Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 (21653 Views)

UCL: Juventus Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 20th November 2012 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal 2 - 1 - On 3rd November 2012 / Chelsea Vs Fulham [1 - 0] On Wednesday 11th November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2012
I can't watch Two Epl Teams against each other....The Style of Play is usually so boring.

I also dislike the weather in the UK. The Sky is always so Dark,Cold and Gray. It provides a depressing backdrop. Reminds me of my Own North East Weather.

Boring Tactics, Boring BackDrop and Scenery, Boring Football. Boring Corny Chants.

The Best thing about the EPL is the Fuqqing Lion......

I rather watch the dead, washed up Italian Serie A over Watching the EpL.

Spain's La Liga all the way, Even the scrubby teams have style and class.

I remember when the Italian Serie A use to be Light Years better than Both the Epl and La Liga.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by oyeleyemaureen(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2012
Liverpool suppose thrash this chelsea of a team
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by Ndjones(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:
I can't watch Two Epl Teams against each other....The Style of Play is usually so boring.

I also dislike the weather in the UK. The Sky is always so Dark,Cold and Gray. It provides a depressing backdrop. Reminds me of my Own North East Weather.

Boring Tactics, Boring BackDrop and Scenery, Boring Football. Boring Corny Chants.

I remember when the Italian Serie A use to be Light Years better than Both the Epl and La Liga.
Abegi comot. Who send u? Amebo
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2012
BodyKiss: Most of Chelsea fans dey vex yesterday say Man Utd came from 2 goals deficit to win, but one goal lead Chelsea no fit keep. This is the team that wants to win title, lol.
abeg tell dem,he easy?bunch of losers. Chelstink my foot
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by SailorXY: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:

ohk o undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by dilbert100: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
great result for liverpool....and manchester united !!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
dilbert100: great result for liverpool....and manchester united !!

Only time will tell..
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
amivel: Chelsea were lucky tonight it would have been a lost for them men see D̶̲̥̅̊ way liverpool was playing.ok two points drop lol

The epl is still for us, "slow and steady wins the race"!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by bashydemy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
United rules all the time, The best in come back
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by surveyProf(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
bashy_demy: United rules all the time, The best in come back

The next match will tell...
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by 1025: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
chelsea should learn from man u. chelsea should stop spending so much money on players when man u spends heavily on refs. if u look at the man u team, without their refs, they will struggle to beat the smallest team in epl yet they are winning and if not because God hate the devil, they for win last season. we have to change our behaviour in the transfer market. now howard webb is a free agent after man u signed the other clattenburg. we can sign howard webb since he is a criminal minded and shameless ref. these are the types of refs we need to win the useless epl.
i love chelsea - the reigning european champions.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 - 1 On 11th November 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
1025: chelsea should learn from man u. chelsea should stop spending so much money on players when man u spends heavily on refs. if u look at the man u team, without their refs, they will struggle to beat the smallest team in epl yet they are winning and if not because God hate the devil, they for win last season. we have to change our behaviour in the transfer market. now howard webb is a free agent after man u signed the other clattenburg. we can sign howard webb since he is a criminal minded and shameless ref. these are the types of refs we need to win the useless epl.
i love chelsea - the reigning european champions.

Shut up and Fvck off. You have nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 9th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 / Stoke City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.