Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (1113 Views)

Seek A Yoruba Lady For A Relationship Of Love / Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by seuntola: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
cheesy .
Re: . by kittykat1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sorry love. U can always cry on my shoulder. Look on the brighter side, " a broken relattionship is the Universe' way of telling u that there's a better and hotter person out there".
Re: . by seuntola: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2012
Thanks so much kitty, wil hold unto your words
Re: . by kittykat1(f): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
its well my darling. u will be fine definitely and u will soon meet a wonderful and more agreeable person. its always like that.
Re: . by Pritheeann(f): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
kitty kat: Sorry love. U can always cry on my shoulder. Look on the brighter side, " a broken relattionship is the Universe' way of telling u that there's a better and hotter person out there".
u re ryt ma dear..v been on dat same path b4 n i know ow it fils..@op dis phase of lyf is jes 4a while...beta tins r cominq ur way ok..pls b stronq
Re: . by Lusola15: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
Staging a hangover is not going to help. The solution lies in question, where did u go wrong. Frm a guys point of view, most ladies forget, I mean d way it all started.
Heartbreak is part of falling in love.
Kitty kat is rite

But alway remember. plz
Re: . by kittykat1(f): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2012
Yeah,this is not the period to think abt where u went wrong though. Its also not the period to fall in love aggain so that u don't make d next guy a rebound. Allo urself to feel the pain. Cry as much as you want to. Cry till the tears are dry. Talk to any close friend that will listen. Empty ur mind of all d neggativity abt the relationship. It can take 2weeks to 6months for some ppl. It just depends on how long and serious the releationship was. Never ever try to suppress the feelings. Get it all out.

Also try and accept that its over. You will have more peace if you do this. It would also help you to have a better perspective.

When you are done mourninG, then you take an objective look of the ended releationship. Now ur head is no more clouded with intense emotions and u can think properly. Try to reason, if possible with anyone who as close about what you think caused the relationship to end. Outline ways of improving yourself cos of course u would have had some faults.

Then define the kind of person and kind of relationship you want to have. No need to fixate on a person. If possible, write it down. Be very positive, eg; instead of saying I don't want an unfaithful man, say, I want a very faithful man. Instead of saying I don't want an abuser, say I want a chilvarous man, who wwill respect and treat me like a queen. Read your write-ups everyday. Tell urself that you will meet him soon. Blv it. Soon u will see the exact person walkin into ur life. Pls don't even doubt for a moment that it will happen.

It worked for me. U can always contact me for encouragement and support.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For People Who Genuinely Want To Be Connected To Sugar Daddy And Sugar Mummy / Who Is From Kwara State Here? / I Need A Lady 4 A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.