Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Cheap Cars @ Oxl; How True Are They? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cars @ Oxl; How True Are They? (24556 Views)

Check Here For Your *cheap Cars Sales Listings* Toks & 9ja Used! / Tokunbo Cheap Cars For Sale - Golf Iii And Honda Civic 2000 Model / Cheap Cars From Germany Or U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Cars @ Oxl; How True Are They? by Arizona1: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
My friend gave me this site: www.oxl.com telling me how cheap cars are beign sold there.
I checked by myself and found cars like 1999 Toyota camry sold at N570k, N850k, N700k etc. When I called them, they said they are real that they can bring it down to my location if I want.

My people, I don't trust those guys so I want to ask if anybody has heard of these people and how true are they?
(Na greedy person dey fall victim of 419)
Re: Cheap Cars @ Oxl; How True Are They? by potiglo: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
my man Oxl is a real site, but they only alow people to do free advert, Oxl does not sell to people... Those guys telling u to send money that they will bring u the cars are theif...be do not fall victim..they might even say that they are custom officier...just ignore them..or report them to the site owners or police.....better still if they can deliver the car before payment...better.
Re: Cheap Cars @ Oxl; How True Are They? by ibtha14u: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Ignorance should be a crime. My brother before being the judge and exicutioner, why not take it a bit further and do your own investigation. Its sad how people outsite nigeria don't trust nigerians, and even worste nigerians don't trust nigerians. Oxl is a free classified site for people to advertise there service and or products, simular to craigslist in the united states. No matter what area of bussiness you do, people will deceive you at one point or another, so you have to be pro active in protecting your money. Just like everything else in the world not every one is out for bad intentions as the last person who commented discribed. I do not sell cars on olx if that's what your thinking, but I do advertise my services, and products like different mobile phones when I get them. If you see something you like or need from oxl, contact the seller, be proactive, go meet with the person to see the product yourself. If you feel the deal is real and legitamit, proceed with caustion, but if something doesn't look or sound right about it, then you know to move on. Don't always just take someones word for something unless you investigate a matter yourself. you just might miss out on something good.
Re: Cheap Cars @ Oxl; How True Are They? by victory4m: 2:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Oxl for [url]nigeria.ong.ng/[/url] abi?
Arizona1:
My friend gave me this site: www.oxl.com telling me how cheap cars are beign sold there.
I checked by myself and found cars like 1999 Toyota camry sold at N570k, N850k, N700k etc. When I called them, they said they are real that they can bring it down to my location if I want.

My people, I don't trust those guys so I want to ask if anybody has heard of these people and how true are they?
(Na greedy person dey fall victim of 419)

(1) (Reply)

All Car Keys Solutions At Ladipo Spare Parts Market. / Unsold Inventory By Auctionexport.com / Golf 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.