Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Wema Bank Whats Happening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Whats Happening (768 Views)

Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / Wema Bank Accepting Cv For Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Career With Wema Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Whats Happening by damme: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2008
Hello there nairalanders has anybody heard from wema bank ,
those that meet th ED instead of the MD in september last year.
Re: Wema Bank Whats Happening by lamentations: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2008
hi damme,as u no wema is going through a management change and that will greatly affect the last recruitment exercise,i dare say that if u have not collected ur letter b4 now then only God alone can make it happen.the now MD who resumed last week wednesday is not interested in recruitment for now,but rather in repositioning the bank.as u no one of the allegations levelled against the suspended MD was that of ethnic sentiments,and i can assure u that most of those schedulled to be employed are HIS PEOPLE so to speak so that will greatly affect that process.
as we speak even the HR does not know there fate and the intention of the new MD is not know.The suspended MD was also accused of placing HIS KINSMEN as heads in almost all the departments,HR inclusive.
so just trust in God that is if of course u are not from EKITI
Re: Wema Bank Whats Happening by Raphew: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hello nairalander, I took part in the last recriutment exercise even to the point of Second stage of interview. I dont totally agree with the position that the suspended MD was sentimental in the proces of recrutment. They did that to ease him out of Wema in order to sell the bank which he did not agree with them.
Please, nairalander I think this is just a forum to share ideas together rather join in pendling unfounded and unsubstianted rumours. By bthe grace of God the Suspended MD will come back in Jesus name because he will overcome his present travails.
Re: Wema Bank Whats Happening by Kenyata(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
The MD, from what I gathered from reliable sources, did not live above board concerning the allegations.
There is nothing wrong in employing his kinsmen if they are eminently qualified but a situation where a person walks out of national service to bag ABO or SBO simply because of creed is very bad.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil / Walk In Interview / Mtn Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.