Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Is My Brain Malfunctioning? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is My Brain Malfunctioning? (2175 Views)

How Can I Regenerate My Brain Power / Doctors..please Help, My Brain Doesnt Sleep When I Do / My Brain Is Not Shoting Down At Night Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by nazzyon(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2008
Hello,

The question above may sound funny or stupid. Depends on which choice you choose to qualify me.

For the past couple of weeks, I have noticed some changes in my responses.

I have noticed that my brain has been restless; I am always solving this or thinking about that. My mind is always occupied with different thoughts running through my mind.

It always feels as if I have to resolve everything I have in mind at the same time. It is really disturbing, I also find it very difficult to sleep.

I am not having any problems physically, and can cope with my studies and I even performing better than usual in my exercises. I was advised by a friend to go for an I.Q test because he admired what is hapening in the line of studying. I took the test and noticed an excellent improvement. It was well above average which made me excited.

But the most disturbing part of my problem right now is that; I am suffering from headache and it always feels like my head would explored at any time. The pain is always all over my head.

I have used some pills prescribed but there was no difference.

Is there any possible solution? Atleast, temporary solution I don't mind, because I am putting , my ideas in to use and I have some unfinished things.
I am not happy with my present state of health.
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by ndubest(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2008
You may be having migraine

why not visit your doctor??
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2008
I think you are going Kolomental!!! grin
Oya start to dey craze cheesy
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by amsky(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2008
You are not going ''kolomental''. You may have to see a doctor in that field to ascertain that there's nothing serious going wrong?

@jassie

why are you doing that? try to be sympathetic, this guy may really need help. gehen sie ein strasse? danke gut,und ihnen? cheesy
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by PoDeep(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
Answer to ur question:
Apparently, yes.
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
ndubest:

You may be having migraine

why not visit your doctor??

word ! see ya doctor !
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by nazzyon(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
Thanks will do.
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 02, 2008
hope not
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by napa: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
go see a doctor fast
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by anney(f): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2008
@POSTER
I think ur constant headache is as a result of fear or ur mind being on so many things u want to achieve and such headache has no cure except u learn to take those things easy and see them as they never exist.cheers.
Re: Is My Brain Malfunctioning? by TCUBE(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2008
b12 , thats what you need, lots of water,

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Just Got Bitten By A Dog / Good life awaits me / How To Boost Your Sperm Count Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.