Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) (28441 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2012
Dapo Adaralegbe will represent Nigeria. God forbid.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
He/She looks like he/she is Nigerian ooo shocked shocked shocked

Btw, I wish the op did not tell us they were transgender until a lot of ppl have posted. You'll be shocked at the amount of straight men calling them beautiful.

To honest, they look too good to be true. What is the world turning into??
He/she is a Nigerian alright. According to the website where I found the picture, "She was born male (oche) living in Abuja and after a long years of victimization, he traveled to United kindgom where He/she took up her modeling career and later took part in the Miss International Queen beauty pageant which is strictly for transgenders last year where he (she) came 1st Runner Up and she currently lives in the United Kingdom." Truth be told, he/she is fine.

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by violent(m): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2012
~Royal~:
Give me a real contest... I want real contestants who are not "Juicing".....

Bunch of "Estrogen Laced" Arnold Swarchenegger's...

Nah ill pass....

I rather see a Real Trans Beauty Contest.

Brazil Football Fell off so they must be getting Bored. Organizing Silly Shitt...

Brazil has not done anything of note worth this year......Besides Map Villages in Max Payne 3

....Blah

You seem to be taking more than a passing interest in this...which makes me wonder if you were once a bloke yourself?

5 Likes

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by chreldb(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2012
jeffoski: Ewwwoooo Chei I hope the 1st pics is not Nigeria cos her tag is looking as if it is and is it me or does the transgendered look like Muna (former MBGN who is now a rapper)small?
ItsModella:
chei, na true o...I just dey look am sef.
Shollypopz:
He/She looks like he/she is Nigerian ooo shocked shocked shocked

Btw, I wish the op did not tell us they were transgender until a lot of ppl have posted. You'll be shocked at the amount of straight men calling them beautiful.

To honest, they look too good to be true. What is the world turning into??

Apparently all your observations are correct. I did some research on google and found out that she/he/it came second

Sources: http://www.gistus.com/10471/nigerias-transgender-beauty-queen-2nd-international-queen-pageant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heBroU6HqOg

Disturbing!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 05, 2012
violent:

You seem to be taking more than a passing interest in this...which makes me wonder if you were once a bloke yourself?
grin grin
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 05, 2012
We thank God that Mr/Ms Ngozi went to represent Nigeria. Without him/her, where would we be on this LGBT map?
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by CzarChris(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2012
WTF nigga WTF
*........*
I just pucked
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 05, 2012
violent:

LMAO!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella:
He/she is a Nigerian alright. According to the website where I found the picture, "She was born male (oche) living in Abuja and after a long years of victimization, he traveled to United kindgom where He/she took up her modeling career and later took part in the Miss International Queen beauty pageant which is strictly for transgenders last year where he (she) came 1st Runner Up and she currently lives in the United Kingdom." Truth be told, he/she is fine.
WOW!! That's all I can say, WOW!!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by miky(m): 1:06am On Nov 05, 2012
Lol these new girls can steal 99..99% of naija babes dudes... If they don't tell u many here would just start drolling over them..
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Omobacom: 1:06am On Nov 05, 2012
Olee.. Thief... Holy ghost fire ....

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 05, 2012
omenziate: Disgusting creatures.

Let's see what you look like...acceptable creature. You speak with impunity like you are the creator and have a corner on truth? Do you?

Can't you let people enjoy their life as they choose to? Yes we are heterosexuals but what's our(your) business if they choose to live their lives as transgender/transsexuals? What does it take away from you?

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2012
lmao at comments
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by maninmood(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2012
TF! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by beespak7(m): 1:24am On Nov 05, 2012
Tranny beauty peagant
singing --- Ogaga going crazy this world has gone crazy.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Rocktation(f): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2012
Eye opener indeed. We do know now why there are more women than men, in the world.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:27am On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: Was there any Mr abi na Miss Nigeria?
Lol you go fear nah
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 05, 2012
Not only do we have to contend with other girls for pata, we also have to put up with these guys in women bodies...kai, odinma.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by jeffoski(m): 1:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Ewwwoo so we had a representative who was the 1st runner up, cry so na anoder bad news we don enter again dis week b dat o!is it sliverbird dat sponsor It(cos don't know wether to use he or she)to the competition?and if "IT" can be so bold to represent us that means there are many "IT" in our society now,and with dis moral rule of no sex b4 marriage many guys will get married to "IT" unknowingly!!!JESUS
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2012
naijababe: lmao at comments
Me tooo
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: Not only do we have to contend with other girls for pata, we also have to put up with these guys in women bodies...kai, odinma.
Modella I wanna see you interviewed!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2012
jeffoski: Ewwwoo so we had a representative who was the 1st runner up, cry so na anoder bad news we don enter again dis week b dat o!is it sliverbird dat sponsor It(cos don't know wether to use he or she)to the competition?and if "IT" can be so bold to represent us that means there are many "IT" in our society now,and with dis moral rule of no sex b4 marriage many guys will get married to "IT" unknowingly!!!JESUS
LMAO!! This comment is so funny cos I wanted to address them as "IT" but I thought he/she would be better. "IT" can be considered rude.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Are you sure they are transgender?

They look female enough to me.
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by druid06(m): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2012
legalwealth: Nice chicks...

How can I propose to the most beautiful one among them?

Any clue?

These pageants are dude, dude!!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 05, 2012
'..and, because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold..'

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, LOVERS of Pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such...turn away. 2Timothy 3:1-5

2 Likes

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 05, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked I swear I'm gonna have to ask any chick I wanna Bleep for her birth certificate before making bannnggingg move. Damn who knows how many of em tranies I screwed already cry cry
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 05, 2012
omenziate: Disgusting creatures.
If white person discriminates you based on your skin color you'll cry foul and racist. Isn't it the same thing you are doing here? Silly you!

1 Like

Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 05, 2012
vislabraye: Dapo Adaralegbe will represent Nigeria. God forbid.
Get a brain and stop acting like savage they called you! It is who they are - you can't change that!
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by 5much(m): 3:29am On Nov 05, 2012
nice nd gorgious pix
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 3:37am On Nov 05, 2012
REALITY101: cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked I swear I'm gonna have to ask any chick I wanna Bleep for her birth certificate before making bannnggingg move. Damn who knows how many of em tranies I screwed already cry cry
U screwed no tranies cos its obvious the ones u screwed ain't got pricks cos if they do, u'll see it during pre-intimacy. Abi u no dey do pre-intimacy ni?
Re: 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:47am On Nov 05, 2012
I'm really surprised the "holy holy"/ "the world is coming to an end" people haven't gotten to this thread yet. hmm.. I guess they will be arriving late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) / White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.