Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,696 members, 7,851,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Want Chelsea Work: Pep Guardiola Declares. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want Chelsea Work: Pep Guardiola Declares. (564 Views)

We Dont Want Chelsea To Be Champions, League Chief Admits. / Chelsea Won Today: Yes. Why Do Most People Want Chelsea To Loose? / United Want Chelsea To Pay Over £50m For Rooney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Chelsea Work: Pep Guardiola Declares. by sammyjnr: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2012

The former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] wants to be the next manager of Chelsea.
Pep guardiola plans to return to the game next summer and has made it clear to friends he sees his future at Stamford Bridge.After winning three La Liga titles and two European Cups in four seasons at the Nou Camp, Guardiola, 41, quit this year and is in New York on a sabbatical with his family.

When he announced he was taking a year off he was sounded out by Chelsea about taking over but he rejected the club’s approaches.

Roberto Di Matteo was made to wait more Continue reading → http://www.soccersmega.com

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Celtic Vs Barcelona Today at 8:45pm / Lionel Messi Gets A Gun In His Face (picture) / What Is Your Greatest Sporting Moment(s) Of 2012 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.