Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! (26668 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / The Richest Man To Have Ever Lived On Earth Is Mansa Musa I From AFRICA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by bellaberry: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2012

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/873587_picture-of-ice-prince-and-M_I-when-they-were-poor-Optimized_jpg4edc43972496b6a2696b659350350f5a[/img]

How time flies...how fate blesses some people...

Above is a pic of Nigeria's 'Oleku' hit maker, Ice Prince, and his label mate, M.I from back in the days when they apparently could not afford 3 square meals a day.

The Chocolate City sign-on posted the inspiring pic online in a bid to inspire his followers.

In the picture, they both look tattered...obviously, they couldn't afford a decent hair-cute. SMH!

Fast-forward to 2012....these guys are the Kings of the Nigerian music industry, jetting off to choice locations across the globe at their will.

Ice Prince supported the pic with some inspirational words to his fans.

"This is to inspire you...Dreams come thru...#BeInspired #Dream" he said.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/873589_ice-prince-inspire_jpgc02754f78ba4abf6cce08ff710a003b3[/img]

If you are not inspired by this, I sure am!

I love seeing pictures like this. I gives me the inspiration that any dream nursed in the mind can become a reality...with dedication and hard work!

I'd end this by saying this: dream big guys...as big as the ocean!

May God bless all our hustle. Amen! smiley

Source: http://www.ghanacrunch.com/2012/get-inspired-photo-of-ice-prince-and-m-i-from-back-in-the-days-when-they-were-dead-broke/

So inspiring I must say....MMBM!
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Kemy11(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2012
So i have hope in this life. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by thatguystephen(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kemy11: So i have hope in this life. Thank u
there is hope as long as you dont give up.Never ever quit.Have faith

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by megxo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
3- God bless our hustle wo!!!!

bt de werent so tattered na......#jstsayin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Chasdonblizz: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dat waz indid inspirin#singin i hav a drm#
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by ogochukwunasa1: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
no 4
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by megxo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: no 4
five tongue
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Booty4me: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
6 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by johndavid1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wow! i love this its soooo soooo inspiring cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by abdulkayus(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wooooow, omo mehn, c hw money change ppl. Any1 who said money doent change look shld go and hug waterlog transformer.

C hw MI look lyk maltina bottle and Ice Prince lyk skeleton Jay jay. If money can make Ice Prince get body lyk dis, hmmm, i get hope be dat.
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by GBAGAUN1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Brisingr(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
u no fit chop three square meal, yet u get moni to buy fuel.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by johndavid1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
abdulkayus: Wooooow, omo mehn, c hw money change ppl. Any1 who said money doent change look shld go and hug waterlog transformer.

C hw MI look lyk maltina bottle and Ice Prince lyk skeleton Jay jay. If money can make Ice Prince get body lyk dis, hmmm, i get hope be dat.

grin grin grin grin no b lie ma broda
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Good.
Atleast they remember how they started, unlike
many people who will forget their history in a hurry, abandoning their clothes cos someone who is like they once were was wearing something like it, not minding whether a celebrity gave it out to that person as charity.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by TonySpike: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
OMG!!! Ice-prince was looking almost unrecognisable...
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dreams do come through o. Thanks Ice Prince for reminding me of that. May God bless our hustle indeed, e no easy jare.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: Good.
Atleast they remember how they started, unlike
many people who will forget their history in a hurry, abandoning their clothes cos someone who is like they once were was wearing something like it, not minding whether a celebrity gave it out to that person as charity.

smiley
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by chii8(f): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
huh!
if they could afford to fuel their generator,then they werent so poor
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by forkinsonlolo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
no
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by SlyIg(f): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Its Ok!
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Ocutegan(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
I see ice prince for this pic..I get hope
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Kslib(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nice motivation..
As i dey type so,
i don snap pishure for where people dey troway dirty,
i don snap myself for motuary with broom and shovel,
i don snap with tear tear shirt and short nikka,
i don snap with gala and grpudnut for head,
i don snap where me and people sit down near gutter dey gist...
I dey snap all dis one on purpose,so dat when my time reach,i go motivate people sotey dem go begin name their pikin "HOPE" "DESTINY" "IT SHALL BE WELL" "SHALOM" "SUCCESS" "GOD'S TIME" "MY INVESTMENT" "REMEMBER ME OH LORD" "YOUR TIME WILL COME" "NO BE YOU SUFFER PASS" e..t..c

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Akposkool(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
U be soldier boy,u be soldier boy eiii.make u carry boot snake go bite u,make u carry helmet sun go beat u,make u cary gun, bullet go kill u.(lyrics 4rm M.I's hustlers)these guys hustle,loyalty n respect(john cena) has payed off.dats what survivors do 2 get 2 d top.forza choc boyz!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
chii8: huh!
if they could afford to fuel their generator,then they werent so poor
grin grin
I thought that too.
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Anubiri(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dis pple still dey luk back in dia hustling time...soon na my pix una go dey post here...well tnk God 4 dem

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by halobaba: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na brymo dey pour fuel ni?
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by caesaraba(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ehn, make una wait first o. Even though this post is very inspiring, the abaga boys (M.I and Jesse) where not broke o (at least not like this). They went to Baptist High School in Jos which is very expensive in terms of fees and class (has produced Lighthouse Family et al) and is populated mostly by ajebor kids (or above kpako). Their one term school fees pay all my sec fees o. No be lie. So I no believe this pix joor. Can't speak for Ice-prince though.

@ OP, nice inspiration sha. The end justifies the means.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by Tyche(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Respect to the street.
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by megxo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
halobaba: Na brymo dey pour fuel ni?
or Jesse Jags ba? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
this is motivational.
dreams really comes true.
patience is the key.
Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by johnstar(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Brisingr: u no fit chop three square meal, yet u get moni to buy fuel.
shattap undecided undecided, u noe weda na 4 barbing saloon dem dey wrk 4 der b4

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! by johnstar(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mehn, c ow ice prince bly aboki, choi...... In dis life nevr u underestimate anybody, warning 2 all dis ladies undecided undecided, nd I 1dr ow many gals go don reject dat mi wit im big head b4 grin grin grin grin grin.... Money is rili gud..... Able GOD Õoº°°º

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.