Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Is Really Great About Great Ife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Really Great About Great Ife (2038 Views)

See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / Celebrating Great Ife @ 50 / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really Great About Great Ife by Ayomight(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2012
Obafemi Awolowo University[OAU]will be celebrating their 50th anniversary begining from the 5th of Nov to the 10th of Nov 2012.Is it really worth celebrating?What is even great about the so called "GREAT IFE".Drop your comment here.
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by Ariyke: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2012
undecided
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by godstino(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
The great thing about ife is that THE SCHOOL IS A GREAT SCHOOL...
#fullstop
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by Idacrux: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nothing
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2012
simply great because she is graet! its a dogma.
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by ONIOLASEHINDE: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Cos is not meant for average students, OAU 3rd class is far better dan other universities 1st class.Moreover, her method of learning made her differ from odas.Is an institution u will gain admission to u give testimonies in d church 10 times.For me ooo i can wait to b der for my direct entry process in Jesus name, to b d part of great people.
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by derus(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
ONI OLASEHINDE: Cos is not meant for average students, OAU 3rd class is far better dan other universities 1st class.Moreover, her method of learning made her differ from odas.Is an institution u will gain admission to u give testimonies in d church 10 times.For me ooo i can wait to b der for my direct entry process in Jesus name, to b d part of great people.
OAU 3rd class is far better dan other universities 1st class. You better be serious with your studies not to come out with a third class result with this unstable economic recession
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by Idacrux: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
derus:
OAU 3rd class is far better dan other universities 1st class. You better be serious with your studies not to come out with a third class result with this unstable economic recession
i'v seen a guy frm ur oau who graduated with 2.1 he can't find a job let alone 3rd clas,,,,u better think and work hard because no naija uni. Is among best 3000 globally.
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by godstino(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idacrux:
i'v seen a guy frm ur oau who graduated with 2.1 he can't find a job let alone 3rd clas,,,,u better think and work hard because no naija uni. Is among best 3000 globally.
this is a forum for expressing opinion for crying out loud..and besides,who said because no naija uni. Is in d world's best 3000,therefore they cant produce best students?who do u tink did d ranking?bill gate once said that while in school,his friends were top in the class and he was just an ordinary student..bt today,he is the founder of microsoft while his friends are nw microsoft engineers..
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by freegistcom: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
of the greatest ife. grin
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by derus(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2012
Idacrux:
mumu i'v seen a guy frm ur oau who graduated with 2.1 he can't find a job let alone 3rd clas,,,,u better think and work hard because no naija uni. Is among best 3000 globally.

Hope you read what i posted before commenting Idacrux
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by Jerie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
If you want to know what is great about Great Ife, ask any of the following people:

Demola Aladekomo (Entrepreneurship)
Lagbaja (Entertainment)
Seun Osewa (Technology)
Kayode Fayemi, Segun Mimiko (Politics)
Dele Momodu (Media)
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by ONIOLASEHINDE: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Either u like it or not OAU will still remain BEST university to recon with in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by derus(f): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
ONI OLASEHINDE: Either u like it or not OAU will still remain BEST university to recon with in Nigeria.

Then you try finishing with a third class grade
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by ONIOLASEHINDE: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Guy i belong to first class elite. We are great people no doubt about it.
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by derus(f): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
ok that is good for you
Re: What Is Really Great About Great Ife by drizzit(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
I am a graduate of that great citadel of learning and culture.....bin great is a state of mind and am back there running my masters program there again....Great Ife is home....it embraces you....moulds you and you come out a product.....steps ahead of the competition....Great Ife is just not a name...its a way of life!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Can You Solve It? / FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions / Physics Waec Gce 2016 Complete Questions And Answers, Runs And Expo Now Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.