Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Upcoming Designers Pls Introduce Urself Here Lets Get To Meet You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upcoming Designers Pls Introduce Urself Here Lets Get To Meet You (715 Views)

Pix: Ladies Is This Fashion Or Punishment,are U Impressing Or Oppressing Urself? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Fashion Designers Enquiry? Who Knows The Best Of The Best?/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Designers Pls Introduce Urself Here Lets Get To Meet You by ensodev(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2012
fahion in nigeria is turning to becoming big just as our music industry, I will have to say that designer have to learn the act of appreciating each other and promoting our industry my appreciating what we have.

we dont have to see each others as an end competitors, without us coming together just as one we will be slowing down the days of our celebration day.

check the music and movie industry they have been able to achieve somany things by cominging together and respecting each other and try to achieve what i call COMMON GOAL this is what am talking about, and have you seen any of this musicians and artists going out or shows NAKEDLY No they wear our designs they get there respect because they have done somting creative yet the respect is been rated 100% where they come to shows/stage wearing the craft of our hands.

we worth more than we are geting so lets come togther as one.

name: ogunsola jonathan omolade
label: ladgodwealth clothing
internationan. M5 jeans
email: ladgodwealth@yahoo.com
ogunsolaomolade@gmail.com
sex: male
trend: male clothes, shoe design,
native, casuals, official wears
since: 2010
major: ready made and partialy
customise
fb: facebook.com/ogunsolaomolade

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Designers Pls Introduce Urself Here Lets Get To Meet You by tennyadex: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hi, I am tennyadex, I am in need of good tailors, I saw ur post on nairaland fashion forum, where u said you could be of help in getting tailors. And I am in need of tailors in ifako, lagos. Hw could u help get them both for both male and female designs
Re: Upcoming Designers Pls Introduce Urself Here Lets Get To Meet You by prolificcouture: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2012
Hi, i like your post and i appreciate your advice and quotes... we all need to work together in other to promote fashion industry.
I am into fashion, we sew at Prolific Couture, we are into sewing of english and native/tradional, suits, jackets and making of shoes.. also into branding and sewing of t-shirts, polo shirts.
Thanks and i wish you all the best on your efforts.
ensodev: fahion in nigeria is turning to becoming big just as our music industry, I will have to say that designer have to learn the act of appreciating each other and promoting our industry my appreciating what we have.

we dont have to see each others as an end competitors, without us coming together just as one we will be slowing down the days of our celebration day.

check the music and movie industry they have been able to achieve somany things by cominging together and respecting each other and try to achieve what i call COMMON GOAL this is what am talking about, and have you seen any of this musicians and artists going out or shows NAKEDLY No they wear our designs they get there respect because they have done somting creative yet the respect is been rated 100% where they come to shows/stage wearing the craft of our hands.

we worth more than we are geting so lets come togther as one.

name: ogunsola jonathan omolade
label: ladgodwealth clothing
internationan. M5 jeans
email: ladgodwealth@yahoo.com
ogunsolaomolade@gmail.com
sex: male
trend: male clothes, shoe design,
native, casuals, official wears
since: 2010
major: ready made and partialy
customise
fb: facebook.com/ogunsolaomolade

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous Bridesmaid Dresses @ Affordable Prices / Girlfriends Choices.. Blind Sniff Fragrance Review / Why Do We Have Few Pageant For Big Ladies And Many For The Skinny Ladies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.