, a new baby especially the first child can be demanding, you are up most of the night feeding, then if baby cries a lot and you have a not too hands on spouse it can be stressful and frustrating, most women spend their days crying and being overwhelmed and these days with Grand mas still in service or running their business the most they stay is a month and believe me it can be a lot even with help.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Abuse Of /disregard For Women (season 1) / Dad Pays 14-year-old Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook / Is Ur Marriage/relationship Shaking Or Seriously In Trouble? Talk To Us Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.