Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Do You Think Abt This Design? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Think Abt This Design? (1830 Views)

Please Can Someone Tell Me The Software That Was Used For This Design / What To You Think Abt This Design? / Check This Design Cover I Made (vector Tha Viper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Abt This Design? by cotex(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2012
This design was done for Facebook friends party. what is your say about the design.

Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by StarFist(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2012
Nice one
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by cotex(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Star Fist :
Nice one
thanks man.
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by adjain(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
If i am to be honest, I'd say this is the everyday, run-of-the-mill design. nothing exactly special or significantly noteworthy about it. On a scale of ten? 1
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by cotex(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
adjain: If i am to be honest, I'd say this is the everyday, run-of-the-mill design. nothing exactly special or significantly noteworthy about it. On a scale of ten? 1
what exactly is wrong with d design.
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by erad(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
cotex:
what exactly is wrong with d design.
almost everything!
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by lightheart(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2012
adjain: If i am to be honest, I'd say this is the everyday, run-of-the-mill design. nothing exactly special or significantly noteworthy about it. On a scale of ten? 1

erad:
almost everything!

Dis is that shit I hate. U guys know how to pull down. As in the first tin u just have to go for is telling him the design is wrong. If u had spent some lil more minutes in suggesting or advising, wuld it bring the apocalypse? I just HATE you guys!!!

@op, I'm not really up dia in graphics. But mk I drop one or two. Hopefully oda reasonable ogas go ball in. Hold on let me check d designs again. wink
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by lightheart(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Nice background. Love d disco-grungy feel

But ur texts and color schemes are not working harmoniously wit it. The layouting too. I'd advise u learn photoshop, assuming u r not using it already. One secret: look for wat is the vogue of d moment and get ur inspirations from them

See this image for inspiration: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/022/5/f/ultimate_party_flyer_psd_by_party_flyer-d37sxxc.jpg
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by erad(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2012
lightheart:

Dis is that shit I hate. U guys know how to pull down. As in the first tin u just have to go for is telling him the design is wrong. If u had spent some lil more minutes in suggesting or advising, wuld it bring the apocalypse? I just HATE you guys!!!

@op, I'm not really up dia in graphics. But mk I drop one or two. Hopefully oda reasonable ogas go ball in. Hold on let me check d designs again. wink
my oga, u dey vex o. wrote it that way so the guy can reply and be sure he really is interested in some opinions and didn't just open the thread for opening sake. when he leaves a reply, i'll be more constructive
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by lightheart(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2012
erad:
my oga, u dey vex o. wrote it that way so the guy can reply and be sure he really is interested in some opinions and didn't just open the thread for opening sake. when he leaves a reply, i'll be more constructive

No vex. I suffer from little patience for long processes. #TeamNoLongTin
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by adjain(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2012
Mr. Lightweight, maybe you should read what the op asked. He asked for our take on d design, and I gave my opinion. Apparently, he wouldn't have asked for a second if he felt his work was perfect. So I drop my well-meaning opinion. If you like it, well...

...Your loss, bloke.
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by ozaro(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2012
dude....u should be happy its being criticised....that way, you'll improve on those errors. i can't find any tho but maybe thats cos am just learning but trust me I'd love for my work to be criticised
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by adjain(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2012
Nicely said, Ozaro...
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by lightheart(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2012
adjain: Mr. Lightweight, maybe you should read what the op asked. He asked for our take on d design, and I gave my opinion. Apparently, he wouldn't have asked for a second if he felt his work was perfect. So I drop my well-meaning opinion. If you like it, well...

...Your loss, bloke.

Look up d definition of constructive criticism. Thank you
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by GrApHicGuRu(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2012
9ice colour combination in the background.
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by adjain(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Lightweight, mon ami, he didn't ask for constructive criticism, but for an opinion, which I gladly obliged
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Design? by velo10: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2012
sincerly, I give it a 4/10

(1) (Reply)

Tasteful & Trendy Banner Design For An Ecommerce Website / My New Work...proudly South African. / How Nigerian Student Change The Face Of Nigeria Entertainment In Cyprus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.