Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. (7100 Views)

Email Processors Needed!!! / Nigeria’s Top 5 Earning Bloggers By Monthly Income / Google Nigeria Top Searches Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by halimat1985(f): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
I used a google chrome plugin (Page Rank Status) to generate the data for ranking Nigeria's payment processor and i realised Voguepay is winning the battle for Nigeria's top payment processor with over 2000 alexa backlinks while the next highest is just 104.

Does that mean that aside from Voguepay, no other payment processor has up to 100 ecommerce websites linked to them for payment?

What is voguepay doing that the others are not and why have they grown so fast?
Can someone with experience tell me what i need to do if i want my website to rank so high?

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by Dominionhost(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
The truth remains that the CEO of Afrisoft--Leke Ojikutu is the brain behind bulk sms most guys are into this days, he developed the joomla component they use for the bulk sms biz and he has other online bizs he developed that some guys are into that other payment processors aren't into. All others does is come up with the payment processor and not come up with a biz people can use it for.
Vogue pay has so many features the others do not have, personally, anytime of the day, be it in the middle of the night that I want to collect bills from any client, I go into my dashboard and and come up with simple to follow and set up code and instantly I am paid.
smiley cheesy kiss VoguePay is just the best

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by ensodev(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
pls how can i use it VoguePay on my web site
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by Dominionhost(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
ensodev: pls how can i use it VoguePay on my web site

Just headover to the website and register
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by lincolnpix(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hi Dominionhost,
get in touch, i've a working demo of Voguepay payment processor integration module.

Cheers
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by Dominionhost(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
lincolnpix: Hi Dominionhost,
get in touch, i've a working demo of Voguepay payment processor integration module.

Cheers
How do U mean? I don't understand Ur msg pls...
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by lincolnpix(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2012
Dominionhost:
How do U mean? I don't understand Ur msg pls...

Sorry, It was a reply to ensodev on how to integrate VoguePay on his site.
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by Dominionhost(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
VoguePay all the way
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by NSNA: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
VoguePay in action for mobile Top up www.NigeriaNetworks.com

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by Techwriter: 2:06am On Dec 05, 2012
A moderator is paid for this advert to make front page. Don't decieve us

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by felifeli: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2012
Which one has plugin which can work for shoPping carts like Joomla virtuemart or drupal ubercart or wordpress ?
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by ibietela2(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2012
felifeli: Which one has plugin which can work for shoPping carts like Joomla virtuemart or drupal ubercart or wordpress ?

Voguepay.com and simplepay4u.com have modules and plugins for wp,opencart,joomla,etc...
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Techwriter: A moderator is paid for this advert to make front page. Don't decieve us

You are already deceived
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by yomalex(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
I registered 4 voguepay but i'm using simplepay4u i can collect payments via facebook for my Ten Minute Trader ebook https://apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/store/399831503421165
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by halimat1985(f): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
I tried simplepay4u.
It's just not worth it. Its even the least in the competition in terms of merchant base, transaction volume, general adoption level, reputation, ranking, recognition, going concern/entity concept e.t.c.

I would not recommend it to anyone. I suggest anyone who wants to choose a payment processor should do his research online before deciding which one is worth keeping his money lest your funds just dissappear one day.

Be sure that the company behind your payment processing has a reputation online, have a solid capital base and a functional office location.
Don't give your money to any one-man-business.
Re: Ranking Of Nigeria's Top Payment Processors. by Ecash1: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Greatvita: Simplepay4u is simply the best.

From background check, Vouepay Is better than all.

Infact simplepay4u is not even running on a dedicated server as at last year.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Shouldn't Bring To 2018 / Is There Any Alternative To ? / The Most Influential Nigerians Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.