Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Omo Eko Weds Kitaun - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Omo Eko Weds Kitaun (4968 Views)

Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Chacal: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ Islander,

Kit and Omo Eko/E-baby?
Puh-leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, Kit can't cope. . . . . .
Someone like Azeezat will do for Kit. . . .
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Jackal
what are u doing here?
na wa o. . .u berra run back and to ur domain
u know ure the official manager of our thread grin grin grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Islander(f): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
Chacal:

@ Islander,

Kit and Omo Eko/E-baby?
Puh-leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, Kit can't cope. . . . . .
Someone like Azeezat will do for Kit. . . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, Is this my baby daddy? Where the hell have you been?? So wait, now you have changed my dress size, you are MIA? Baby Jackals need lots of diapers and formulars, so you better find your way in Old Mill Basin before I call the Po Po, embarassed embarassed angry angry kiss

@tbk, Where is the "OKO" I mean the wannabe Oko? Ask Ferlie, Ferlie Knows best!!

@Ferlie, I have already sent your information to the CIA and the FBI, Told them to bring you in dead or alive grin cheesy cheesy grin tongue

@Kit, the offer still stands, My caliherb is volcanic rich, so you better let's get this ball rolling, shocked grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2008
tbk, Where is the "OKO" I mean the wannabe Oko? Ask Ferlie, Ferlie Knows best!!
pls, i dont understand what ure talking about?
do u mean OKO or OKO?
which one of them? grin grin

I cant possibly put dots. . .my lappy doesnt have dots grin grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Chacal: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ Islander,

Dont call the old bill, please.
Erm, erm. . . . . .Stay on point. . . .The delivery van is on its way to deliver em stuffs.

As per ur dress size . . . . You know how i grind. cheesy grin cheesy
Tell em babies to relax . . . Daddy is coming home soon.
Lemme do a bit of paper chase. tongue
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Islander(f): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
@tbk
Cannot put the dots, I meant husband, undecided( wasnt it obvious?)

@Jackal,
I am waiting at the front door as we speak, and I hope you stashed a "bling bling" in their for mommy, grin ;DAfterall, am the one looking like a ballon lately,
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by elderz: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2008
@islander
u've brought the jackal out again
hmmn, now take him to the island otherwise. . . grin

@tkb
bawoni, so wapa wink
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2008
Eldee
im gud, how is u?
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by elderz: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2008
i'm aight
so how our wife? grin grin grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
Mya God provide for me
im still searching. . . grin grin grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by elderz: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2008
hmmn smart answer, wink
now ur learning how to deal wiv this situations
ur gettin diplomatic, see how i'm rubbin off on you grin grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Islander(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2008
elderz:

@islander
u've brought the jackal out again
hmmn, now take him to the island otherwise. . . grin

@tkb
bawoni, so wapa wink

errrrrrrrmmmmmm. Elderly cheesy, dont worry the Jackal has already been granted citizenship on the Islands, Was going to apply for Kit's, but I changed my mind, he needs to stop smoking garri cheesy cheesy grin,

@tbk, don't mind the Elder one, Let not your heart be troubled my friend. ( as we does say ah yard , yo wifey soon come, grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Eldee
rubbing off on me grin grin grin grin i rest my case

@Islander
erm, by the time you grant all the heavyweights on NL citizenship, ull see how ur island will fare afterwards

lets see how it goes
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by elderz: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2008
@tkb
u still think i got banned ehn
jackal is here now, just ask him cheesy cheesy

i told u i sold the handle grin

@islander
lol@smoking garri
who even made u the ambassador sef cheesy
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Islander(f): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2008
elderz:

@islander
lol@smoking garri
who even made u the ambassador sef cheesy

haba, make me? Look here my friend, I was BORN ambassador tongue grin cheesy cheesy

@tbk, ga lang bwoy, don't let this one Elderly contradict yo, yo ear me ?? cheesy
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by almondjoy(f): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2008
Islander, please go and answer questions in your own thread and give us updates about your romantic encounter you have been hiding from me--your sex therapist! cheesy
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Islander(f): 1:02am On Feb 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Islander, please go and answer questions in your own thread and give us updates about your romantic encounter you have been hiding from me--your sex therapist! cheesy

erm ermmmmmmmmmmmmm. That thread and its contents are so below me( if you know what I mean wink. Trust me if i ever were swing that way, it would be with a hot babe, not some turkey who shags everything that crawls, LOL cheesy cheesy

As for your enquiries about my romance, c'mon don't give these nosey people anything to sing about. Afterall, you are going to my chief bridesmaid, grin grin.
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by McOmo(m): 2:30am On Feb 12, 2008
so who is the turkey that shags everything that crawl ? shocked grin

@Chacal

Azeezat ? u mean the same one that sings or the Gambian Turkey ? I tot she was ur wife to be ? WHAT HAPPENED TO LVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER tongue grin

and do u expect me to cope with YAR ADUA IS DIE ? grin grin grin

@Islander

MAMMY . . .go give ur pikin some breast milk jare, r better still some garri tongue grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by debosky(m): 2:37am On Feb 12, 2008
sharrap Kit tongue

Those same words you are claiming to despise now are the very ones that turn you on and take you to CLOUD 15 tongue grin grin

And don't even try to deny it because I have it ON TAPE tongue Onitsha Ovation doesn't carry false rumours wink

Latest update:

The concierge at the Dubai hotel (honeymoon venue) has reliably informed us that Dr. Kit and his bride were evicted from the hotel for being a nuisance and a disturbance to the other guests in the facility. Complaints of a man screaming like an Alausa Guinea Fowl and frequent need to replace the telephone cords (used for tying person(s) to the bed) on their floor.

This unsightly event has led to a BAN on Nigerian holidaymakers/honeymooners using this hotel sad
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Dreloaded(f): 2:38am On Feb 12, 2008
Lmao grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by McOmo(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2008
@Debosky

surely . . .u came to post here so I will notice that I have forgotten to give u ur usual weekly medication tongue grin cheesy grin

u sure say no be wetin happen to u over the Xmas festivities in Onitsha u write so ? undecided undecided grin

@D-reloaded

ki lo n pa e lerin ? angry nkan ta mi ri e si naa ni yen tongue grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Islander(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Kit, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I no have Pickin, I have children. tongue tongue tongue. Don't worry, I am soon to deliver. Ermmmmmmm. I can't seem to find my baby daddy. Since he changed my dress size he has suddenly disappeared sad angry angry. If you happen to see him, ermmm, tell him the Po Po is looking for his ass. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin,

Ermmmmmm. There must and should be restrictions. Some "ladies" need to put a meter on their tun tun, can't be shagging as if it is going out of style, such a damn shame,
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Chacal: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ Islander da diva,

I can now confirm Dr Ferlie was arrested at about 6.32am around Gatwick airport this morning.
He was apprehended while trying to ghost past immigration officers dressed-up like a pregnant woman.
Ferlie is being interrogated as we speak and he is refusing to speak to anyone until his lawyer is present.

Erm, i can now come home now that Ferlie is cooling his nasty ass in a jail cell.
Prepare some Peleau and crunchy pig-tails.
Lest i forget, put the BUBBLY on ICE.
Ferlie's incarceration is something to celebrate. wink wink
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Islander(f): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
hahahahahha, My baby daddy has arrived, Kit call off your dogs, tongue tongue grin,

Ermmm, don't worry my dear, I have pigtails, peleau, boilin, bouljeux and all the other island delicacies you have grown to love, Kit none for you tongue grin

Yea the bubbly is on ice, chilled and ready,

Ferlie, so you have been caught? LOL, don't worry I will definitely come pay you a visit in jail,
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Ferlie1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
yes. Dr Ferlie has been arrested. cry cry
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Chacal: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ F erlie,

I think u need to get Dr Ferlie a good lawyer to argue his case.
He is only a Viewer and he shouldn't cop more than 6 months in jail for peeping.
The only snag is he might be listed on the SEX OFFENDER'S REGISTER which will hinder him from jobs and stuffs in the future.

@ Islander,

Dr Ferlie has been shipped to Belmarsh Prisons holed up with em Terrorist Battybwoys!!!!!!
Do u know if there's any relationship between Dr Kit and Dr Ferlie.
I know one is a voyeurisitc paparazzi languishing in jail right now but what is the specialty of the other doctor?
Thanx for the delicacies. . . . .I should be home in a jiffy.
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
Dr Ferlie has been shipped to Belmarsh Prisons holed up with em Terrorist Battybwoys!!!!!!
let him rot in jail. . .was even thinking of paying him a visit in October but hes been moved again. . .
he deserves it
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by DrFerlie(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
Thank God for me I have been released on bail tongue. thanks to oga seun and lawyer Afeni. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Chacal: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This is what i call miscarriage of justice.
I hope u got tagged so u don't jump your bail. grin grin
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2008
and dont u ever think Saudi Arabia is far from my MEN. . .
watch ur back
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by Chacal: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ tkb417,

Dont despair!
I will have to kill Dr Ferlie maself.
Ma Desert Eagles are trained on his forehead . . . .I have dots on his forehead like a Hindu. grin grin
If he violates . . . . . he goes 6 feet under. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Omo Eko Weds Kitaun by tkb417(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Jackal
i trust u on this . . .
no more mistakes plsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen / Match Making For Hiv Positive Individuals / Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.