Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Ayodeji Temitope Falade - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Ayodeji Temitope Falade (828 Views)

My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Yinka Moyo Osho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Jobs As Mc : Mr. & Mrs. Ayodeji Temitope Falade by ayospecie(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2012
On the 27th October 2012, Temitope (nee Akintola) openly declared her acceptance to move on in life with Mr. Ayodeji Falade at Daystar Christian Centre, Lagos.

Friends, families and well-wishers were hosted to a colourful reception at the popular De Hall event centre, Ikeja, Lagos. Coincidentally, the day happened to be the birthdays of two special persons at the event: the bride and her chief bride's mate. In a sweet fashion, the groom gave a special birthday song rendition to gladden the heart of his sweet bride and the rest is history.
It was never a dull moment as ayoSpecie anchored the event.

Need a professional MC for your events?
Follow on twitter: @ayospecie
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ayospecie
ayospecie@gmail.com

Click the link below to view more pictures:
http://www.ayospecie.com/2012/11/wedding-mr-mrs-ayodeji-temitope-falade.html

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Foreign Extra Stout Unveils The “fly With The Eagles” Campaign / Kwara State Nysc Camp Director – Mrs Olusoji Olufunsho / CV Or Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.