Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby (3401 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older / 9ice Unveils Fourth Child With Third Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby by ajetunde: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
A MILLIONAIRE businessman told last night how he and his wife were trying for a third child — when he found out she was playing away with soccer star Cesc Fabregas.

Property tycoon Elie Taktouk discovered the affair when he saw newspaper pictures of the former Arsenal skipper on holiday with a “mystery brunette” and recognised her as wife Daniella Semaan, 38.

Elie, also 38, is now divorced and forced to watch Spanish maestro Fabregas, 25, becoming stepfather to his son aged eight and 11-year-old daughter.

He said: “I was completely numb and in shock for months.

“I was in denial but I never wanted her back.

“The minute I saw those pictures I felt disgusted by her behaviour and just cut off all emotions.

“We were trying for a baby when this happened.

“I am not surprised by him — I wouldn’t expect less from him. I am not interested in him.

“He is 25 and a fool. She went after him and she would leave him as soon as his money and fame run out. He is no David Beckham.”

Elie, who lives in Knightsbridge, West London, told how he wed curvy Daniella in 1998 in their native Lebanon.

In June last year he saw the photos of bikini-clad Daniella cuddling up to Fabregas, lounging by a pool and fooling around on a jet ski in Nice, southern France.

Fabregas — who left Arsenal for his boyhood heroes Barcelona that August in a £25million deal — had only just split from childhood sweetheart Carla Garcia.

Bitter Elie, who has joint custody of their kids, told The Sun: “Fabregas was messing around with a mother of an eight-year-old.

Source: http://liveofofo.com/entertainment/celebrity/cesc-fabregas-stole-my-wife-as-we-tried-for-third-baby/

Re: Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby by allwestafrican: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2012
lol grin
cesc the player sad
Re: Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
why can't Nigerian Women be sexy after having just 1 kid. she has had 3 shocked shocked
Re: Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby by Swtdiva(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: why can't Nigerian Women be sexy after having just 1 kid. she has had 3 shocked shocked
ur wife can be more sexier than that even afta six kids if u take gud care of her.
Re: Cesc Fabregas Stole My Wife As We Tried For Third Baby by dominique(f): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: why can't Nigerian Women be sexy after having just 1 kid. she has had 3 shocked shocked

never underestimate the power of plastic surgery.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kcee Acquires 2013 Range Rover And BMW X6 / Wizkid's Favourite Shoe / Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With The Obamas, Mum- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.