Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ (22135 Views)

Picture Of President Obama As An Aide Holding Bill Clinton Jacket In 2005 / A Photo Of Obama As A Kid (pic) / Is UK Really Happy About The Election Of Obama As The President Of USA (world)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
donniemc: [size=18pt]The anti Christ has come and Gone!!...........Read your bible welll ---> Jesus is coming Soon[/size]
who told you that anti-christ has come and gone? Abeg make you were glasses re-read that your bible!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by octopusgb: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
fried-rice:
^^^^ You must be very silly.
How does the the nonsense you just spewed here concern the message
Fani Kayode passed.

I rather think that if anybody is silly here, you are to be counted first, not the other way round. It is only the naive and religious bigots like you that will think that they are serving God better by pointing out perceived specks in other people's eyes while blatantly ignoring the log of wood in their own eyes. One of the rules of moral logic is that the proponent should first of all pass the moral test of the position he is canvassing if he is to be believed all. Kayode by all objective indices is a total failure in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by AWKAMADEGUN: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
esere826: ^^^ dude thanks for your analysis
But please the man is not 'one of my leaders'

I really can't believe that the Nigerian system could throw up someone like that with so much subjective sense of judgement as a top policy maker...Damn

How can Yoruba be our leader..May God Forbid.

Imagine a foolish man he could not handle a ministry in Nigeria rather he stole the whole place blind. I don't know why they have not put this in prison? Shameless, unlettered and shallow minded Yorubas..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by donniemc: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: who told you that anti-christ has come and gone? Abeg make you were glasses re-read that your bible!
Anywayz you can keep expecting Him, in the same way the jews are still expecting their Messiah......Jesus has come and Gone, The anti-christ has come and Gone Read your History books well (1 John 4:3)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by donniemc: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: who told you that anti-christ has come and gone? Abeg make you were glasses re-read that your bible!
[size=14pt]Anywayz you can keep expecting Him, in the same way the jews are still expecting their Messiah......Jesus has come and Gone, The anti-christ has come and Gone Read your History books well (1 John 4:3)

"This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. ... which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here."

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (1 John 2:18 )"
[/size]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by kemifemi: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Zeus I: Obama is prelude to antichrist - just setting the stage.

I am not a fan of FFK but I must say that I understand the message he's trying to pass across.
I want you all to look at the message and not the messenger! Events happening around d globe is taking us towards the one world govt. All the talk about UFO's , HARP have all been planned.
Obama's health care scheme is mandating all American citizens to sign up and they intend using a micro chip. This chip will be on the forehead or the hand which is where the mark of the beast will be inscribed. (exactly what the bible tells us in the book of revelation).
I do not expect you to believe what I just posted. Just as Noah told his people to come into the ark but they refused.
If you are truly born again, you'll be able to pick a few things from his message.
Be prepared and look at things with the eyes of the spirit.Don't consider the outward appearance , put emotions aside and look beyond the surface!
SHALOM!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by grammy: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Femi Fani Kayode is just stupid, he has no idea of what he is talking about. At least now we know the kind l(d)ealers Nigeria produce.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by AWKAMADEGUN: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
grammy: Femi Fani Kayode is just stupid, he has no idea of what he is talking about. At least now we know the kind l(d)ealers Nigeria produce.

Who is a leader? FANNY?

Maybe an Oduduwa Republic leader..the same silly people that received AWOLOLO fake free education.. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by grandfada(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pain: If men like Obama are labeled "Anti-Krist" then I guess we need more of "Anti-Krists" in place of the baboons that hold sway on the corridors of power in Nigeria cheesy
gbam! Culdnt agree more! Mehnnn, u got it al nipd in few sentence. Thnx to rational sence of judgement. I think we shuld be asking F.F.K How much Mitt Rumny paid hm 4 ds calous, wel calculated propaganda just few days b4 U.S election
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
kemifemi:

I am not a fan of FFK but I must say that I understand the message he's trying to pass across.
I want you all to look at the message and not the messenger! Events happening around d globe is taking us towards the one world govt. All the talk about UFO's , HARP have all been planned.
Obama's health care scheme is mandating all American citizens to sign up and they intend using a micro chip. This chip will be on the forehead or the hand which is where the mark of the beast will be inscribed. (exactly what the bible tells us in the book of revelation).
I do not expect you to believe what I just posted. Just as Noah told his people to come into the ark but they refused.
If you are truly born again, you'll be able to pick a few things from his message.
Be prepared and look at things with the eyes of the spirit.Don't consider the outward appearance , put emotions aside and look beyond the surface!
SHALOM!

I get you; let's suspend reality by accepting the analysis of a warped mind and all will be fine.

Word has it Obama was also responsible for ALUU4 and Suntai's plane falling from the sky tongue

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by ACM10: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ijebulogic: I'm not an expert on schizophrenia but the article reminded me of the type of drug-infused delusional schizophrenic articles a course mate used to write back in University. It really is misleading and not fact based.

You are not far from the truth. cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by LordBabs(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
nku5: obama is laying a nice foundation for the anti-christ described in the book of revelation.
will you keep shut there! And who is the christ, who is the anti?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by mathskill: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2012

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by nitlad: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
grin grin grin hakhakhakhakhakhakhakhak
Bigotry in all its mawkish glory!
Seriously Mister, is this the best you can vituperate
Your campaign of calumny is insipid at best you saphead!
Why is anyone even surprised? This eejit c.umgobbler has always been known to be a prater!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by SamMilla1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
If i understand clearly, anti-Christ is someone who does not support Christ's ideologies and teachings. Great.

tell me if everybody should support Christ?

Mr Kayode who was aviation minister during the worst plane crashes in Nigeria is now pointing accusing fingers at someone because of natural disasters.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by mathskill: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
kemifemi:

SHALOM!
If you really understand what FFK is saying then u must be sick to the bone,you are alike.only thief go fit catch thief.In this day and age somebody who is supposed learned is equating micro chip to mark of the beast.I sorry for you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Jarus(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thank God American politics is not Nigerian politics where this kind of religious sentiments and superstitions have bearing on electoral outcome.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by ck296(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
this FFK is a big mistake,what has he done for the Nigerian state, talking about the Anti christ, nothing will change it,whether Obama wins or not besides dis world is without end
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by billyG(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
i don tire 4 this antichrist conspiracy shit,last time na hitler,d other time na pope,one time na muha,another time na saddam,this time na obama does religious nutters dnt know how to interpret d revelation undecided undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by ABsI1: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
fried-rice:
^^^^ You must be very silly.
How does the the nonsense you just spewed here concern the message
Fani Kayode passed.
u r d silly arse since u r too dull to connect d 2.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
bittyend: This tool is giving the house knee-grow, Obama, too much credit.

Obama is too dumb to be the anti-christ. How the phuck can a poster who has no power whatsoever be the anti-christ?

Obama is just Obama, the son of a Kenya man and a woman whose parents were CIA agents.

Just let the lameduck Obama be and stop giving him too much credit. undecided

Anti-Christ will not fall from the sky just like Jesus and Mohamed did not fall from the sky.
If you are thinking of the Anti-Christ metamorphosis through evolution...you are on a looooooong thing.

Just like hitler,Abacha,Osama bin laden, Saddam hussein, Gaddafi etc, Anti-Christ would be born of a woman and be possessed by the demon.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by nitlad: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
shymexx: Damn! - look at the crowd viewing this topic... Bwahahahahaha... It seems Nigerians have the yanks' nuts super-glued to their mouths... The term "Anti-Christ" has to be the most overused word in the world, apart from Devil/Satan - it's just sickening...

Honestly, why do Nigerians suck on yank's nuts so hard, though? You have got everything going the opposite direction in your country, yet you're fixated on what the next man is doing - what a useless country Nigeria is...

Femi Fani Kayode has proven over and over again that being an alumni grin of one of the top-10 unis in the world doesn't equate to intelligence... I still can't believe this guy graduated from the prestigious Cambridge University(Pembroke College)...

I'm out - off to watch the NFL! cool
AN ALUMNUS tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by EkoIle1: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
kemifemi:

SHALOM!

See a shrink ASAP....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by tyson55(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
This FFK is discombobulated idi*ot.
He's pretty good at spewing senseless drivel, but that's about it. i 'm not surprise with his utterances.
What a goon!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by grandfada(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pain: If men like Obama are labeled "Anti-Krist" then I guess we need more of "Anti-Krists" in place of the baboons that hold sway on the corridors of power in Nigeria cheesy
meeehn, couldnt agree more with you! Thank God almighty 4 sence of reasoning. I think d 1 $million dollar question 4 F.F.K should be 'how much' was he paid by Mitt Rumney 4 this calous, calculated propaganda few days b/4 election??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by cap28: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
you have to give it to these s.tupid nigerian politicians their s.tupidity and arrogance really knows no bounds - here we have an ignorant fool who can not boast of acheiving anything useful for his own people passing judgement on a US president , i am not a fan of Obama but i want to know where a nonentity whose time in govt was spent robbing his own people blind gets the balls to stand in judgement on Obama.

Why is this dumbarse so perturbed about Obama bowing down before the Saudi King, isnt this the same way Obasanjo bows down before the IMF and the Paris club and isnt this the same way that Goodluck Jonathan bowed down before Hilary Clinton when she visited nigeria. for anyone who is in doubt try and take a look at a picture of Goodluck Jonathan and Hilary Clinton during her last visit to nigeria and check out Jonathan's body language - totally subservient, submissive and lacking of any sign of authority- so why is this fool getting his knickers in a twist over Obama and the Saudis ? It is a well known fact that the Saudis have investments in the united states running into trillions of dollars, they are also one of america's biggest creditors therefore it makes sense to keep your benefactors on side, what is the nigerian govts excuse for having their tongue firmly clamped up america and britain's rear end? cos all i see from their relationship with those two powers is one sided exploitation in favour of britain and america.

the idea that a nigerian govt official can actually have the audacity to criticise saudi arabia's human rights records is beyond breathtaking - at least the saudis look after their own citizens - how many saudis do you see running away to just about any country on the earth in order to escape crippling poverty and misery in their own country? this shameless fool seems to forget that the saudi populace enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the arab world and want for nothing (except human rights), just recently their king doled out billions of dollars in allowances to its citizens that wanted to join the arab spring and we never heard from them again - what has the useless nigerian govt ever done for its own citizenry apart from lower their standard of living year after year and plunge them into even greater desperation and poverty? this idi.ot talks about women's rights in saudi - what rights do women in nigeria have? - the right to become pro.stitutes and mistresses to bandit politicians like him? at least the saudi women are provided for and live in a safe clean environment with running water, constant electricity, fully functional hospitals and affordable housing - can this id.iot boast of providing any of this for his own people?

The bastard then goes on to talk about the zionist state of Israel - did this man attain any level of higher education because he sounds really thick - is this fool unaware of Israel's persecution of the palestinians?

I will not even dignify the other comments he made about Obama with a response because they sound like the ramblings of a reta.rded child.

However his comments about Iran indicate to me that this man is either a complete blithering id.iot with zero iota of intelligence or a dangerous and manipulative liar - it is a well known fact even to american intelligence agencies that Iran is not trying to develop a nuclear bomb - the americans are simply looking for an excuse to attack iran that they can sell to their citizens, so just as they invented the WMD lies about Iraq in order to justify an attack on that country that is the same way they are AGAIN! trying to find an excuse that will justify an attack on Iran and i have a funny feeling that this toe rag of a man knows this but for whatever reason is lying through his teeth.

Iran is a signatory to the non proliferation treaty which allows them to develop nuclear energy for domestic use , the International Atomic Agency has carried out inspections of all nuclear energy sites in the country and they have confirmed that there is no sign of the development of a nuclear weapons programme - thsi has also been confirmed recently by russia - so what is this dumb buffoon talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by LordBabs(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: was that why you quoted the whole topic? Dammit!
i wonder o! The thing vex me no be small!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
bittyend: What the phuck is anti-christ anyway, stupid people?

Oops the 666 mark of the beast utter tosh, no? cheesy cheesy

You fools already have 666 smashed on your foreheads, but I doubt you know that.

Tired of these Christian nutters and their medieval book fallacies.

Muthaphuck anti-christ, America and Israel are the real anti-christ!

BTW, I'm a Christian.

Blasphemy...u are on your way to hell dude
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by bleufaucon: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Romney,Obama,Anyone else that enters the white house are all puppets. Someone said Obama don't give a f**k about what fani said,well Obama also give 2effs about u either or all of us. Democracy and all its proponents are the devil's handiwork. Its work is only to divide and rule..some continue to fool themselves about scientific weather control..continue in ur delusion,call it conspiracy or anything u like,but the impending conflict that will befall this earth cannot almost never can be imagined. Get organized and save the world!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by galadima77(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
how does all the trash av read so far affect the epileptic power supply and give us good dividends of democracy? mtsew. ..Next page pls
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by KayDee4: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Oh dear !!! Its sickening to read the ignorant rants of a thieving psycho like FFK. This is what happens when people who should be locked away are left to roam free. The hurricane point was the most stup1d - Lol & SMH
kemifemi: I am not a fan of FFK but I must say that I understand the message he's trying to pass across.
You understand him ? he sounds so unintelligible to me.

kemifemi: Obama's health care scheme is mandating all American citizens to sign up and they intend using a micro chip. This chip will be on the forehead or the hand which is where the mark of the beast will be inscribed. (exactly what the bible tells us in the book of revelation).

Really !!! Tell me something. . . .

President Obama has endorsed a woman's right to have an abortion and he has publically denounced ''the right to life'' of unborn babies. Secondly, he has endorsed same-sex marriages. Thirdly, he has consistently supported homosexuality and the rights of homosexuals and lesbians. And fourthly, and perhaps the most disturbing of all, he has endorsed the right of same-sex couples to adopt and raise children. Quite apart from these four Obama has also endorsed all manner of social perversions and deviant behaviour in the name of humanism, ''new age'' liberalism and the permissive American state. No true believer or person of faith can possibly accept such practices, endorse such values and still stand right before God. To put the icing on the cake let me make one more point. Rev. Jene Robinson, a vocal and practising gay, whose ordination as a Bishop split the Anglican Church in America into two, was specially selected by Obama to deliver the invocation of the name of God and prayers at the beginning of the inaugral weekend of his inaugration ceremony as President in 2008. What message was Obama trying to send to America and to the world by insisting on this?

Yes !! blame everything on Obama, he started gay marriage, he invented homosexualism and abortions, he made the constitutional ammendments and wrote the declaration of independence where the words 'freedom' and 'liberty' give all sorts of rights to different people. Yes, Obama did all that.

What do you do to people who do not believe in religion? Impose your religious beliefs on them in the name of governing ? You can't force 'good' moral behaviour on them; as long as they are not committing a 'crime', they are free.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by samkoro: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thanks Fani Kayode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance / Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.