Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Rantings - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rantings (616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rantings by sandraluck12: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2012
11/3/12

RANTINGS

I can't understand why the Akatas cannot grab the educational opportunities presented to them by their Government. They waste their lives away on drugs and alcohol, aging faster, and looking like a derelict and walking with a stagger!MSCHEWW!

I am always alert anytime i come across a black brother.YES! Anything can happen!Don't blame me!

The Spaniards hate blacks and they are a close knitted community, that seldom intermarry and do not employ pure blacks except they are of a mixed race and can speak their language!

My people back home like to copy-copy! What is regarded as gangsterism life style here is fashion/sophistication in Naija! What is seen as trash here is trend in my country! SMH!

It amazes me to see a woman in her 60's already a great-grand-mother! They get pregnant as early as 14years! There is no shame! They have different baby mama's and fathers!

Oh! what about the aggressiveness? There is always the 'attitude', which is so annoying...and the talkativeness! JEEZ!

The way books are published here on a daily basis astonishes me...any experience by people are put into books...a money making machine, and they are good at marketing and packaging! !

The Jewish are a close knitted community that mind their business and don't intermarry, especially with blacks! I don't blame them. When you see some of these gals with their tattooed bodies, black-smoking lips, and indecent dressing, you will be put off! URGH!

Thanks for reading.

Written by sandra Luck at 9:11 PM @ http://americajourney..com/2012/11/rantings.html
Re: Rantings by Mystiqme: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2012
Nor vex
Re: Rantings by Shine1177: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Our people are not that enlighten about the wayward life of these Akata so they copy everything foreign hook-line sinker. God help Nigeria youth!
Re: Rantings by tpia1: 2:10am On Nov 06, 2012
i dont know of any group or race that doesnt intermarry with blacks.

so, op, not sure why you're trying to be misleading here.

na by force to open thread?

we are talking of the extreme high demand for nigerian blokes, you're saying blah blah blah doesnt intermarry with blacks.

big lie.

and true, spaniards hate blacks but that doesnt mean they dont intermarry with them.
Re: Rantings by sandraluck12: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
@tpia, you can state your disagreement without being insultive..and where did i mention that blacks don't intermarry with other race please?...and i used the word SELDOM...which means sometimes or rarely when i talked about the Spaniards....*dictionary/goggle is your friend, use it PLEASE! This is called R-A-N-T-I-N-G!...my personal dislike on some issues and only for you to call me a liar??

It is this kind of attitude displayed by some Nigerians like tpia who won't bother to read and digest an article before vomiting bile from their mouth, that makes many Nigerians in disapora to keep the truth to themselves and air-brush things,and let new immigrants find out in a painful way!

Yes, it is not by force to open a thread, just as it is not by force and to read or comment, just kukuma, waka jeje pass, no shaking! SHI-KE-NAH!

thank you!

For more clarification;
Spaniards are not latinos! and i repeat again, they S-E-L-D-O-M marry blacks! And MOST inter-marriages are for paper reasons! SUE ME tpia!
I will share an advise from a NIGERIAN-AMERICAN citizen!

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry To Become The New Secretary Of States / The Mike Brown Shooting What You’re Not Being Told / Battle Against ISIL: Russia Exposes US Lies In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.