Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale (3943 Views)

Multilinks Axesstel Router Outdoor Antenna +15 M Cable / Used Multilinks Anydata Adu-510d Modem For Sale / Multilinks-telekom Rocket Broadband Modem For Sale @5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
hello,
I have a fairly used mobile multilinks phone already connected to the internet ready to use.The thing is the mobile type is not available in the market,u only get from people who want to sell theirs for whatever reason, Most people prefer it because it obviously easier to carry and can be used as a kind of 2nd mobile phone .There i nothing to worry about because everything will be done(change of ownership and all other things) in a registered multilinks office with the owners full consent. wink
So if u want it contact me on 08066705498,037782763 or email newmaymurph@yahoo.com grin wink

grin
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
hello,
ONe has been sold smiley
I have 3 left now all with the full consent of the owners.Whe u call me and name ur price and pay then its yours after the change of ownership at the multilinks office. smiley grin.THEY ARE MOBILE PHONES grin
Those available now are:
NOKIA 2116 ------- 2 sets
NOKIA 2125(coloured) ----------- 1 set
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by Pelumiv(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
I will like to have 2 of the phones a coloured and d oda 2116. But first what plan is the internet service on? I mean is it on the 24/7 plan? y number is 08065656796. U can get back at me on the number. Thks
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
Pelumiv:

I will like to have 2 of the phones a coloured and d oda 2116. But first what plan is the internet service on? I mean is it on the 24/7 plan? y number is 08065656796. You can get back at me on the number. Thks
They will be put on any plan u want.The 24 hr plan is however best cos of the N200 available as from about 3 months ago.Whichever one u want is available(coloured or ordinary).The mobile is the prefered option cos its easier to carry etc, smiley grin
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by stone4rock(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2008
@poster
guy i calld ur fone and it wasn't available. how much d stuff dey go 4 try holla me on:08028279529
1luv
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by D1one: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
guy

is the coloured phone still available?

for how much is it going?

hola me 08052518965
or mail

talk2nd@gmail.com

instant payment!
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
temy747:

i am interested. you can call me on 08034526539. so as to talk about the price and how to get it because an mailing from ilorin .
stone4rock:

@poster
guy i calld your phone and it wasn't available. how much d stuff dey go 4 try holla me on:08028279529
1luv
D1one:

guy

is the coloured phone still available?

for how much is it going?

hola me 08052518965
or mail

talk2nd@gmail.com

instant payment!

smileyYou have all been replied.Just for clarification,let me state the following :
1) After paying me,i ll put u on whatever plan u like
2)You don't have to pay a dime afterwards for activation nor will u pay the initial 15k charge for an activated phone.
3) All you have to do is  buy your cable(i may be able to get one for u at a cheaper rate),configure your computer(your computer can also be configured for u when u come around but it will cost u a little) go home  and start browsing.
4) someone asked me if multilinks charges monthly, the answer is YES if u want it that way and NO if u decide to load a card (N200) daily or whichever day u feel like browsing. grin
If my contact phone numbers don't go through for whatever reason,u could  EMAIL me
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2008
heloo,
i ll be shuttling around lagos cos i have some things to do in lag for a few days.I can get the mobile phone to u in ur area(dont worry its the same price as u coming over to my place).However its best u contact me early cos i m running out of stock fast and i m not getting supplies smiley smiley
My contact numbers are above.Have a nice day. cheesy
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2008
smiley
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by samexangel(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
i am interested also

Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by dejsmiles(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2008
hi,pls am interested my number is 08053405319.
And i hope is not to costly.
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by Dreamjob(m): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2008
I dont really know why people are so passionate about used items. Ofcourse in some cases they(used items tends to be better) but not Naija 2nd-hand.
Well for those that cares to listen, a mobile CDMA phone is not best for browsing rather a table top. I wanted to believe that most of the people that have shown interest lacks information about the product in question. Virtually all mobile CDMA phone usually lost connection and service ( you need to visit any of multilinks office to accertain the truth about it). More importantly have you ask yourself why someone will have more than one of such phone to sell ( Naija tokunbo for that matter).
My advice for whoever is interest in getting connected via multilinks which is I think is OK by all standard is to go for an outright purchase of Table-top phone ( new or tokunbo if u can find any), as multilinks now allows for roaming with your land phone, I bought mine at the Ibadan office and am using it in Lagos, Ibadan and Ilorin, infact you can use it anywhere there's multilinks network.
Multilinks today has the best tariff plan with just N200 card to load daily, totalling N6000 if you have to browse the whole month and mind you, you will still make calls with the said money, meaning you are browsing for FREE.
If anybody need to get connected, you can call me on 08069655443
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
Dreamjob:

I don't really know why people are so passionate about used items. Ofcourse in some cases they(used items tends to be better) but not Naija 2nd-hand.
Well for those that cares to listen, a mobile CDMA phone is not best for browsing rather a table top. I wanted to believe that most of the people that have shown interest lacks information about the product in question. Virtually all mobile CDMA phone usually lost connection and service ( you need to visit any of multilinks office to accertain the truth about it). More importantly have you ask yourself why someone will have more than one of such phone to sell ( Naija tokunbo for that matter).
My advice for whoever is interest in getting connected via multilinks which is I think is OK by all standard is to go for an outright purchase of Table-top phone ( new or tokunbo if u can find any), as multilinks now allows for roaming with your land phone, I bought mine at the Ibadan office and am using it in Lagos, Ibadan and Ilorin, infact you can use it anywhere there's multilinks network.
Multilinks today has the best tariff plan with just N200 card to load daily, totalling N6000 if you have to browse the whole month and mind you, you will still make calls with the said money, meaning you are browsing for FREE.
If anybody need to get connected, you can call me on 08069655443

All multilinks phones wether tabletop or mobile sometimes have connection troubles,i know this cos i know people that use it and we seem to have trouble at the same time,fortunately this does not happen often
Getting the tabletop is not a bad idea if u like it but i prefer the MOBILE for reasons i ve stated above,the only reason why i m into selling the mobile at the moment is cos new ones are not available at the moment and for people like me who prefer the mobile,this is the only way to get them.There is nothing wrong with the phones available with me.They are in good working condition,they ve only been used for a while, smiley
I have also mentioned how i get the phones,i get them with the owners consent and also the owners original receipt of purchase.There is nothing to worry about.
have a nice day smiley
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by maymurph(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2008
smiley
I have one Nokia 2116 available now for 12k,Contact me now if intersted smiley
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by ndelta1(m): 2:38am On Feb 14, 2008
hello temmy,

where are u in ilorin? Because I'm also in Ilorin, You can mail me on nathdcute@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by adeg(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2008
@maymurph.
i hv multilinks desktop phone 4 exchange if u wish at negotiable price. just bought it last wk with 24 hrs access as well.
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by adeg(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
Multilinks Desktop Phone for sale. just purchased in Feb
e-mail: fosterscf @ gmail . com
Lagos resident
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by ernal(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2008
ade am In,l will send u an email
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by adeg(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2008
adeg:

Multilinks Desktop Phone for sale. , ust purchased in Feb
e-mail: fosterscf @ gmail . com
Lagos resident

Sold to a Nairalander on Tuesday. Also the first opportunity to meet a fellow nairalander. Quite impressed and hope more positive things do occur thru the forum.
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by emperormm: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2008
do yo still have the multilinks phone
if you do
please let me know
Re: Internet Connected Multilinks Mobile Phone Available For Sale by samson7216: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
can i use mobile mutlink phone with desktop system for browsing, am using pentium 4, can it work and is the browsing going to be fast?, plz let me know, here is my number, 08072162854, i need ur advice plzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Compaq Laptop For Sale- Pictures Inside / Fairly Used Original Samsung Galaxy Note 2 For Sale (pics) [SOLD] / New Arrivals!!! 5-10hrs Battery Life Guaranteed Laptops "See Pictures"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.