Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Your Opinion On Ribadu Being The President And Dora Akunyili As His Vice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Opinion On Ribadu Being The President And Dora Akunyili As His Vice (454 Views)

Obasanjo Makes Stunning Revelations On Ribadu. You Need To See What He Said. / Adamawa PDP Ticket: Presidency Makes U-turn On Ribadu / FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion On Ribadu Being The President And Dora Akunyili As His Vice by Oseniade(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
It is an open secret that the country is bedeviled with the scourge called corruption. If people of good characters are voted in, i believe this country will be in a better state than the current mess it is now. However, i want to ask the whole house; theoretically is there a better pair of leaders than these 2?
Re: Your Opinion On Ribadu Being The President And Dora Akunyili As His Vice by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
IMO -Been the president(of Nigeria especially) is far more complex than heading a government parastatal or committee. Am pretty sure a ribadu/dora wouldn't be any different from what we have now. Ribadu is best suited in his brother's(el rufai) new profession (criticizing government without proffering possible solution).
ii will go with any combination that has fashola, pat utomi, chime, akpabio whether as president or V.President anyday anytime

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Compromise On Our Committee’s Report — Ribadu / FG May Pay Compensation To Boko Haram Members … Starts Drawing Criteria For Paym / USA Election:yes, Astronauts Can Vote From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.