Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? (23740 Views)

Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. / Compare And Contrast OBJ In 2003 And GEJ Circa 2015 / Circa 48 Hours To The Next Wetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 05, 2012

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by member16: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2012
You fall hand o! Why did you not put up the pic here but a link rather? Now the madam don comot am.
Anyways, what's your angle here? His wife is by some miracle a chirstain, then what?
Mind you, just beacuse she is not wearing a hijab doesn't make her a christain, have you seen women recently up north?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2012
GenBuhari: http://twicsy.com/i/5ewgEb

If true, the fact that his wife is not wearing a hijab my confirm that she is a christian.

Are you the one in that pic or you just like to use his name/pic?
We are interested to know if someone in Buharis personality uses a forum like Nairaland. Dont read and ignore, pls give honest answer?

ARE YOU THE REAL GEN. BUHARI OR NOT?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2012
^^
If I was the real Buhari, trust me I would use all my resources to make sure that all the youths in the nation (not just NL) knows about my achievments and would not allow anybody forget it for a second.
Unfortunately General Buhari (rtd) has not got the best presentation skills or is too modest, he is more likely to praise others before you would ever hear him blow is own trumpet.

I truely wish I had even a tenth of his discipline, abilities and character. and I am proudly a christian from the south east living in diaspora. smiley

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2012
@سحيميظل
I tried to download the pic to no avail. If you can post it if you can, I was a bit torn about posting the pic as I guess Buhari is very private about his private life and this photo if it is his, does not seem to be one that he willingly submitted for publication. However curiousity got the better of me and I guess the pic was so old, his children would be virtually unrecognisable today from that photo.

Long before setting eye one this photo I had heard from a number of sources that his wife is a christian and also that his cook and driver are christians.

سحيميظل: You fall hand o! Why did you not put up the pic here but a link rather? Now the madam don comot am.
Anyways, what's your angle here? His wife is by some miracle a chirstain, then what?
Mind you, just beacuse she is not wearing a hijab doesn't make her a christain, have you seen women recently up north?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by inspirenet: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2012
how can u have a family, yet murder other families.
God will judge this man
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by kaydibs(f): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2012
GenBuhari: ^^
If I was the real Buhari, trust me I would use all my resources to make sure that all the youths in the nation (not just NL) knows about my achievments and would not allow anybody forget it for a second.
Unfortunately General Buhari (rtd) has not got the best presentation skills or is too modest, he is more likely praise others before you would ever here him blow is own trumpet.

I truely wish I had even a tenth of his discipline ability and character. and I am proudly a christian from the south east in diaspora. smiley
Good for you
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by watchindelta(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2012
buhari wyfy christain befor or now rare smh grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by member16: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2012
GenBuhari: @سحيميظل
I tried to download the pic to no avail. If you can post it if you can, I was a bit torn about posting the pic ans I guess buhari is very private about his private life adn this photo if it is his, does not seem to be one he willingly submitted for publication, curiousity got the better of me and I guess the pic was so old his children would bery virtually unrecognisable today from that photo.

Long before setting eye one this photo I had heard from a number of sources that his wife is a christian and also that his cook and driver are christians.

E pain me say I no see the pic sha, the chic has taken it down.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by bealuv(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2012
the General has had his cook and driver for over a decade now and they are both christians.....
c'mon now anybody would know that the op isnt Major General Muhammadu Buhari(rtd)

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by bealuv(f): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2012
webdezzi: how can u have a family, yet murder other families.
God will judge this man
sir/madam i ll honestly advise you not to start wat you cant finish

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by BMZK: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2012
I also heard his first daughter is married to an Ibgo man. He also exempted christians fm performing duty on sundays. When his muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them fm duty on friday, he told them d bible says christians should rest on d 7th day, d muslims shld show him where d koran says they shld rest on fridays.

SOURCE:
http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151778445175128

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by LagosBoi2(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2012
webdezzi: how can u have a family, yet murder other families.
God will judge this man

Has he killed your family members?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by DANILSA(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2012
BMZK: I also heard his first daughter is married to an Ibgo man. He also exempted christians fm performing duty on sundays. When his muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them fm duty on friday, he told them d bible says christians should rest on d 7th day, d muslims shld show him where d koran says they shld rest on fridays.

SOURCE:
http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151778445175128
PLEASE WHICH TRIBE ARE U REFERRING TO? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Ocutegan(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2012
Abeg help me ask the mumu ☺º°˚˚˚°ºo
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by nagoma(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2012
The lady in the picture is Buhari's wife. She was a Muslim from a highly respected Muslim family in katsina. She lived all her life as good Muslim and died about 12 years ago after a protracted illness. Buhari's picture as a religious extremist was created by the southern Nigeria press in order to somehow discredit his impeccable honest and disciplined personality. Buhari tries to be honest in anything he does , he is a Muslim , never an extremist but tries to be a practicing Muslim just as Late Awolowo another disciplined person tried to be a good Christian. Honest people do not pretend. None of Buhari's daughters is married to a Christian and I think none of the daughters ever presented to him a Christian as suitor. But some of the ignorant people need to know the position of Islam on some of these issues- the position of Islam doesn't mean a position for extremists - just the basic expectation for any follower of the religion.it is also true that he allows his Christian staff the Sunday rest and reminds the Muslim staff that Friday has not being defined as a day of rest in Islam.

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Ocutegan(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

Abeg help me ask the mumu ☺º°˚˚˚°ºo
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by killuminati(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2012
I dey wait for Buhari hater mehn, e be like dem never see this thread yet..

Oya mek una come start una bashing abeg, I can't wait!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by LagosBoi2(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2012
killuminati: I dey wait for Buhari hater mehn, e be like dem never see this thread yet..

Oya mek una come start una bashing abeg, I can't wait!

fold your arms and lets wait for them
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by chiamyluv: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2012
bealuv:
ß̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ђ hez sayn d fact, dis man aπϑ his fellow almajirs frustratd M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life during M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ service year in d north, after election. ℓ̊ was indoors 4 dayz. Eventually U̶̲̥̅̊ hear any sound U̶̲̥̅̊ start running.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by chiamyluv: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2012
chiamyluv: ß̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ђ hez sayn d fact, dis man aπϑ his fellow almajirs frustratd M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life during M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ service year in d north, after election. ℓ̊ was indoors 4 dayz. Eventually U̶̲̥̅̊ hear any sound U̶̲̥̅̊ start running.
may he experience frustration aπϑ loss al2ru his life, Amen. may d souls of d departd coppers 2ru d mercy of Gð rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by LagosBoi2(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2012
chiamyluv: may he experience frustration aπϑ loss al2ru his life, Amen. may d souls of d departd coppers 2ru d mercy of Gð rest in peace. Amen.

na the man kill them? angry, which kind crazy human beans urna be self? angry

you are yet to say he is the one using suicide vest to blow himself up everywhere in the north..swepid peeps

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by killuminati(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2012
chiamyluv: ß̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ђ hez sayn d fact, dis man aπϑ his fellow almajirs frustratd M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life during M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ service year in d north, after election. ℓ̊ was indoors 4 dayz. Eventually U̶̲̥̅̊ hear any sound U̶̲̥̅̊ start running.
If Buhari was responsible for the death of coppers as you claimed, may he sees the repercussions in his lifetime and afterlife. But if it's the other way round, may you never know peace in your whole lifetime, ameeen!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2012
bealuv:

Lagos_Boi:

lets give him the benefit of a doubt as per his boko haram boiz

what about those gullible northerners he engineered to start violence during the last election, with him calling for blood and our youths who chose to serve their nation paying dearly with their lives
yet he tucked his family away from the violence.

i guess you uploaded this so we can praise him, right?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by highlandre(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2012
I pity Nigerians who believe that Buhari is behind some of the chaos up North; this man who is ever modest, calm and collected, is admired only by the wise and rational. It's painful that some have been politically sweet-talked to think Gen. Buhari is a violent person, or ridiculously enough, an extremist.

What is wrong in being a muslim and dedicating your life to islamic tenets? Why do some of us think he's an extremist without any accessible proof?

If Nigeria must move forward to where it rightfully belongs among the league of Nations, someone who has got the balls to tackle corruption head-long and instill the condiments of discipline and accountability in the system is needed. This person is the imperfect but disciplined Buhari!

God bless Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by banki(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2012
webdezzi:

lets give him the benefit of a doubt as per his boko haram boiz

what about those gullible northerners he engineered to start violence during the last election, with him calling for blood and our youths who chose to serve their nation paying dearly with their lives
yet he tucked his family away from the violence.

i guess you uploaded this so we can praise him, right?

Am truly sorry for your shallowness if your are truly objective you would tell us the link between Buhari and Boko Haram, and if federal government with all the hatred had any proof on Buhari dont you thingk they would have put him behind bars?

iN MY OWN OPINION anyone that is scared of Buhari is an enemy of Nigeria, people that condone corruption and dont want anything good for the country keep spreading bad tales about him,

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2012
Where's the picture na sad
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by SeanDre(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
When a leader is not responsible enough to know what and what not to say then he's just another killer. Mohammadu Buhari; of the baboons and whatever soaked in blood fame. Hmmn, has anyone heard any apology from him or any of his press dogs for that inciting statement? Leader indeed!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by LagosBoi2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
killuminati: If Buhari was responsible for the death of coppers as you claimed, may he sees the repercussions in his lifetime and afterlife. But if it's the other way round, may you never know peace in your whole lifetime, ameeen!

AMEN !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by benpuzzy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
E be like say them Parent no born girl, that is why them born girls in quanton, oga Buhari in those daysssssss
Re: Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? by Nickydrake(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
nagoma: The lady in the picture is Buhari's wife. She was a Muslim from a highly respected Muslim family in katsina. She lived all her life as good Muslim and died about 12 years ago after a protracted illness. Buhari's picture as a religious extremist was created by the southern Nigeria press in order to somehow discredit his impeccable honest and disciplined personality. Buhari tries to be honest in anything he does , he is a Muslim , never an extremist but tries to be a practicing Muslim just as Late Awolowo another disciplined person tried to be a good Christian. Honest people do not pretend. None of Buhari's daughters is married to a Christian and I think none of the daughters ever presented to him a Christian as suitor. But some of the ignorant people need to know the position of Islam on some of these issues- the position of Islam doesn't mean a position for extremists - just the basic expectation for any follower of the religion. It is also true that he allows his Christian staff the Sunday rest and reminds the Muslim staff that Friday has not been defined as a day of rest in Islam.

Thank you for settling some doubtful issues with this straightforward report. There are and will remain divergent opinions on Buhari's true character, but the bolded part shows that, if nothing else, the man has a sense of humour. Especially the way BMZK put it a few posts above yours. Haha

Nagoma, i hope you are around when jakumo breaks into this thread, as he is sure to, for i salivate at the prospect of an entertaining (though redundant) debate between you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana / Hope Uzodinma Petitions NJC, AGF Over ‘supreme Court Governor’ Tag By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.